ArmadaSports.co.uk

ArmadaSports.co.uk

ArmadaSports.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.44 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ArmadaSports.co.uk also ranks 126th among Jersey sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Three weeks later and there's still no sign of it, I have been emailing constantly and there is no phone number.
How would you rate ArmadaSports.co.uk?

“Despite some reviews here I went ahead and ordered...”

Christopher C.
6/6/14

Despite some reviews here I went ahead and ordered from them for World Cup as they offer a very good price. I also emailed them regarding my order and they replied that "once a customer places and order, it is not confirmed until I receive a processing email that shows that my card has been charged and the order has been sent. The customer who wrote reviews only ordered but assumed their card was charged when it was not at all, due to insufficient stocks or card decline." Lol and behold I got an email saying my card was charged and my order is on its way and it came in the mail 3 days after I placed it. So, I'm happily satisfied.

“Not so much a problem with delivery although did pay...”

Martin L.
7/11/14

Not so much a problem with delivery although did pay extra from fed ex an it took 5 days, this could be due to the fact that the company is not from the UK but from Malaysia ! And like most other clothing garments in Asia.... It is fake !!! The shirt came with dirt marks on it and the red on the front of the shirt has ran into the back. The transfers still had the plastic application on them. Bit sickening having to write off £40 but can't see much chance of any refunds ?!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

phone number (6)
jenw8
February 2nd, 2014
I ordered a shirt before Xmas, and then e-mailed to say the delivery address needed amending. Once that was sorted they confirmed it for delivery on Jan 2 by e-mail. It is now Feb 2nd, no sign of any attempt to deliver, or any communication from Armada, despite me sending 3 messages to them. The payment was taken on 30th December 2013, so I am out of pocket, and they have gone totally quiet. Going to get my bank on the case- would not recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the ArmadaSports.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ArmadaSports.co.uk?

Have a question about ArmadaSports.co.uk?