Review of Arcadia ID

Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA

josepht132
joseph t.
4/7/18

I had trouble finding the descriptions of some of the options i.e. 10mill or 7mil. it would be nice to have a quick link expaining the options or even recomending. other than that 10/10

stevenc231
Steven C.
4/3/18

it was easy and fast and I'll be ordering from you all the time . Just one question how do I tell which one is teslin and which is artisyn

saverioc1
Saverio C.
3/4/18

no comment since I have used these for a long time. teslin is a super good product for making almost anything you can dream. I use them to create a medical ID for myself and wife to carry in our wallets in case of an emergency. I list all the personal data and my Medicines required to take daily. I glue them to a plastic card and coat it with a clear lacquer for preservation.

richardo96
Richard O.
11/12/17

It has proven again that the products I purchase mee tthe highest quality and standarts I epected from passt order from your company!

calumg6
Calum G.
6/29/17

Seem's a fair and reasonable website, however my final opinion will be made once I receive my delivery

bridgettf
Bridgett F.
6/29/17

It is very hard to reach you. Our cards come apart after a short time and the disc I received was blank. I want to know how I can print one at a time without wasting paper.

bridgettf1
Bridgett F.
6/29/17

I have tried to contact customer service. I get no answer. It just rings. I have question re: the disc that was sent with the system. There seems to be nothing on it.

janisg10
janis g.
6/29/17

Love ordering from here I am able to place an order and have it sent to my other offices rather then having it sent to the main office then mail it to the other ones saves money and time especially when they are running so low

catherinem165
Catherine m.
6/29/17

good products but the shipping period is sometimes quite long..but overall its a very good experience

jonathanc138
jonathan c.
6/29/17

first time working with you guys would like to first receive my items tomorrow so that I can say that I would like to work with you guys more.

conniep60
Connie P.
6/29/17

The shopping experience was perfect and the product is excellent. The only feedback I have is I was not offered a receipt of purchase to print once I completed my transaction and had to contact customer service to email me a copy which they did so promptly. Thank you!

ibrahimc29
ibrahim c.
6/29/17

Only complaint is the mobile site not being extraordinary but it is more than capable; everything else is golden.

paquitam
PAQUITA M.
6/29/17

RECEIVED MY ORDER, USED THE MACHINE ONCE AND THE PLASTIC MELTED IN THE MACHINE AND WE WERE ONLY ABLE TO COMPLETE ONE ID BEFORE THE DAMN THING WOULD NOT ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING. THE ORDER HAS BEEN RETURNED - HERE'S THE TRACKING #: 9114901230803913127604 AND I EITHER WANT A REPLACEMENT OR A FULL REFUND. YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS!

lukem85
Luke M.
6/29/17

I guess it might have been partly my fault here, but to be honest I was expecting plastic cards from the description of the product that I purchased. I believe it specifically said that it's the same quality as the ID cards in my wallet. Turns out the cards are just paper and not plastic (PVC). Too bad there is no return policy even if I haven't opened anything.

shannonh110
Shannon H.
6/29/17

The site is very easy to use. So far I am pleased with the service. Once I receive the order I will have more information to provide a more thorough review.

garyw188
Gary W.
6/29/17

More detailed information on some products would be helpful. I can't say I am likely to recommend the site to others because I don't know anyone else with id card needs, but if I meet someone who does, I will recommend the site.

domenickd1
Domenick D.
6/29/17

Product was exact match to some I purchased from ' a big box' chain office supply store...only difference was the price - these were about 50% less.

chiefc1
Chief C.
6/29/17

The material we needed was easy to locate as we were told by another police department. Check out was fast and easy.

cameronf17
Cameron F.
6/29/17

dont like how u make it harder to rate badly so I left all 1 star; quite clever, but still don't like it. otherwise fine.

mijoil
Mijoi l.
6/29/17

It's hard to make a choice of what to add to you I'd kit when it's your 1st times making an ID card and ordering. But over all wasn't that bad.

gaik1
Gai K.
6/29/17

I have heard good things about your products and customer service, and really look forward to receiving the first order I placed.

lwh
LW H.
6/29/17

I've ordered before, and this process was about the same. I did have some trouble getting my Arcadia dollars credited to my account after reviewing some products I had used before, but they where able to get it taken care of and I saved $4 off my order from using those points.

stanleyc48
Stanley C.
6/29/17

it took forever to buy my stuff idk why but it worked eventually
also my last order messed up and becasue of the exchange rate i spent 9 dollars on nothing apparently

trishh36
Trish H.
6/29/17

I sent email at 9 this morning and had to reply to my own email at 4 this afternoon and someone finally responded. I must say that once I got a response from Jessica R, she was very quick and thorough. It would not let me create an acct, which Jessica ended up doing for me and it would not let me use a coupon code and after several attempts, Jessica helped me get it to go through. so the two stars were for the timely manner that it took to get back with me and it not being user friendly and the four stars were for Jessica R for her quick responses and help

genet16
Gene T.
6/29/17

I ordered 3 packages of 100 each. The product was not wrapped, and arrived loose in a box. On top of that the product was not cut accurately to the 8 1/2 x 11 it was supposed to be. At least 100 of the pages were cut either slightly smaller or larger than the standard size. Also, there was no indication on the website as to the thickness of the papers. The product shipped seemed to be slightly less than 10 mils in thickness, which is the cheapest grade available. It would be nice to be able to read that small detail on the website.

I will find another supplier, and will never order again from AcadiaID.

Gene Tyszka
President of GTP

Questions? Get answers from the Arcadia ID staff and other customers.

Arcadia ID?