Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

info@aquabliss.co.uk

54 reviews with 5 stars

kimm615
5/15/19

Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.

venessam6
5/9/19

Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff

danielt298
4/30/19

I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel

donnao53
9/11/18

Great service it was the 1st time in had used this company so was a little worried shouldn't have been the product was first class as was the customer service on the phone and the driver who dropped it off highly recommend

johnw1303
8/27/18

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.

jacka156
8/25/18

Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!

millier16
8/24/18

Over the moon with my new bathroom, and very pleased with the customer service and help I was given!

mrl51
8/1/18

Ordered complete shower which arrived as arranged after 2 weeks. I am delighted with the service. Would recommend and use again.

domt5
6/20/18

Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.

emmac141
5/23/18

Ordered a full bathroom on a next day service arrived in good condition 10am the following day fast and efficient with excellent customer service.

mattyp
3/15/18

I've been a plumber for 25 years. Used all the online companies and this is honestly the one I recommend. Everything one the website is British suppliers so brill for getting spare FREE spares really quick. Technically these guys n girls know their stuff. Deliveries are hit n miss but they don't have their own vehicles. Thsy have a couple of couriers so what id say in a rush go for the pallet company's all though most of drivers dump n go, if you want a weekend or evening ask for c45 but they take longer. If you want it carried into a customer house don't mind stoping in for the day and best drivers being polite n taking care ( One I go for ) ask for stop start. Never had an issue with these and used them now for several years. Don't usually leave reviews but think half of these are false and give company bad name so thought it was only right I stick up for them. Small company, British brands, good technical team, easy for spares in future. I'll keep recommend you.

danim39
3/5/18

Very Happy customer. Great product, fast turnaround.
Cant ask for more..
Keep up the good service..
5 star service

stephenj120
2/7/18

I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.
Shower tray and shower screen arrived on day required. However the shower unit didnt and thats becasue it was damaged apparently.
However it hasnt been depatched. After a number of promises from a male Salesperson, he also promised a refund of the carriage but never arrived also. I was promised 2 days. 2 days came and went and it didnt arrive I spoke to a sales woman and she sent it overnight and Saturday delivery.
However
The quality and the service finally was 5 star but still no refund for the carriage.

neila31
2/2/18

Looked around for a very specific size shower tray and enclosure, Aquabliss were the only ones that came anywhere close to our budget. Great comms as well.

davidh628
1/31/18

The website was easy to use finding what I wanted straight away with alternatives given.Ordering online took a few minutes and was very simple.Delivery took under a week and by a very helpful courier.

keziaa1
1/27/18

I really wanted to appreciate your customer service. My en-suite work was just completed last week and i really enjoy your product. I was little hesitant to order in the beginning after seeing some of the reviews. But it wasn't true after purchasing. As we were renovating our house. I have 3 bathrooms and I purchased No 1 from Aqua bliss, No 2 from bath store and No 3 from better bathroom. I'm pleased to say you stand out among 3 with good customer service. Thanks for the good customer service.I really appreciate.

jacks657
1/23/18

Website was really easy to navigate and found what we were looking for quickly. Communication was excellent with a very swift response. Product was exactly as described and I was very happy with my purchase.

louiseg40
1/23/18

The advisor (Suzi) was excellent, she was helpful and knowledgeable, she advised me on the best product to fit in with my needs. I had ordered a shower enclosure from a different company, along with a shower try, the item didn't fit, so I had to order from Aquabliss, I wish I'd placed the full order with bliss because I am still having issues with other products from the other company.

geno25
Gen O.
1/22/18

Aquabliss have been exceptionally helpful. Our initial order was delivered promptly. And when we requested to change one of the items we ordered, they promptly, and with no hassle, organised for the item to be exchanged... and were charged for only the courier costs. Excellent service! And great products!

marye271
1/16/18

The service was great from placing our order on line to the delivery . We were able to track our order and it was delivered on day given and within the time . Now we are looking at a new bathroom , will defiantly be looking at aquabliss

robertt217
1/4/18

Recommend to anyone order came on time and products are lovely quality, looks amazing when fitting will order in the future if I need anymore thank you.

debbieg93
12/29/17

After some research I found that Aquabliss offered the best price. The order was handled with ease and delivered well within the initial time scale given and the showers were extremely well packaged to protect them in transit.
Thanks for a great service!

georgec187
11/27/17

Excellent range. Competitive prices. Helpful Staff on the Phone. Speedy delivery. Great service. Thankyou.

maxr55
11/23/17

The recent fitting out of 2 bathrooms has been so easy; deliveries arrive when expected and very helpful advice by telephone when required.

robertb531
11/13/17

Order a beka walk in shower from aquabliss the price was best on net and included a quality stone resin tray. Delivery was made on time with calls prior ,. Brilliant

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?