Review of Apron Warehouse

Tel: 1.888.569.3740

juliac152
julia C.
2/4/19

I bought aprons for my shop about 8 yeas ago, with minimum care they have lasted beautifully al this time (pre stain, warm wash, hag to dry). Only ordering now because my last 2 got put into the laundry service bags! Great product! Great price!

marlysk2
Marlys K.
2/2/19

So far, the website is very user friendly. However, my total shopping experience will depend on the speed of delivery and the quality of the product when I receive the product. I am hoping to have the apron in 4 business days.

juliem543
Julie M.
1/30/19

Convenient and easy use. Hard to find on the internet unless you already know the name because google has made it so that you are not on the front page anymore!

cheryle57
Cheryl E.
1/14/19

Very easy, I only wish that after you put something in to the basket and hot continue shopping, that it takes you back to the same page you were on.

suem183
Sue M.
1/5/19

ordered from needaprons back in October, as of yet haven't received order, have made numerous attempts to contact, no response!!!! Hope I have a better experience with your company, thank you.

donnam648
Donna M.
1/3/19

very good, easy checkout Please do not call, I don't have a phone near me. emails are acceptable. Thank you.

cc424
C C.
12/28/18

Item close to what I was looking for. Checkout a little confusing re Pay Pal. Sequence different than other vendors.

lindseyo15
Lindsey O.
12/28/18

Finding what i was looking for was easy, my item was def way affordable, checkout was an easy and quick process...only thing left is to see how long shipping is going to take w the Standard Shipping Time (4-7 business days). If my order takes the entire 7 days then ill probly be somewhat annoyed bc realistically im only 2 states away from the initial location. I order most things online and 9/10 times things shipping across the country take up to 7 days SOMETIMES. But things shipping from just 2 states away should, in theory, only take 3-5 days to arrive. BUT, if my pkg does take the full 7days to arrive to me then i cant be mad bc i was clearly warned when i ordered my pkg. I wont give the website a Bad or a negative review for taking full term shipping, that would be incredibly unfair, but internally ill be annoyed. All that Pessimistic talk being said (i apologize for it too btw), I am going to be Optimistic and say that I actually am putting my faith in a speedy delivery that doesnt take the full 7 days. Considering how easily i found their website and my desired product and the insanely cheap price of what i wanted...all of those elements will overshadow and far surpass any impatience on my end. Even if i get disappointed w the shipping of this pkg, i believe that i will return to this site in the future and that i will order from them again also. Sorry about my negative side of my review, i had to be fair by covering the good and the bad and potential for something to go wrong in order to provide a fair review or assessment of my shopping experience. Lol, i very very RARELY ever fill out reviews like this prematurely, i almost always post a review once i have my pkg in my hands before i declare my opinions of the validity or the efficiency of the company i ordered from.

kaarenm
Kaaren M.
12/8/18

Aprons were exactly as pictured, relatively inexpensive and was delivered sooner than I expected. Can't get any better than that. That was a five star experience. Thank you.

janes398
Jane S.
12/4/18

It would be nice when returning to shopping from the cart page, if you could choose the page to return to, instead of having to go through each page starting with page one.

victoriai15
Victoria I.
12/3/18

Very easy site to use and I'm very pleased with the aprons I bought.
Thank you for a great product.

marianneb54
Marianne B.
12/1/18

Your website is very easy to navigate. Items are described in detail which makes shopping so much easier!

kevins606
Kevin S.
11/30/18

need to get the aprons, this is my first order (very excited)
update: got the aprons, still excited

kylek104
Kyle K.
11/29/18

I am pleased with the pricing of your aprons. I'm looking forward to getting them embroidered and given as Christmas presents!

loriz8
Lori Z.
11/26/18

Just ordered first time, haven't received the aprons yet, so unable to score higher for shopping experience, fully yet.

wandag47
Wanda G.
11/25/18

My discount did not apply to my order. Where will it show up?

Quick response to my email. The issue was resolved immediately.

margaretp140
Margaret P.
11/23/18

very unclear on how to receive my 'first purchase' discount of 10% after signing up for into ... consequently, did not get it...

janem245
Jane M.
11/23/18

I was suppose to get 3% off because I ordered a larger quantity and didn't receive it. I also was suppose to get 10% off because it was my first order. I did get that and it was very nice.

julieannh3
Julieann H.
11/19/18

I was sent the wrong aprons. I can still make them work, but I really need this order to be right. I have to have the black striped apron sent to me.

anonymousj188
anonymous J.
11/19/18

I found you on line by accident - glad I did. So far experience has been easy and I'm hoping the rest of the transaction goes well. You had good selections to choose from.

maureens134
maureen S.
11/16/18

I have ordered from you before, and have always been happy with my purchases. I embroider aprons for gifts and special prizes for church activities. This time, I could not find children size aprons on your site, just wondering if I could not find them, or if you had discontinued them. It has been about 8 years since I ordered childrens size, so I was just wondering. I am very happy with my purchases over the years, and this order did not disappoint.

ctt4
CT T.
11/13/18

Your website is easy to use. Delivery was prompt. Excellent product. Just wish the aprons had pockets. Perhaps there is an apron with pockets and the fabric content and color I wanted. If so, I didn't find it.
We will shop with you again. thank you

jeanninej6
Jeannine J.
11/8/18

Couldn't have been any easier .. thanks!
I received it the next day!

The recipient loved her Christmas apron!

maryc748
Mary C.
11/6/18

I was very pleased with the aprons I purchased and the delivery time. I will definitely order again.

jaceep
Jacee P.
11/5/18

Ordering process was easy, would just like a quicker update for the shipping. Once I emailed to inquire when my item would ship, I received an email that my item had shipped days earlier.

My Girl Scout troop loves our aprons and we will be using them as costumes for our Holiday Parade costumes.

Questions? Get answers from the Apron Warehouse staff and other customers.

Apron Warehouse?