Approved Used Cars LTD. reviews

Tel: 2005200620072

5 reviews with 1 star

michellej94
2/23/17

I too unfortunately became victim to these rats and to see that they are so greedy setting up a new website address makes me extremely angry I just really hope no-one else falls victim

dang109
2/23/17

After reading your reviews about this company I contacted them via chat, just to test the waters. I told them I am interested in buying a car but would like to view it before I committed. Now bear in mind they actually state that they bypass the dealerships and that that make their profit from high turnover. (How it works) drop down menu.
They replied to me that they mainly deal through dealers. Mainly doesn't mean only.
So I said sorry for my misconception but all your testimonials seemed to come from private buyers. (By the way look at the dates of these testimonials, they go back to 2012.)
I was then cut off.
Also the day before their site was "approvedcarsltd.co.uk" and when i went to look later the website had been suspended. Today I found the site on http://colne-usedcars.com. Exactly the same layout as the day before.
I cannot thank the reviewers enough for flagging this site up previously as I too would have been stung

peter2764
2/21/17

Trace the domain name of the site and it ends up in some fake address in America. Don't fall for it.

andrewr98
2/21/17

All they want is your money, the cars on their web page don't belong to them and in most cases the information they quote is incorrect. We asked questions about a particular car and the answers back did not match up with the DVLC GOVT web site. And when challanged the sales person was very rude. Don't deal with this company

gloriao10
2/21/17

Unfortunately, my mother and I fell for this scam. Luckily, it was only for just over 4 grand and we are in the process of getting our money back by using the chargeback scheme with my mum's bank. They said they were going to deliver the car on a Monday and they will call us a few hours before delivery. However, once we made full payment to these scammers, all communication stopped. No car was delivered. Before we paid them, we tried to look for genuine reviews but couldn't find any because we searched for "approved cars ltd" and nothing about them came up *warning signs*. They only communicated by email and live chat, they were very rude at times. They also have multiple bank accounts that they give out, depending on the day you want to send money to them *WARNING SIGNNN*. It's just a bit of common sense really: don't pay for a car without seeing it in person first!

I reserve two car from your site you want me to pay you over 100 thousand nz dollars without seen the car $#*! off

By nanak s.

Posting here because this is at the top of google for the website. Yes. It is a scam. Take a look at the photo o the "about us" page. Then scroll down this website a bit http://auto-gasperov.com/. The same photo.

By Nope n.

just wondered how you managed to find this page I have a case with fraud action and have added this address

By Michelle j.

hi there, did you mean you made the payment but the delivery never happens at all ?

By yk y.
Questions? Get answers from the Approved Used Cars LTD. staff and other customers.

Approved Used Cars LTD.?