This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Approved Used Cars LTD.

Approved Used Cars LTD.

Approved Used Cars LTD. has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Approved Used Cars LTD. also ranks 173rd among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Approved Used Cars LTD.?

“Just received my car”

mitchell b.
2/9/17

I just received my Toyota from this dealership today and I wanted to say that I am very happy and surprised at the same car. The price was amazing and I am feeling really lucky for finding this website at the suggestion of my friend Janet who also bought a car from them. I was not aware that repo cars are so cheap and to be honest, that they even can be bought by private buyers. Tx guys and keep up the good work

“Very bad people!”

Mariami m.
6/28/20

I was the victim of this site. Thats very sad. They lie to people and steal money. Somebody has to do something! Has anybody got their money back?

mariamim
June 28th, 2020
michellej94
February 23rd, 2017
I too unfortunately became victim to these rats and to see that they are so greedy setting up a new website address makes me extremely angry I just really hope no-one else falls victim
gloriao10
February 21st, 2017
Unfortunately, my mother and I fell for this scam. Luckily, it was only for just over 4 grand and we are in the process of getting our money back by using the chargeback scheme with my mum's bank. They said they were going to deliver the car on a Monday and they will call us a few hours before delivery. However, once we made full payment to these scammers, all communication stopped. No car was delivered. Before we paid them, we tried to look for genuine reviews but couldn't find any because we searched for "approved cars ltd" and nothing about them came up *warning signs*. They only communicated by email and live chat, they were very rude at times. They also have multiple bank accounts that they give out, depending on the day you want to send money to them *WARNING SIGNNN*. It's just a bit of common sense really: don't pay for a car without seeing it in person first!
andrewr98
February 21st, 2017
All they want is your money, the cars on their web page don't belong to them and in most cases the information they quote is incorrect. We asked questions about a particular car and the answers back did not match up with the DVLC GOVT web site. And when challanged the sales person was very rude. Don't deal with this company
peter2764
February 21st, 2017
Trace the domain name of the site and it ends up in some fake address in America. Don't fall for it.
dang109
February 23rd, 2017
After reading your reviews about this company I contacted them via chat, just to test the waters. I told them I am interested in buying a car but would like to view it before I committed. Now bear in mind they actually state that they bypass the dealerships and that that make their profit from high turnover. (How it works) drop down menu.
They replied to me that they mainly deal through dealers. Mainly doesn't mean only.
So I said sorry for my misconception but all your testimonials seemed to come from private buyers. (By the way look at the dates of these testimonials, they go back to 2012.)
I was then cut off.
Also the day before their site was "approvedcarsltd.co.uk" and when i went to look later the website had been suspended. Today I found the site on http://colne-usedcars.com. Exactly the same layout as the day before.
I cannot thank the reviewers enough for flagging this site up previously as I too would have been stung

I reserve two car from your site you want me to pay you over 100 thousand nz dollars without seen the car $#*! off

By nanak s.
See more answers (3)

Posting here because this is at the top of google for the website. Yes. It is a scam. Take a look at the photo o the "about us" page. Then scroll down this website a bit http://auto-gasperov.com/. The same photo.

By Nope n.