Review of APPoets

APPoets reviews

Tel: (310) 929 5224

jamesl1030
10/28/19
About 50% of the reviews about them are singing Appoets praises; the other 50% would like to give them a minus star rating if that was possible. Any firm can create a shill to write positive reviews. However, it is unusual that so many commentators would trash a product to zero. That has some very bad vibes.
I am attempting to resolve a small Uber Clone source code issue with them but no success so far. I'm going to wait another week before I give up. But my advice is to at least never make the final payment until you have a working system. At this point I am completely blocked when an hour of effort on their part could probably solve the problem.
em181
9/30/19
Initially, they will ring your phone off the hook and text trying to sell you. This makes you think they have great communication, right? WRONG!

After they con you out of your money by aggressively phone stalking you, you finally decide to get onboard with them and it's the BIGGEST MISTAKE of your app life. They promise to deliver a product in 30-60 days, but you'll never see that money again, nor the product - they ghost you.

No return phone calls, no return text - gone like a thief in the night.

Even if you're the most relentless of people, trying to at least get something out of this company, you won't. They deliver a shell of a product, because once you login, there's nothing inside.

Then you're 4-6 months into your project, trying to decide if you're going to cut your losses and move on or not - but this has already been decided, because THEY DO NOT DELIVER.

Stay far away from these people.

- Apppoets
- AppDube
- AppDupe

Salesman:

Ram Supramanian
Ram Subramanian

I would give a ZERO star rating if I could.

They are trash, scamming innocent people for their hard earned money then laugh all the way to the bank.

Tip for consumers: Don't, they are trash scamming innocent people for their hard earned money.

josephineg20
6/18/19
My review about Appoets is real and I would like to say that they offer decent services. I got a customizable Uber for X script for packers and movers services. I received all the services and solutions that were required and that's exactly what I was looking for.
fainaj
6/10/19
It is human's nature to be skeptical before buying a product or trusting a person. I had my own doubts when I started looking for an app devs. company for my dry cleaning business. I had tried two companies before and was dissatisfied with their products.

I stumbled upon this company, Appoets and these guys understood my requirements and listened to my business needs. I got a fully functional Laundry app and I am happy about it. Good job guys, kudos!
abdullaha143
6/9/19
DON'T DEAL WITH THEM
DON'T BUY FROM THEM
They're Scammers

In the beginning they're talking to you every single minutes and make everything easy to you, even if you told them to add an ( impossible function ) they will tell you ( yes sir we will do just pay ).
When you ask them how many days this will take ? They will tell you 20-30 days

Once you pay and they get the money
They will answer your question 3 days later
Most of time they're seeing the messages but you will never get answers.

About the time the 20 days will be 4-5 months to deliver the project to you with ( huge bugs )

After that you will never get responses from them.

The scammer has multiple skype names, multiple names and multiple website names

The names are
- Mahe ( the boss of scammers )
- Santosh
- Supramanian
And tow others I don't remember them names

The websites names are
- Tranxit
- Apppoets
- AppDube

Maybe they has another website names

Don't deal with them, you will lose your time and your money.
optimalb
10/19/18
I just picked up a client who paid these frauds money, and I guess they sorta delivered. Just a crap framework that I could build in a week, that doesnt do anything useful. They started nickel and diming my client and he said he through 5 grand down the toilet before he gave up. Please if you need an app, be realistic. No One can afford to do it for 3 grand or whatever they charge, these things take teams hours and hours to design, build and deploy. Be realistic, hire a real developer in your area, and at least be a part of your project. You will find a team willing to support, design and build an app, all while meeting with you once a week to discuss progress etc. You get what you pay for!
Friendly neighborhood developer,
optimaldev
todb13
9/28/18
This is the best scam scenario i have ever experienced.
First one sales guy speaks to you every day convincing that they have only senior developer and you dont have to worry about anything. He is really good at it.
Then when you pay, he disappears and you are stuck with another unprofessional person who is promising you that it will be done, and the says the same every day.
The system deliverables was 0 functionalities and placeholders only, only design and spaghetti code which was not working at all!!!!
Everything that they say its fake and when you realize that, you already have lost money, your project and lost of fees of not delivering anything, respect to the others and your pesonal helth because of stress.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!
syeda56
7/24/18
Hi,

Don't waste your money, efforts & time with this Scammers, they promised me to have Uber eats Clone, i end up following up with them for a month they didn't deliver anything, they will ask for hosting, app id etc. but it's all waste at the end of the day. TED, RAM all these people are fake they know how to fool you and get you IN. They communicate with Skype and answers no calls.

This is my personal experience with the company.
johnsonb26
5/9/18
!!EVERYONE BEWARE!!: I started working with this company over 7 months ago on their PBN - PointBlankNews solution. What do I have over 7 months later? Nothing! Nothing but frustration, initial investment, time, hosting costs and a slew of unforeseen fees. I will not name any names at this time, but I was working with some guy for 7+ months and he just up and vanishes. I have been communicating with these crooks via Skype.

They claim that this is a white label ready to go solution but that is a lie. I am not saying that they have not successfully deployed apps before, but those apps are only used to suck you in.

They promise to get your app uploaded to the app stores for you. That is a lie. I am currently going back and forth with Apple myself to get my app approved. Per Apple's last update, the app continues to crash and they are not able to test it.

I have been required to perform developer level tasks and I am no developer.

They WILL NOT release your source code if your app is ever completed. I asked about this early on and they would never agree to do so.

I will not bore you will any more details... All you need to know is that these guys are liars, crooks, thieves and unprofessional. Poor customer service. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH APPOETS, APPDUPE or any other fake ass app cloning company based in India. If they needed money that bad, they could and should do things the honest way.

Do not waste your time and money. This has been the worst experience I have ever had working with another company. The worst.

Do your own research but trust what I am tell you, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CLOWNS.
charlesc198
2/13/18
As an upcoming entrepreneur in the local taxi service, I was in the need of an app that will suit my needs and also my plans of expanding the business. With awesome features and turnkey solutions, they created a perfect app and I have gathered a large customer base. Thanks to Appoets for creating an Uber for Taxi clone app.
johnw749
12/1/17
My dad owns a taxi service and wanted my help to take the business online. After days of research and comparison, I zeroed in on Appoets. A few phone calls later, my own customised taxi app was already in the making. The team was a delight to work with and they executed my ideas to perfection, topped with an outstanding design. The app works amazingly well and my dad cant stop talking about it. Our revenues have multiplied and now we are planning to venture into delivery.
jeanj42
10/23/17
The company sold me an app that met my expectations. I was very well guided about my doubts, they helped me in the configuration and publication. I recommend.
nancyr135
9/29/17
I had a unique idea for my laundry service business and wanted to implement it as an app. I got to know about Appoets after looking around on the website and had a chat with their support team. They contacted me and understood my requirements and gave insights to improve my idea. A month later, my app is now up and running. Completely satisfied with what they have done!
teddyu
8/31/17
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much for an outstanding experience with your service.

from the start to finish the whole designing experience has been perfectly painless and thoroughly enjoyable. it's very hard to find a good and reliable people to turn your ideas to finished product which you guys did for my company. I have in the past experienced poor customer service attitude, disinterest and even being ignored): poor production lack of attention to detail. you guys completely shattered my impression of what designing service can be with an outstanding attentive and friendly service, and a very impressive finished product. your price are very reasonable as well, especially considering the level of service and quality product you offer.

I am so very thrilled with the App, and the whole experience and will definitely be working with you for years to come/recommending! your service in the future, both for my own and other clients projects.

Thanks again for such a wonderful job, and for your caring attitude towards your clientele. it definitely gets noticed. specially Harvey!!!! thank you thank you
davidg431
8/15/17
I recently bought their whatsapp clone script from appoets and its definitely trustworth. I got a good experience from their customer support and tech team.
oliverz7
8/14/17
I own a small time parlour and was looking to expand. A friend educated me on the growing online business, now that everything is online this should be too, so I saved the money that I would have spent on expansion and spent it on buying the Uber for Beauty services clone script from Appoets. It is easily the best depiction I made, my app has reached about 500 users in just 10 days. The features that I was looking for were provided by Appoets, They delivered on time and were very helpful through out the process.
I urge all of you to start a business and take the help of Appoets to do so. They are sincere and kind. Thank you Appoets, I have reached a level I never thought I would.
isaacj16
6/20/17
I searched google for a company that can build me a Taxi application(User, Driver and Dispatcher). To my surprise, there are quite a few players who claim to clone Uber. After quite a testing i reached out to Appoets' chat support. They helped me with the requirements and soon i was connected to their developing team and business head over Skype.They were very helpful and customer friendly.

Their app looks and functions very well. So i decided to go with them since my budget was not high. Their 50% upfront policy is a win and the base app was installed on my servers within 48 hrs. There were a few bugs during the development stage but the team made sure they were gone in a couple of days. My app was completed in 32 days(yes, i am the client hence i remember). I am very happy with their work.

There are some other players who just charge you more for the same system. Zoplay and some other i do not remember. They quoted me 5 times higher and then tried to give some discounts but it still was very high.

I have another plan to start an on demand service for Beautician and thinking of using their Uber for X code. I will keep updating this review in future.

Cheers.
johnm1020
6/17/17
The biggest fear of a human is being taken advantage of his weakness! You can never trust another person with something you never know. Especially with the business you do. We are a group of motor vehicle operators with less knowledge about apps and its development methods. It was a crucial situation in Denmark when Uber taxi service was prohibited and we wanted to sustain somehow.

Our basic plan was to launch an app like Uber providing live, transport service. Running short of currency, we were desperate for a solution that does not burn a hole in our pocket. Fortunate for us to come across APPOETS. We opted them apparently because of the reasonable cost, and ready to go bases they had! All we did was just tell them what our final product should be like, with a little customization for our convenience. We were a little reluctant as we had read some negative reviews about them but their demo mostly worked. They had a base already geared up with just some minor fixes to be made before launching.

We wanted a demo of the product just to ensure a trouble free process. But still, we did face real time problems to an extent because of reasons like, the time gap between India and Denmark, our API issues with Google, and other issues like the cost doubling up because Googles calculation differing from ours.

Since these guys had prior experience in dealing with real time complications, most of it was sorted quicker than we anticipated. One such challenge was to sort the ride fare, which was multiplied 2X or 3X instead of adding up which created a setback for us. This made us question their credibility. Good for them, it was not their fault. We still were not sure of continuing the agreement for months in spite of them have given us a lot of support. We then came with the plan of signing up only for a week and deciding later.

In the meantime, we had a lot of chances to study their way of encountering an obstacle. They were highly goal oriented, always aimed at getting to the root of the problem.

They understood our need and provided a fully dedicated team which worked 24*7. We encountered a problem with Google Denmark Places SDK which APPOETS team solved for us, working with Google Places team. We also had the live conference with our dedicated tech team over Skype every day, which strengthened the trust on them.

In just fifteen days, we were fully equipped to go live without any trouble! Now we have around 2500 drivers working and 10,000 active users and 27000 rides per day! Indeed larger than what we expected! So make up your own mind upon seeing demos and not from reading reviews. Our product is live here at http://ha-bil.dk
gerandim
6/13/17
They were very nice and got me set up with the UberX souce codes and app for my business venture which im happy for. Ramkumar was very nice and helpful.
This is been a very nice transaction for me and my company by outsorcing app/web development to APPoets.
I recommend them to anyone looking to start a venture without spending a fortune.
davidp345
6/13/17
They are very ethical and knowledgable company doing some good work for startups and entrepreneurs , would recommend them any day. They had help me at the right time, I had bought the xuber code from them , now i have purchased the tranxit code as well. Looking forward to do more projects with them
ranb7
6/5/17
I wanted to start an uber like app for multi services, used their ready made App, it came out pretty well than expected.

They are really good with getting the app approved in play store and app store as well.It was added bonus for me, as i wanted this to live in quick time.

Overall a decent price and good service :)
samij7
5/12/17
This company is a complete fraud, the owner will tell you that we are new management and will take the money but will never give you an app but just to keep you calm he will assign you someone called like Ted and others to see your mouth shut or answer your enquiries so the owner name by Ram can fool others and the existent robbed clients wouldn't like any reviews so pls pls boycot them and don't give them any work otherwise you will cry as I am crying today .
carrym2
4/17/17
I recently gave Appoets a project and i'm very much satisfied with their work. Very professional team and experienced project manager.
davsb
4/17/17
IF YOU WANT TO LOSE IT ALL AND NOT BE ABLE TO FEED YOUR FAMILY DUE TO THESE KIDS WITH LAP TOPS, THEN THAT IS YOUR CHOICE!
They cannot finish the project, then blame you for their ignorance, then return your money months later like this helps. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE TIME TO MARKET AND END UP WITH NO BUSINESS, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR THAT! OPEN SOURCE CLONED CODE AND THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE CHANGES. THEY SELL LARAVEL PRE MADE CODE! NOT DEVELOPERS, SCAMMERS!

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal and you can demand your money back, if you were taken by their lies, do not deal with Ram from Appdupe.com / Ted or any of them! They also demand you use digitalocean so they can get paid for that too.. bottom line is they do not care about you, your business, family... just a few dollars.

For me the jury is out at this point. I have plenty of fear. I have spent a 1000 hours on the Tranxit product. My hope is that is is not a scam. What seems strange to me is that the product is fairly well organized and well written. It is just that there seems to be no staff to discuss it. Not even for 20 minutes.

By james L.

We are available 24/7 through Livechat, Email & Call.

By TJ A., APPoets Representative

It appears to be an economical solution I have worked with a large portion of the source code. I have decades of experience in large systems. The source code is well written. However, zero comments or documentation. Their ability to modify it in the slightest seems unusually inadaquate.

By james L.
Questions? Get answers from the APPoets staff and other customers.

2 Photos for APPoets