App.fromfactory.club

App.fromfactory.club has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. App.fromfactory.club also ranks 891st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate App.fromfactory.club?

“GREAT!!!”

adam Z.
6/27/17

This dress is for my girlfriend. Great dress for the price! I'm usually a 12 or 14 in dresses, I ordered a 14. I am 5'9" and 7 months pregnant. This dress has the perfect waist line for my growing belly. I will be wearing this to a mitary ball in a couple weeks. The length is just right for me to wear flats with. The lining is staticky so I will be using static spray which will hopefully help. Such a happy purchase with this seller.

adamz13
June 27th, 2017
alisab20
June 11th, 2017
Nice item, very satisfied! Thanks seller! fancy packaging! I like it :) Order came quickly. earrings neat and cute. look expensive. ordered three pairs, in different orders. it's all in one package, plus each pair packed in a velvet pouch! very nice! the seller thanks you! I recommend! Highly recommend seller! Quick shipping. Thank you for offering the quality products and good customer service! Already became a big fun of you! This app has great affordable products and professional customer care team, give me a quick response and help. Then I track to track, come for less than a month. True to size and Im very delighted with this purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the App.fromfactory.club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about App.fromfactory.club?

Have a question about App.fromfactory.club?