A Pea In The Pod reviews

3 reviews with 4 stars

dorothyu9
Dorothy U.
1/15/16

I wasn't fitting into any of my jeans anymore. I didn't want to wear a belly band. I tried a ton of different stores (Nordstrom, Barneys, Macy's, Banana, GAP...etc.) before deciding to go to an online maternity store. I really had tried to avoid it at all costs, but I'm really glad I found this site. They have such an enormous collection of pants and jeans. When I got my order, the tops fit so well over my little bump that it got me really excited to start shopping again. I liked that I didn't have to buy larger sizes in normal clothes to accommodate my growing belly and that I was my normal size here.

karenb244
Karen B.
12/6/15

When you're pregnant with your first baby, if you're like me, you tend to research..... a LOT. We're talking anything baby related...product safety, health info, child development whatnot, and (yes) even how to shop for maternity clothes. Of course, no amount of online articles and blog comments on The Bump can prepare you for the torturous experience of maternity shopping. On The Bump's recommendation, I ended up online at A Pea in the Pod. I absolutely LOVE their selection of clothes! I was scared I was going to be wearing a moomoo for 9 months, but there are actually CUTE maternity clothes out there, and A Pea in the Pod has them!

alexd65
5/28/15

My only complaint was that some items seemed pricey. Quality was great!

Questions? Get answers from the A Pea In The Pod staff and other customers.

A Pea In The Pod?