A Pea In The Pod reviews

2018 Customer choice award

4 reviews with 1 star

stephh22
7/10/18

I spent a good bit of money online and after receiving all my items the majority didnt fit. No biggie until I wanted to return. I went to return and realized I had to cover the shipping cost. I figured since I live in NYC I would return to the store, NYC has everything right? Wrong. The shop in Macys wouldnt accept my return since they werent bought there. I had to spend $50 out of pocket to ship back what didnt fit. I was so angry I emailed them..never heard back. Emailed again, never heard back. Ive reached out 5 times and still have heard nothing to date. Save your time and shop ASOS, cute clothes and FREE shipping and returns. Surprised this company can stay in business with such horrible customer service.

matts196
1/6/18

I sent the message below by both email and FB messenger two weeks ago. No response to either which seems consistent with their strategy now that I see other reviews.
Good Evening,
Id like to alert you to an experience my wife had at your Somerset Mall location in Troy, MI today. I gave her some items form your site for Christmas. A couple of the pants were to short for her liking. She attempted to exchange them at the store location, driving 45 minutes to do so. Your associate was so pushy and aggressive, insisting my wife buy a pair of pants that cost significantly more than her return or she wanted to spend. My wife felt like this purchase was the only solution the saleswoman would allow her to complete in order to exchange the pants. Pushy sales people are always annoying, within stores that cater to expecting mothers, its even more shameful. This was my first experience with your company and while it started just fine, my final impression is very poor. Hopefully youll consult with your store and educate them on how to help and assist customers, not pressure them.
Sincerely,
Matt Swegles

orahl
8/9/17

I ordered a gift card along with 3 pieces of clothing online. Only 2/3 items arrived without a gift card. When I contacted them about the missing items they didn't respond. I re-sent the email. They responded saying that they would put a gift card in the mail via express (2 day mail). 12 days later the gift card arrived. I received on apologies and I still haven't received the last clothing item I purchased.

shawnac7
2/25/17

I've written to Pea in a Pod twice concerning several items that unraveled after one washing. I've received no response despite that fact that I've spent over $1000 with them.

Questions? Get answers from the A Pea In The Pod staff and other customers.

A Pea In The Pod?