Review of AOL

advertise.with.us@aol.com

21 reviews with 5 stars

robertl683
9/4/18

Finally got it on and traveling with it everywhere so hopefully will get some contacts soon. Also put it on Facebook and Instagram so that I would get a lot more visibility and shared it with everyone that I knew. The company has been very supportive of me and I appreciate that. Hope to get some responses soon.

edoardol
8/8/18

I enjoy a lot of their consumer articles. I use it to stay up to date on recalls and other important scam warnings. I use AOL when I travel and I've always been happy with their service.

sophiel26
5/30/17

Aol Technical Support We are providing technical support services for USA users if you have come any kind of issues related of Aol Email just you have to dial Customer support number 1-888-201-2039.Our experts will resolve your issues instant.
RELATED PAGES VISIT :

zandraj
3/10/17

Thank you for your magnificent support! The resume template made this writing process more organized and met my professional requirement expectations.

helenm126
2/20/17

Everything went wel . Very Happy

Just need to know about the insurance that I purchased do I receive anything in the now confirmed that I have the insurance

cindyh98
1/25/17

I won an item on dealdash, well they send me two of the items! I wrote to them and they told me to keep the item for my honesty. Thank you dealdash! I love my twin items!

allisonm60
1/3/17

I was so happy with the product I ordered four more items. The pictures were nice and clear and the quality was wonderful.

donaldm81
11/18/16

its worth it to make people laugh

ericl38
11/30/13

Excellent email service, and great homepage. Have used this service for years and love it! Would recommend!

billb75
11/3/13

It's my mailbox and I am sticking with it.

omegar
1,508 helpful votes
10/26/11

I disagree with some of these negative reviews. AOL has been nothing more than a great friend to me. I tried hotmail that actually blocked me out of my own account and not just once but several times. I got no help from the customer service at all and they blocked me for no apparent reason allowing me to not even get on the site with my password. I have found AOL mail to be extremely better by far and I am enjoying all of its services. No complaints here for this one I can tell you..

10 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the AOL staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AOL