Review of AOL

advertise.with.us@aol.com

7 reviews with 1 star

robertb932
5/15/18

Here is how they could be better--
* Run fewer depressing stories
* Run more stories that are uplifting
* Don't be so slanted in political ideology--stop with the hate!
* Write articles that educate and make people think

mikeb349
Mike B.
2/18/17

Zillow has ruined me. They have listed & RE-LISTED my gorgeous Algonquin, Illinois, Barringtton Hills boarder area property / scenic road designated / 150 foot pines / steps away from Presidential Park / steps away from fox river / located next to a mansion & the approved soon to be 25 acre finest development in the largest recreational waterway in the USA, for a $9,500 auction price as apposed to the $349,000 4 acre property. STAY FAR AWAY FROM ZILLOW.

maryd233
2/14/17

I finally got my refund from dresslily after never getting my order. I ordered back in November. First they gave me a partial refund then I just got my full refund after I gave them a terrible review. I still will not order again from them.

candaced5
2/8/17

WHY? BECAUSE OF MY CRITICISM OF TRUMP. IVE USED ABBREVIATIONS I LEARNED FROM OTHERS THAT WERE ACCEPTABLE BUT I APPARENTLY WAS TOO ACCURATE IN MY DESCRIPTIONS OF THE WHOLE WHITE TRASH FAMILY LIKE A$$HOLE. BSTRD, PIECE OF SH$T. TOO STRONG FOR AOL? SUCH TERMS USED BY OTHERS. I'M OFFENSIVE? LOOK WHAT HE IS DOING TO AMERICA AND THE WORLD...THAT IS OFFENSIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

berthad14
11/20/16

Looking for Charlie B Williamson live in louievillie ky

antoniom31
1/28/14

Aol or how do you get rid of them.

Aol used to be the google of its days back in time but they became .. well, what they became.

I had an email account with them and for months, I had no issues with them. But suddenly I started to have technical problems and issues with emails that I didn't received or were not sent, the site was down, the technical support as well.....

I did the usual check on security, hacking, anti virus, change passwords etc.. But it wasn't that. Until I realised that the real problem was aol !

I sent repeatedly request to their support and got always the same robotic and out of context answers.
Finally, I decided to get rid of this account and delete it. This is where the real problems started.

they do everything in order you can't cancel your account including:
- Having no article clearly explaining how do so in their help and support
- Having the "cancel" page constantly down to be sure you won't cancel
- Never ever answering your emails about cancellation

I finally found how to cancel my account through a third party web page and deleted it.

My conclusion, AOL is like smoking, don't start or stopping will be really hard. Never again !

erich152
11/1/13

I have been trying to contact aol for over 2 weeks now and have got nothing in return. I have filed requests for assistance on their website, left voice mails, sent emails and received nothing. This is causing a loss of business and is a serious burden on our company. The only this I get back is an automated email saying "Thank you for contacting AOL Email Support. In regards with the concern, please contact AOL Postmaster and send a request for support. For help on how to contact AOL Postmaster, please follow the steps below. 1. Visit http://postmaster.aol.com 2. Click on the "Postmaster Support Request" link 3. Fill out information under the "For Internet Senders (non-AOL members):" Note: AOL Postmaster is the department of AOL who handles incoming and outgoing emails. You may or may not receive a response email from them once you filed for the support ticket but rest assure that they are working for it. If the problem persists, please file for another ticket after 24 to 48 hours. Please reply to this email if you have further questions. "

ONLY ISSUE IS THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I REPLIED SEVERAL TIMES WITH NOTHING IN RETURN NOT EVEN AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT THEY RECEIVED THE EMAIL.

Questions? Get answers from the AOL staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AOL