AntiqueAppraisals.net

AntiqueAppraisals.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AntiqueAppraisals.net ranks 20th among Antiques sites.

How would you rate AntiqueAppraisals.net?

“Allan Baitcher's web site.”

Johnathan P.
6/1/17

I read over Allan Baitcher's site and his incredible work history before getting some antiques appraised to make sure I could get the correct values for insurance purposes. I was not disappointed. Allan Baitcher did an absolutely amazing job and was very professional. If you are in Atlanta, and in need of an appraiser, I would highly recommend.

johnathanp10
June 1st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the AntiqueAppraisals.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AntiqueAppraisals.net?

Have a question about AntiqueAppraisals.net?