Review of AnniesBid

Tel: 877-288-8WIN
support@anniesbid.com

johnw254
12/20/14

Anniesbid is one of the older penny auction sites- they've been around for 3 years and I've bid there on and off over the years. I like the fact that they support charities and have all kinds of competitions on Facebook and Twitter to get free bids. Sometimes they take a day to respond to support requests, which is why they get 4 stars instead of 5 from me. But I've always received what I've won and the team there does a great job of making the bidding experience smooth.

julianeb
11/6/13

Absolutely SUCKS!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE SAME PEOPLE WIN OVER AND OVER, SOME RACKET THEY'VE GOT GOING ON.

lutherb
7/1/13

This website is pure scam. Bids take weeks to be added to an account. I used to get excited about winning penny auctions on other sites because it was fun. Then I won on AnniesBid and never received my prize. Email after email went unreturned and my product never arrived. Do not use Annies Bid. It is a joke.

cheryll5
6/27/12

The charity aspect implies that these are benevolent people. But when I emailed my concerns, I received condescending replies. Maybe this was a good site at one time, but not now. I watched for a week and saw each auction begin and then quickly end because no one was bidding and the item's "price" did not meet the preset reserve price.
When I emailed them, they told me that items would come up for auctions soon. The second email told me that auction were being won every day. Really??

andies3
5/3/12

AnniesBid.com has a great variety of auctions, ships promptly and helps charities. Its not as easy to win as it used to be, but they have lots of contests to win free bids which helps make up for it.

jeffd19
4/25/12

I have had my share of fun with Penny Auction sites for a few years now, and am pretty sure that I have played them all.. I found Anniesbid a few months ago though, and have not looked back. It is the only site I play every day (or so); the only site I have reviewed, and the only one I have recommend to anyone else. It is a fair, easy-to-use site, which although is an excellent or beginners and novice bidders, offers a lot of opportunity for the more experienced bidder as well with their reserve and duel auction models. Lot of great items, calmer pace and they even donate part of the proceeds of their sales to charity... can't go wrong with that. Fast shipping, great customer service and nice people! You get a few bids free when you register, and this link will get you another 15 when you buy a starter bid pack, so I hope that helps. Happy bidding everyone!

Jeff

michaelm60
12/14/11

ONE OF THE BEST AUCTIONS SITES AROUND NO DOUBT.
Great items and crazy fast delivery. And when I emailed them with a question they sent an immediate response--that NEVER happens.
Annies posts lots of auctions, many at unexpected times. Visit often and you could snatch a great deal.
A portion of proceeds goes to charity...the amount listed in black and white right on the web site. That's good consolation when you get carried away in a bid battle---lots of that energy is going to charity and creating good karma.
I usually don't send props to a site but had to share my experience after reading the previous critical reviews. They were probably written by their competitors because Annies is definitely a threat to the competition.
In several years, after more people discover Penny Auctions, Annies will probably be a household name. I feel lucky to have discovered it so early ... and look forward to being along for the ride.

tamig
11/2/11

griffin47-
I just registered 6 days ago and purchased a bid pack and never received my bids.I have called and left a message and sent 4 e-mails,they have not responded.Checked with the bank and payment was processed the same day that I purchased the bids,which again was 6 days ago.

Response from Annies B., AnniesBid Representative
Griffin, we apologize for the delay you experienced earlier in November. Sometimes PayPal does not return the success message back to our site after successful payments so the site doesn't automatically credit the bids, but we do respond as soon as we receive a note. As you know your bids were credited.
dpakk
8/17/11

When you order bids they will never be added to your account unless you email them like a zillion times and they respond after like 3-4 days. its very bad stay away please!

Questions? Get answers from the AnniesBid staff and other customers.

AnniesBid?