Review of AnnaMJewelry

AnnaMJewelry reviews

Tel: 703.172.3412

michaelas4
1/8/16

I had a custom necklace made by Anna M and I love it. She listened to my needs and worked with me until we had the perfect design. I've also purchased gifts from her shop. I recommend her jewelry often.

michelek14
10/25/13

I am adding this website to go along with my Etsy review because I had the shop site next to the etsy website in my review & it would not take my review that way & I forgot to mention the shop in the body of the review. For anyone reading this just for this seller. We had an agreement that she was going to make me earrings I had picked out the stones, the finish of silver, & the style was something she already had done they were just too big. She did not ask for me to pay up front because she did not know how much material probably the silver she was going to use to give me a price. I would have been happy to pay up front. I contacted her through Etsy & she did not respond to my custom request. I sent her another message & was extremely nice saying if there was reason she had not gotten back to me. She apologized sais she had responded but never sent it out. I waited patiently for a picture of the finished earrings no contact. Two strikes I did not trust that she would do the job or even do it well at that point. I sent her one final message cancel my order and that is no way to do business, no response whatever.

Questions? Get answers from the AnnaMJewelry staff and other customers.

AnnaMJewelry?