Review of AnimeRider

Los Angeles, CA 90010, United States
customerservice@animerider.com

paulh75
11/18/14

This site has what i need. Strongly recommend this site

kc37
11/6/13

Sorry say, but this site animerider.com is the same owner of animeharu.com which have scam many including myself.

BE WARN TO AVOID. You can Google about animeharu.com http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Animeharucom-206413509

and many of their processor's websites which they had ran and some already known to be down. They had a long history of scam noted, by others as same owner of animeharu.com, TowerAnime.com, BuyAnimeDVD.com, Foxanime.com see for more details.. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fox-animecom-california-c156808.html?page=3

davida92
10/16/13

My son is into anime and he watches segments on his smart phone. I asked him to find a site that sells Japanese Anime DVDs. After doing his research he gave me a list of sites with particular DVD he wanted. I did some price comparison and placed my order with this site and received them promptly. They even included free Asian snacks (munchies so they call them)!
Will use this site to purchase his Christmas present next month!

jayl132
10/14/13

I'm a HUGE fan of Anime & Manga, and animerider.com became one of my favorite online stores lately. I love the design and layout. It's clean and simple, and easy to browse. Most of all I love the collections the site offers. So far I purchased 3 DVDs and 1 figure, and will buy more soon. If you're ONE of us, you should check this site out!

Questions? Get answers from the AnimeRider staff and other customers.

AnimeRider?