Animefreak.tv

Animefreak.tv has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Animefreak.tv also ranks 12th among Anime sites.

How would you rate Animefreak.tv?

“good”

Tolga G.
2/9/19

the new update made it much better and I can find almost every anime on this site and that's why I gave it 5 stars.

“Worst site ever”

Brian R.
9/17/15

Adds constantly pop up, site constantly freezes and it also closes itself every now and then. A very poorly designed website in the least, they are really horrible and need to get there act together and stop trying to scam the world and let us watch our free anime..

tolgag1
February 9th, 2019
caralineg
January 30th, 2014
This is definitely one of my favorite places to watch streaming anime. They have a TON of different selections and you can search by title or genre. The community is also great. If you have a question about a certain anime or need a new suggestion based on your interests just post in the IM box and someone is sure to help you out!
carlehd
May 19th, 2013
I think this site is very good for those who love to watch anime.
It gives you options most times on what language you want it in, for instance, English dubs, Japanese with English subs or Spanish subs or other languages.
It has many different animes.
It's videos are in high quality and rarely buffer.
You don't have to watch them in parts, either!
I'd recommend this to alls those anime lovers!
shelbyd
July 28th, 2012
This site is really cool! I used it to watch Death Note after I couldn't find any subbed episodes on youtube any more. My favourite thing has to be that it gives you the option of watching subbed or dubbed episodes in different languages. I was also really iffy because of the guy below who said about a Trojan on his computer, but I didn't get anything and I watched over 30 different videos. Anybody who loves anime should check this site out.
adrianaa
June 29th, 2010
such a good anime website. they have almost any anime you can think of in english dub. i got hooked again on sailor moon, they have episode 1-46 what more can i ask its free anime full episodes. So check it out and and when the video is loading they have a chat room underneath the video so u can chat while your waiting for the video to load but i must warn you. most of the chat users are little kids around 11-13. but hey anime is for all ages.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Animefreak.tv staff and other customers.

Watch Anime Online! Stream Anime Episodes, Anime Movies for Free. English Dubbed Subbed Anime Online

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Animefreak.tv?

Have a question about Animefreak.tv?