Animefreak.tv

Animefreak.tv has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Animefreak.tv also ranks 12th among Anime sites.

How would you rate Animefreak.tv?

“Good”

Tolga G.
2/9/19

The new update made it much better and I can find almost every anime on this site and that's why I gave it 5 stars.

“Worst site ever”

Brian R.
9/17/15

Adds constantly pop up, site constantly freezes and it also closes itself every now and then. A very poorly designed website in the least, they are really horrible and need to get there act together and stop trying to scam the world and let us watch our free anime..

zoeo
March 24th, 2014
My experience with anime freak is mixed. When watching anime on my PS3 it worked pretty well, ads did pop at the randomest times which was annoying (but I only just started watching anime properly so I thought this was just a normal thing or something...). However as soon as I watched on my computer it, didn't work properly due to -we think- a virus spam thing... still not completely sure. Before this I suggested this website to her for watching anime but unfortunately her her computer got all gunked up and had to be replaced. Yeah not a good sight don't use guys.
tabbies
May 28th, 2011
Animefreak.tv started out as a great website, but now everytime I try to use it there are tons of pop ups that end up crashing my computer. I hope that helps, since no one else seemed to mention that it crashes computers!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Animefreak.tv staff and other customers.

Watch Anime Online! Stream Anime Episodes, Anime Movies for Free. English Dubbed Subbed Anime Online

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Animefreak.tv?

Have a question about Animefreak.tv?