Animefreak.tv

Animefreak.tv has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Animefreak.tv also ranks 12th among Anime sites.

How would you rate Animefreak.tv?

“Good”

Tolga G.
2/9/19

The new update made it much better and I can find almost every anime on this site and that's why I gave it 5 stars.

“Fix this ASAP!”

Ian P.
8/29/20

Before it was a easy 3 to 4 stars but not anymore every time I press play it takes me to a different website that has nothing to do with anime and it doesn't play when that happens fix this $#*! also pop up ads are annoying get rid of that $#*!

ianp152
August 29th, 2020
brianr78
September 17th, 2015
Adds constantly pop up, site constantly freezes and it also closes itself every now and then. A very poorly designed website in the least, they are really horrible and need to get there act together and stop trying to scam the world and let us watch our free anime..
joelj4
August 27th, 2013
It started off as a good website to watch Anime, but then they filled it with all these annoying ads that change every few seconds. My browser can't handle all these ads and it's gotten so bad that I can't even watch a single episode of anime without the page becoming unresponsive. Then there's the annoying Chatango message thing which is also making it difficult for the page to completely load.
bobm75
March 6th, 2013
Terrible, and all because of the ads. This website reloads a new advertisement every few seconds. You can see the loading icon in the website tab. The worst thing is all these ads have sound and it plays even during when you are watching an anime episode. Also, if you try to run any sort of ad blocking tool, the episodes refuse to load and a popup message tells you to disable any ad blocking software. For this kind of annoyance you figure the anime would be in very high quality. It's not.
jaredl2
April 20th, 2011
There was an advertisment that popped up when i was watching a video, upon completion of this add my Symantec Endpoint Protection started reporting entry attemps on my SVCHOST. EXE in the system32 folder, also my computer had a attachment of Tidserv (a trogin horse virus used by hacker's to open a back door on a computer). I had to contact my DELL technical support team to help remove this threat. I advise this site i listed not to be used
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Animefreak.tv staff and other customers.

Watch Anime Online! Stream Anime Episodes, Anime Movies for Free. English Dubbed Subbed Anime Online

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Animefreak.tv?

Have a question about Animefreak.tv?