The Animal Rescue Site, a GreaterGood project reviews

Tel: +1 206-859-5201
customerservice@greatergood.com

rea157
2/10/17

I made the mistake or trying to place an order for more than one freebie when I was buying something on the AR Site. I WAS a customer for at least 7 years-- and so I was really ANGRY when I got an official letter from their FRAUD unit telling me that I was being warned that I could not order more than ONE freebie at a time -- WHY COULDN'T you have just refused my order OR sent me a notification by EMAIL !??? I'm not a criminal-- just made an honest mistake! SHAME ON YOU!!! Because of that I never returned to the site and I no longer click on the site to fund the free food bowls.

annr39
3/9/16

I ordered 4 items from The Animal Rescue Site. Two were fine and what I expected - The Pays Galore Day Excursion Bag and the Baby Paw Sterling Pendant. However, two of the items I received were not what I expected.

Both the Cat Face Satin Coin Purse and the Paws Galore City Bag (Black) are MUCH larger than I had anticipated. I did read their size (in inches) on the website. but it was hard to visualize until I saw them. As soon as I lifted the City Bag from the well-packed carton, I knew I had made a mistake! The city bag 16" wide, as it says on the website, what it does NOT say on the website is that it is VERY HEAVY even empty. And - to me - it also looks very cheap! I realized immediately that, if I were to put even a few usual items like a wallet, glass case, etc., that I always carry inside - it would definitely be too heavy - and awkward - for me to carry. The website photo of a woman with it casually slung over her shoulder is misleading. The bag weight of this bag was NOT disclosed on the Animal Rescue Site - if it had been, I never would have ordered it. I placed it back in the box, along with the large Cat Face Coin Purse and the packing slip, packed it securely and called to ask for a label to return it.

PLEASE READ THEIR COMPLICATED, COMPREHENSIVE RETURN POLICY! For me, it means I have to pay $11 to return a $35 purse! Even if you order and immediately change your mind, the policy says you pay for UPS ship out PLUS a UPS fee PLUS return UPS ship back! I don't order often online, but I was absolutely shocked by this policy. Clearly, this website is not interested in competing in the marketplace or they would be more customer friendly.

In addition, my simple question about how the animals get all the bowls of food they say will be donated as a result of my purchase was not able to be answered by customer service!

Because of my disappointment in their inaccurate representation of the city bag, I will not order from the Animal Rescue Site again.

Tip for consumers: READ THE RETURN POLICIES!

caseyk1
11/28/11

Great merchandise at a great price and a percentage goes towards a great cause... helping animals

Questions? Get answers from the The Animal Rescue Site, a GreaterGood project staff and other customers.

The Animal Rescue Site, a GreaterGood project?