Review of AngelhooBridal

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

heatherb28
12/31/15

i'm really grateful to angelhoobridal,i just want to put my review here and let other brides see how professional there are.i made a customized size order from their site without any communication,i made a typing mistake of my hip size but i did not realised it(i live in south africa,but not like a south africa lady that has very big hip,instead i'm a slim lady,and my hip size is 35inches,but i put it 45inches),thanks god,the service team noticed about this unnormal size and emailed me several times to confirm,unfortunetely i was out of town that days,and do not have access to my email,as they did not get my reply for many days,a staff named Michael called me to confirm the size,they have make a notes about my correct size and also informed me the estimated delivery time.i got the dress after about 4 weeks,it comes in a bag instead of box which worries me a little,but after trying the dress on,i found it is not necessary to worry at all,both quality and fitting was perfect,much better than i can expected for a dress under 400USD.here is a pic for you to have a look,brides who is still hesitated to order from this company,pls just try,i think you will be happy as me.

Questions? Get answers from the AngelhooBridal staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AngelhooBridal