Review of Angelgowns

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

dianau3
1/24/18

I just want to warn everybody not to be fooled in buying anything from this website! The dresses are not at all as they look in the pictures! Plus the amount they charge for the quality of dresses they sell is definitely a rip off!
I recently have bought an one shoulder prom dress with crystals. I paid extra to have it customised - I gave them my exact measurements hoping not to have any issues with the size. When I received the dress it was way too big and too long ( even though I told them I want it above the knees length), as if they didn't even acknowledged the measurements I sent them.
I contacted the customer service and Linda told me to take the dress to a local tailor which I did. The tailors in London are quite expensive and considering the extensive work the dress needed , they were charging me around 60-70 £. When I informed Linda from Angel gowns she told me it is too much that I need to find something cheaper. I did try but didn't find anything cheaper. I emailed them back asking for a full refund since their website states the return option for disatisfied customers. Linda said that is not possible Since when they made my dress they paid the material fee,manpower cost and other fees so she could only offer me 8% of the dress as a refund. I asked them to just take this dress back to modify it for me, Make it the actual measuremtns. She said they can remake a new one for me but they had to charge me 70% material fee. So basically they wanted to charge me even more for their mistake. I told them to just give me the 8% discount I was originally offered . The lady sounded confused in the email - her words exactly "Could you tell us your specific meaning? What do you want to do?"
After the countless emails sent back and forth, I realised they are not willing to help Me, find a solution for me. They are just wasting my time and finding excuses every single time. They basically robed me of 130£. I had to wait almost a month ( delivery takes around 25 days since it comes from China I think?) For a dress that is falling off me. I had to spend more money for another dress.
I also realised you can't even leave reviews on their website. It is a big scam! Definitely a website that needs to be reported and closed. Please don't do the same mistake I did! Do not order from this website!

Questions? Get answers from the Angelgowns staff and other customers.

Angelgowns?