Angelaonlinemall reviews

SITE CLOSED

renatonym
6/23/13

I ordered a pair of Puma sneakers from AngelaOnlineMall.com and received a Hello Kitty mousepad that was shipped from China with signature required upon delivery. Most likely they wanted to use my signature as a proof that I received something (although I ordered a pair of sneakers and received a mousepad). Luckily the mousepad took forever to arrive so I had already initiated a dispute with Paypal which they decided in my favor. I wish I had seen all bad reviews before using this site. Also, if you try to click on the "contact us" button on the site it takes you to a page that cannot be displayed. Stay away from AngelaOnlineMall.com!!!

barbarae2
2/26/11

I ordered Ugg shoes from this company, (which also does business as the Handbag Store best online store) and received a mousepad, which I had to sign for. I filed a dispute with PayPal, which was originally denied, because the company had a recipt of delivery. I was told to return the item and provide a tracking number. It cost $15.01 to return the worthless mousepad. I am waiting for resolution through PayPal. There are many other complaints about fraudulent sales from angelaonlinemall on the internet. I wish I had found them before I ordered.

Questions? Get answers from the Angelaonlinemall staff and other customers.

Angelaonlinemall?