Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

224 reviews with 1 star

louises21
1/30/15

Be warned, I am writing this on behalf of my mother, who had been left, for one of these blond whores! My father has just become engaged to one of these 'women' and is not even DIVORCED from my mother!!! This website has a lot to answer for and if I had my way I would have it shut down, he was hooked via Facebook advertising, has been caught hook line and sinker!!! Met her twice, total of 14 days in her company, told his family going on holiday, for us to find out via Facebook (again) he has got engaged. Has spent £1000's on her and has borrowed money to fund all of this! Money he does not have...

Tip for consumers: Do not fall for this website, if you want to keep your money safe!

frankj22
1/26/15

A new way of stealing money by AnastasiaDate!!!
Be careful while watching photos attached to the letters.
Until not so long ago one photo has been free and it was marked (free). But now, in some letters with two or more photos, they deduct 10 credits from your account for viewing the FREE PHOTO! Of course, the next attached photo, which you wouldn't normally want to pay for, is free. One could say - just a mistake, but 10 credits gone down the drain anyway.
Till I noticed that I was robbed of money I had lost 50 credits.
You aren't able to guess in which letters there is this fake "free photo". Only when you check your account you can find out the lack of credits. AnastasiaDate is a very cunning thief dealing according to the proverb: take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.
But I am astounded that they could sink so low.

esmailm
1/21/15

I am on #Anastasiadate since a year and I spend money on it, chatting with several girls, to make sure I am not wrong i chose girls who fit with me, from appearance and everything, mostly lower than me, they chat with me for long time on site and i plan to go to kiev to meet, i ask each of them one by one, and read

Excuses to avoid Meet when i was on Kiev :

Avoid to open chat!!, they have work!!, they are sick!!, stay off on chat
in case they meet, they just take you to restaurant and never show up again ..

- You can find some of them on vk.com

- Mostly look different than the site, too much make up !! (Ugly)

- Beautiful Girls on the site mostly are based on work and compensation, and don't really look for relationship,

- They are some innocent girls who look for relationship but very a few and they check site once a month, and don't open chat to everyone

- Fake review by site operators everywhere, just read the way they wrote text it is totally fake review

- And if you see success stories are all with two ugly ones who are old, in case you see two beautiful ones with success story don't doubt it is build up by company,

Logic : Normal Beautiful Girl don't need to come on this site to find someone, she meet many on her real life, and if she has an account you see her with a thousands of follower, if you saw a beautiful one on this site, it should be based on work, same as you see on prostitution sites, exception exist but ignore it ..

Company Operation : #Anastasiadate operating on #ukraine and in #ukraine there no such rules like USA and west Europe, making fake things are so easy, with money you can do everything, so don't get wrong with Anastasia anti-scam policy or and other guarantees or services

#Anastasia has a good money and pay a lot for advertisement to fraud people, this company should be investigated for fraud services

#Aanstasiadate provide tours for old men, but they can't find a proper women because human is human everywhere, so don't be wrong with the location, every beautiful woman want to be with a man similar to herself, a man should have a good money and be handsome and match the women criteria,

#ukraine is not bad as you think, beautiful cities, people with good income, specially kiev, you see a lot of expensive cars and houses, so don't get wrong assumption about economic differences, you buy a pocket of milk in usa 6 dollar and you can buy the same there with 60 cent, so they have a good life, not so needy as you think.

lot of beautiful girls are there, girls on #anastasiadate are nothing mostly frustrated,ugly,prostitutes and not from good families, because they do prostitution on this site, go by person there to see beauties, normal girls don't need to come on this prostitution sites, they have their own boys, imagine how it is possible that a beautiful girl on age 19-21 or more be single while they are lot of handsome boys looking for her, #Ukrianian woman don't need boy from another country, they have their own handsome boys, you can find single ones too, but they want someone with same qualification,

- Plz for the Godsake don't waste your money, I already have gone all this way up to the end!

- If you really need someone, search it in your place, if you couldn't find there, you probably not able to find somewhere else,

you can find good girls on other sites too, like #ukrainedate.com - #fdating.com - #elenasmodel.com and best one is #vk.com because vk is a site that #eastern #european people use it, and their profile is not based on makeup or lies, or making money, you can try adding girls there, if someone show interest it means she want you if not so she is not interested, true and simple,

so don't get wrong if beautiful women chat with you on #anastasiadate she is not interested on your face, she want your money !! why they don't talk on other social services ? it is simple because they don't' get paid :)

If you still look for adventure go by person to #kiev, and stay there for a while, go to the parks, bars, night clubs, libraries, restaurants, walk in the city and talk to people, maybe you can find someone, good thing is that most ukrainian women can speak english and you are ok, open talk and be social :)

Tip for consumers: #Anastasiadate Emotional Prostitution Website .. Stay Away !!

karlg15
1/14/15

I'm 64, separated and a few months ago (2014) I was looking around the web to see if there was something out there for me. I stumbled on Anastasiadate.com; sadly in retrospect. I should perhaps make it clear that I was not looking for a 20-something girl that had just stepped off the front page of vogue magazine. The youngest lady I contacted (actually she contacted me) was 46, and even then I had my considerable doubts, but was persuaded (by the lady herself) that this was no great age difference by Ukrainian standards, and yes, of course at 64 I was flattered that a woman of that age was interested in me, but that's what this is site is all about isn't it? Anyway, I still had my doubts, so the ladies I contacted myself were in their mid to late 50's, as was incidentally my ex-wife. They were just nice ladies, nothing special, just like me, it seemed to me. What I noticed was that with one exception, the replies from the ladies hardly ever addressed the topics mentioned in my own letters, or at least only in the most general way. So at some point I added up my Paypal receipts, just for laughs, and realized I had spent USD700.00 or thereabouts. Time to stop I thought, as none of the exchanges, though pleasant enough, seemed really to be leading anywhere. They were all content to keep chatting away, until kingdom-come presumably, occasionally trying to persuade me that I should travel to the Ukraine to meet them. There's no fool like an old fool as they say, so I fell for this for a while. Then I asked if we could exchange contact information. One lady said she didn't have email (that by the way was one of the few direct responses to something mentioned in my letter) and would I give her more time (= more money, I now presume). The other suggested I send a present, and write my contact information on the card. I was not to spend too much money she told me! However, I discovered that the cheapest 'present' was around USD 290.00. For the third and final lady I buried a Skype address in my profile and explained to her how to find it. She understood fully; 2 weeks later the Skype address was still there, embedded in my profile, unchanged, for all to read, but I never heard from her again. In fact, from the day I said I was leaving the site, making it clear that I would be glad to continue our correspondence, I did not receive a single message, neither on Skype, nor on the A.com website. At that point I removed most of my profile, entered my age as 90, height 4' 10, weight 350 lbs., etc. Still the letters from random ladies arrived by the truckload, as I think someone else on this site has mentioned. Anyway, I will not continue to rant. It was my own fault, 'caveat emptor' as they say. But it has been a lesson well learned.

Tip for consumers: Look at the beautiful girls, if you want, but don't hand over a cent.

jubeil
1/14/15

I quit the site after I realized you can go to vk.com and find 80% of the girls on Anastasiadate.com on there. I quit the site and contacted a few of them on vk.com. The ones that I chatted with that were honest about it I did find. I even found some of the liars and they denied even knowing me after hundreds of dollars with of chat.

I did; however, find a few nice girls that still wanted to chat outside of Anastasiadate.com and they told me the truths. They get paid to chat. Period. No wonder the girls that I chatted with denied even knowing me after I left the site. The ones that were in most denial had boyfriends!

I was informed to not tell on the girls that were truthful to me so I didn't. They told me that Anastasiadate.com encourages them not to chat outside of the site or they would get fired.

Tip for consumers: If you're looking for expensive fantasy chat with a real girl, then this works great. If you're looking for a real relationship in a needle in a haystack, please go somewhere else.

johnj162
1/13/15

A brief member of anastasiadate.com and I noticed right away they will scam you. For instance, they advertise chat for free for the first three minutes and then any minutes after will be billed. I noticed a woman I sent an email to on-line and I sent her a message on chat. I asked her if she read my letter and she say no. This was strange because she wrote me first and I replied. I don't believe the person on live chat was even the woman I wrote. Worse yet is the fact they charged me for 6 minutes when my chat was under the 3 minutes they said were free. When I questioned customer service about it, they said they would send the time stamp of the conversation. Never received the time stamp.

In short, I believe they will dollar and five dollar you to death. I was a member of Elena's Models and I was very satisfied with there service. It's the only service out there where you pay a flat fee and you can write anything you want. Meaning you can give the woman your email address, phone number etc.... All these other sites forbid it and will kick you off if you even try. Anastasiadate states you can pay them for a phone call or a live video with the woman and then you can tell her how to contact you. They have to get their money first.

So you wondering why I'm not on Elena's Models. Because I have a couple of women I met on the site and saw who want to marry me and have my baby. I'm not interested and I don't want to hurt their feelings, so I looked for another site. Good luck all.

John

Tip for consumers: Try Elena's Models.

ingarn
12/14/14

I meet a girl in Moldova this week . She say in her profile that she speak fluent english . When i meet her she dont speak Any english and dont understand english . She meet me and where with me a couples a day . I dont like it and i go home . I have send a complain to anastasiadate but They only chance the grade of english in het account . Im feel scamed . We understand that anastasidate take no responsbility at all. I have say to anastasidate that i wantvthem to erased my account because i was scamed . They will not erased my profile . I have spend over 1000usd on Their site and i have very bad feeling about all this . I dont like Them . Please send my money back and erased my account . Regards Ingar from norway

Tip for consumers: Anastasidate scam bad service fraud money money

paulr98
12/12/14

I'm originaly from ukraine, reside in california for past 36 years, have traveled to ukraine a lot, met this girl who works for anastasia date, the things she told me blew my mind, men send money to the company to deliver flowers for the girl, both girl and employee of the site go to a flower shop, give them 2$ to take a picture with a bouquet of roses and split the money that were sent for the flowers, all they need is the cash, there not even interested to meet anyone, most of them are merried or live with someone.

sammyw8
12/10/14

honestly theses girls are so desperate for your cash its embarrassing , they send you long winded pre-wrote scripts as personal letters and by the time you're finished readying it you can't remember the girls name . honestly why on earth would a stunning looking girl tell a complete stranger she loves them ? do they think life is a walt-disney film .

Tip for consumers: the price you pay on this website is shocking , you mite aswell spend your money on an escort then you will finish the night with a smile on your face.

read the dates on most of the positive reviews about this website most of them have been wrote on same date or within a 3day time span . so it makes sense that theses positive reviews have been planted over 3days unless alot of guys met there so called lover perfect match all on same month .

gabs4
12/10/14

This dating site has a long scamming experience history. I really hate Anastasiadate site. I am not impressed with the nature of Ukrainian especially after visited Ukraine. BY MONEY YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WISH. Whenever you ask any lady on anastasia website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no!!!! Please stop giving your money to liars, deceivers, and the worst. Stop wasting your money, time, and attention to women who does not care, lies to you and deceive you.
There is nothing for me to gain by posting this review. Once again I am writing this from my experience with anastasia date website. This place and every similar website that wants you to pay by the letter and for every minute of chat even to watch extra photo of ladies, is nothing but a SCAM.

Tip for consumers: After being on this site for numerous months, the scam is very clear. This site is a TOTAL SCAM. Stay away

orlandof12
11/25/14

PURE FRAUD!!!! SCAM!!!!

The site Anastasia Date is a real shame ....
The girls appearing in photographs often do not correspond to reality and we men think we are talking to them and we are talking to a computer, watching her photos.
Other times, the girls when they are to be online on chats try to convince men to get hours and hours on chat rooms because they receive a commission or percentage ...
More, the girls will say they want to have a meeting live in her country but the hour or inevitable happens, the mother or the child get sick, die cat, dog also .... and other times not say anything and do not appear when a person lands in her country ...
Other times, then the second or third chat, girls begin to ask for money to pay the rent, to treat the child, want iPhone, want to perfumes or flowers through the site, etc ....
This is pure emotional prostitution ... This is true SCAM !!!

RUN AWAY OF THIS SITE to avoid losing your money and your time....

IT'S FRAUD!!!!

When we complained to the service to consumers service, always give reason to the Ladies,,,obviously .... and seems to still enjoy with people
They all act in concert and together to fraud men who are vulnerable in their feelings.

A shame !!!

For my part, I will denounce this disgraceful situation to the last instance.

If you want you can read this article of the British newspapper The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Later I will send my evidences...

jackt41
11/10/14

The site is a TOTAL SCAM people WAKE UP!!!
How come when you ask any lady on the website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no?
Stay away from this site and help to stop this stupid scammers that play with people's feelings

michaels217
11/7/14

All I can say that this site is a huge scam. The women are paid to chat with vulnerable men. Most have local boyfriends, husbands etc.
The whole thing is a con. Take my advice any decent guy; stay away and don't waste your money. Better playing high stakes casino. At least, you have a chance of winning something!!!
Here' sand interesting article to back my review from a newspaper.

Tip for consumers: Get away as quick as possible before you end up with an empty wallet and broken heart. That is sure guaranteed on this site!!!! You have been warned!!

georgem97
11/4/14

Anastasia support Putin aggression! As only dating site Anastasia change Crimea to Russian territory, that is against all the western democratic world. I sent several messages to Anastasia administration about this. The only answer I got is that they do not involve in the geopolitical situation. In fact just by change all cities from the country of Ukraine to Russia, they have made a choise to support the Russian invasion and occupation of Ukraine. Anyone that believe in freedom, democracy and human rights should boycott Anastasia!

jeffd42
11/1/14

After Being on this site and seeing the reviews, I decided to give it a chance anyway and I should have listened to the bad review comments that were posted. If you are considering using this site or are still using it, My advice is to walk away. you will only spend money and in the end you will have lost a lot of money and still not meet any of the Girls or be any closer to finding an International wife. My personal Experience has been that I have chatted and emailed about 10 different girls on the site that I thought were going to be a good match, over the course of using the site these past 7 months and with each girl it has been the same. I chat with a girl, ask questions relative to the qualities I look for in a wife and each of the ten girls has stated that they are happy to have been able to find me, that they agree and are the type of woman with the qualities I am seeking and in turn each has lied or when it comes time to meet, they are not able to meet. Ihhave never been able to reach any of the women on the phone, wheather it was an instant call or a scheduled call through their service. The Chat is very expensive and each of the girls is against sending you and communicating through letters, they always insist on the Live chat. and there were a couple girls that I had sent flowers to and provided my personal email for direct communication and in both Instances, they have emailed me directly, but after a few emails, they say that they are not recieving my emails any longer and they both have tried to influence me to get back on the chat (that you have to pay for) that is on the Site. When I suggested using Skype, Both have said that it is expensive and that you have to pay to Download (which is not true). I had a friend that travelled to Ukraine recently and he had told me that Skype in eurpoe is like the Skype web site here, it is a free download and works the same there than it does in the U.S. But the girls Insist that they can't download, due to cost. It is an outright lie. Another thing I noticed was that even when you established a relationship with a girl, A few girls wanted exclusive communication and stated that they only communicated with me, But I began to notice that after we would chat and I would log off, but they would remain on live chat. I saw this when I went back online after reading a review one time and sure enough 38 minutes after me and a girl had finished chatting, They were still on live chat when I went back online. I asked why they would be online after we had said our goodbye, if she was only communicating with me and all the girls said very similar things, either they were waiting for me (which didn't make sense cause we had already said our goodbye after chatting) or they would say they forgot to turn off computer. Let me state, they all said the same thing, like if they were taught this or something. I would then ask them directly to log off after our chat, but they did not and when confronted about it, there were various excuses. I even went as far as creating a fake profile with another email and even after they said and even promised they did not communicate to others, I would log on later with my fake profile and they would still be online and I would initiate a chat and everytime they would answer, I would chat with them and ask questions about their search and if they had found anyone, if they were available, things like that, and everytime, they would say they are available, they have not found anyone and even said their search was not going well, but 30 minutes before on my real profile, the same girls would say they loved me, they only wanted me and how lucky they were to find thier match. I also tried other clever tactics to prove if they were lying or real and each one failed and when confronted, they stopped answering the chat invite immediately. Also the other tactics I used (which I will not go into detail here) but they always contridicted themselves on things they had said earlier or previously in chat and one weird thing too was, it was like they were not the same person sometimes. the girls would not remember what they had even told you a day before or sometimes, would not even be able to recall things you had told them before. So... I do not believe there is anyone real on the site at all. I would not believe any of the 5 star reviews, I am convinced that the 5 star reviews are fake and implanted. I know a couple people that do have russian or ukrainian wives and they did not use this site and they also have never heard of any marriages or meeting from anyone that had used the site. I am done using this site and am going to use the site a friend who married a awesome russian wife used. I will not name the site cause I am not here to promote any sites, I just want to warn any one else about this site and the other site that they have, which is russian brides.com. This site is a scam and if you want to use it, go ahead, but you have been warned. You will only waste alot of time and money. The girls play games, waste your time, and are not serious. I do not know if they get paid to chat or not as I have read on some reviews, but it seems like it to me, cause all the girls, and I mean all, in my experience, have either said they only use chat on the site or they try to influence me to use the chat. a couple girls have sent letters a few times, but it always goes to a conversation about just using chat. Goodluck in your search and I hope I have helped people to save their money and use some other reputable site, but stay away from this one.

Tip for consumers: Leave this Site Immediately, unless you just like to waste money and waste time.

bobsmithspicolihammersbergenmeisterb
10/29/14

Look at the 5 star reviews. They're obviously contrived by the website principals with their bad English and Russian fortune cookie compliments. Too funny. Like another 1 star reviewer already stated, this site is a scam. Outrageously overpriced with what are supposed to be "gorgeous" women. Sadly, they're not but even if they were why is it that these "models" are so interested in a guy that has almost no profile, with no picture, and is 51 years old? Sure, I'd love to fantasize that these 18-25 (and older) women are in love with my non-existant profile, but realistically - no woman would throw herself so willingly at someone she's never even talked to once. Give me a break. This site is just another "face" of asiandate.com - another scam site. I do like to look at the pics and read the compliments. Even though I know they're fake, they sometimes make me feel a little better when I'm feeling down. But don't waste your money on the computer generated chats and vids.

Tip for consumers: Waste of time and money. Total scam.

deec23
10/29/14

Awful...... pretty fantasy just to rip off money.
Facts :
Chat pop up frequency : The moment you log in, you get one chat pop up every 3-4 seconds.... lets face if. Is it possible ? Do girls have nothing else to do ? Those are definitely not the actual girls.... just computer generated chat pop ups. So, why chat ? if you click on start chat, it makes money to this website... about £1/min ...that's ridiculously expensive.
And who is chatting ? May be artificial intelligence programs or their chatting agents, hired people to chat on profit percentage.
Of you chat with the same girl twice, she has no recollection of chatting with you last time.

Girls are online 24*7. How come ? do they not have to sleep, eat, poop, go to work ?....that means these chat agents or customer service agents do have complete control of the account profile.

Viewing 'rerecorded videos cost 10 credits per video.... that is £10 per clip.... Lol ...
Even if the video failed to load !

You get 50 letters within 2 hours of opening the account.... strange ?? Of course. And in letters they talk about reading your profile.... even if there was nothing to read... so basically those are automated messages previously configured for each profile.
Message from each profile slightly different from other.... but in general, girls seem too desperate and needy !

You can reply for free, but by chance you get second email from girl, reading it costs 10 credits. Total rip off. And believe me, the second letter has no connection to the first letter content.

English proficiency : if level of English on profile is beginner, how come English letters and online chats are error free in terms of English.

I didn't go ahead with cam chat option.... that costs 4 credit/ min... and I am sure... there is going to be a 'rerecorded video in the live cam with some video chat interpreter translating between Russian and English speaker. If the recorded video is over.... so will be the video call.... lol ...and money in website's pocket.

I am sure those girls are paid to do these nice girl talks and chats and video calls ( if at all they are live and not 'rerecorded )....

Unless I select one star....I can't submit review. Thus , no option but to give one star.

Tip for consumers: Delete account and stay away...

jamesm203
10/22/14

If you like fantasy this is the place. In a matter of 2 hours I was able to find 56 profiles that were manufactured by the agency or their affiliates. The text of 2 profiles were identical except for two words. The only difference were the pictures and the summary information such as height, weight, etc. In the other profiles the paragraphs from 2 or more other profiles were combined to create the "new" profile. The bottom line on profiles is simply most are manufactured by the affiliates.

Security is a joke. The agency staff have access to the ladies' account. At anytime agency personnel can use a lady's account to chat or send letters. In fact you can receive up to 10 "letters of introduction" from ladies each day. These are copies of letters the ladies have authored for another man. They change the name and send it to you. The lady has no idea you have received the letter unless you reply to her.

Next comes the video chat deception. The feed is supposed to be live. This is not always true. In one live feed, at 20 minutes past midnight in the Ukraine, had full sunshine visible in the window behind the woman. I have had video suddenly die because the recording ended.

I tried the phone option to one lady. I received confirmation, but at the appointed time the lady was not there. After several excuses and resetting the time I was supposedly connected to the lady. It only took a few questions to tell that it was an imposter. She could not tell me her brother's name. The imposter then started speaking Russian and the moderator explained the lady could not continue the call. It took weeks, but my credits were refunded, but again the bottom lines is that these people will defraud you if you don't catch them.

On two occasions I made travel plans to go to the Ukraine. The lady was excited, offered to pick me up at the airport, find an apartment I could rent, etc. In both cases the lady and her profile disappeared. No goodbye letter, just gone. Her profile erased from the system.

Now for regular chat. They will always take one credit and try for 2 if you are not fast enough to kill the chat window. Here is how it goes. You received a chat request. You decide to respond, after some time, but always less than a minute, you will get a emoticon supposedly from the lady or maybe just a simple hello. These do not come from the lady they are computer generated to keep the chat session alive in order to take credits from you while the lady comes to the computer, if she ever shows up. I allowed a chat to go 7 minutes with not one word from the lady. You are charged by the minute regardless of the lady says nothing. Next if you enter you response and then end the chat. You may then get a complaint from the lady asking why you end the chat. If you continue the chat and stay on longer, say a couple of minutes, you will have no reply from the lady. As soon as you leave the chat you will get message something like "where dud you go?" or "why did you leave?". The bottom line is they rip your credits off by keeping you in the chat. I have also had artificial intelligence chats; no lady at all just simulated conversation with the Anastasia computers. The AI breaks if you ask something like "who invaded England in 1066" On another occasion the chat was coming faster than I could read it and it became nonsense; strings of emoticons and gibberish sentences. Another ting to watch, if you have multiple tabs of windows open to the site you must quickly kill the chat popup window in each tab or the site will continue to bill you for the chat.

How about online ladies. Track some of ones that are online after 10 p.m. You will find that many of these ladies are online 24 hours a day for several days in a row. Then ask yourself, do teachers, accountants, stylists, and any woman with a responsible job going to be online after midnight when they have to work the next day?

If you want to use this site as entertainment, and pay dearly for the fantasy, then this is your choice. If you are seriously looking for a relationship you are on mission impossible with this site. There are some legitimate ladies here, but the site is designed to steer you to the fake profiles. But why use this site with so much social media available? It is not hard to find east European ladies on Facebook. I found that if a lady is truly who she says she is, she can even find you on Facebook.

Tip for consumers: If something seems not quite right, you are probably correct. drop that lady and keep looking. Do not feel bad about leaving a beautiful fraud.

robertn44
10/20/14

I really hate to leave a one star, because it does seem like a nice site. However the site is based 100% on fraud. The girls are paid to chat, probably at least 99% of them. The other 1% still get chances for prizes and such. I actually went to Ukraine to visit a girl that I met on the site, and she was completely different. She almost didn't want to meet me at all for the first time. This was after spending hundreds of dollars chatting with her, and her saying that she couldn't wait to meet me and was serious about getting married, etc. While in Ukraine I saw a large banner ad stating that girls could win a CAR just by chatting on the site. The site is brutally expensive and almost all girls will say that they really like you and want to keep chatting for as long as possible. However if you contact any of them on a different free site, like vkontakte.ru (The Russian version of Facebook), the same girls that said they love you will invariably not respond.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM ANASTASIADATE.com Unless you just want to blow money on girls that are NOT interested in a serious relationship and get PAID to chat.

mikem213
10/19/14

Clearly, the one-timers posting 5-star reviews are fakes or extremely desperate men spending horrendous amounts of money with nothing more in return than fake letters from fake women. Furthermore, just like most other scam sites, they deal with "suppliers" to answer your mail and chat and most times, without the knowledge of the woman in the picture. In other words, you could very well be chatting with a man or granny thinking that you are with the fake hottie from the picture. All those companies partially admit to it and some like victoriahearts, FULLY admit to it on their own website (see my review in here). They do so to prevent being sued for scamming you. In other words, they are robbing you LEGALLY! Furthermore, the pictures of the women are from the supplier as well as mentioned in their own terms. You will find the exact same pictures on all other sites.

To prove my point (already is when they admit it on their sites), open an account but do not pay for anything! Place a picture of a monkey and write the worst description of yourself. You will still get a lot of letters from models. Also, why is it that the pictures of the women are the same for years? Better yet, why is it that if you desire to meet one of them they always break the connection? I know what I am talking about as I went through it.

Let's check out anastasiadate.com has to say to protect itself from lawsuits and from being arrested for fraud......

"Terms and Conditions:
Suppliers. To provide the Service, AnastasiaDate purchases services from various agencies (collectively, "Suppliers"). The Suppliers are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of AnastasiaDate. AnastasiaDate is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective
employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver Services, or partial or inadequate delivery of Services. According to terms of agreement with its Suppliers, AnastasiaDate is prohibited from rendering the Suppliers' contact information. Services provided by the Suppliers include but are not limited to the following:Suppliers provide full, accurate and legitimate information required for the registration of referred Members at AnastasiaDate prior to their registration according to the terms of Agreement.Suppliers provide additional services in accordance to the terms of their agreement with AnastasiaDate.Suppliers provide full, correct and quality translation of all correspondence between Members.Any additional services requested by AnastasiaDate Members, which fall into the Suppliers' scope of activity, but not defined by AnastasiaDate terms of Agreement with Supplier, including but not limited to, arrangement of a meeting with referred Members of the Supplier, provision of additional information on referred Members, or any other personal requests of Members, may be processed by Supplier, but are not automatically granted.Provision of any services not listed in this Article 12 is prohibited.AnastasiaDate is not in any way responsible for the quality of any additional services provided by the Suppliers. The Website and the Service are provided "as is" and AnastasiaDate expressly disclaims
any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AnastasiaDate cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service. Receipt or exchange of funds or any other means of payment is prohibited on the Website."

Proof enough? A supplier takes care of everything for AnastasiaDate from supplying pictures of women, answering your letters, chat and AnastasiaDate couldn't care less if you are being 100% scammed as long as they get their share of the money.

They are all the same type of crooks and they all deal with the same supplier which, I'm sure, is created by them so they can protect themselves from lawsuits and criminal charges.

Be smart and stay away from those crooks!

Tip for consumers: I can understand that many men are hoping to find love but seriously, if you are fat, out of shape or even over 45 and young models claim they want to be with you and you buy it, you deserved to be scammed by them. Try to get back in shape and I promise you that you will have success close to home.

andrewn18
10/11/14

Was emailing a girl on this site, then when looking a little closer at her pictures noticed she was wearing a wedding ring! I think that kinda sums up what the site is all about.

Tip for consumers: Check that she's not wearing a wedding ring maybe?

leea50
10/9/14

Check out youtube video of Marina Mayer (Anastasia ID: 1649599) and her boyfriend Viktor going to Barcelona on an agency paid for trip. She lies to western men and Anastasia Date.com buys this single lady and her longterm boyfriend a vacation at customer expense.

go here on youtueb to see other videos this Anastasia Date fraud has done "Виктор Бельский"

Tip for consumers: Anastasia Date is a fraud. The girls get prize trips for lying to paying customers, and then when you do show up in their city, they are sick, or had to travel for sick relatives, or some other excuse. The girls get prizes for online fraud, and no insinuative to actually show up for a date like they say they want.

bertl7
10/7/14

This site is a crooked one ! Girls are real but only here to make you talk and pay. Please check on the net other customers' views and opinions and you'll understand you'll only lose your money there. It's a shame such sites exist without any control or legal pursue. I'll write to my government agency concerned with such crooked behaviors and also the ukrainian embassy.

olgaa2
10/1/14

Men think they are talking to the woman in the pictures when really it is the mother or grandmother or anyone in the family (sometimes multiple family members at one time) who has time to sit and chat all day and write letters. They get a percentage of the cost to chat and write letters and if their pictures and videos are viewed. Why do you think they say the things they do so you will keep coming back. Come on, if you have been chatting with a woman on a regular basis for several months and she was really in love with you and wanted to spend the rest of her life with you here in the US, don't you think she would eventually give you her personal email or even phone number. They make a living off of this site and it is so sad and pitiful and egotistical for an 58 year old man to really believe that any woman under the age of 40 would want to be intimate with you "DAD". Keep giving them your money, grandma loves chatting with you every day!

warrene5
2,322 helpful votes
9/29/14

This website has some of the highest rates of Fake accounts postings 5 star ratings EVERY DAY!

Buyer Beware: There ARE far to many SCAMS involving Russian dating sites!
(and anastasiadate.com is one of the worst offenders.)

Everything is suspicious about "anastasiadate.com" including the HUGE AMOUNT OF VOTES on everyone's posts here! Like 500 plus already?? ( and even on the bad reviews? Sounds like bots hyping the ratings)

MORE info here about these dating scams and scam sites!!:

ripoffreports:

scamexposure.com

Anastasiadatefraud.com (lots info on "anastasiadate" fraud sites )

STILL MORE sites warning its a scam!
http://www.stop-scammers.com/browseall.asp (check your scam lady here. List:8,596 scammers)

Russian dating scam, exposed here:
----------------

Tip for consumers: Just look at huge amount of FAKE ACCOUNTS here, often with only one posted rating. A 5 star we love it review!! SO FAKE!
(Run away from this site!)

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?