Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

225 reviews with 1 star

charmingdates
12/31/15

There are a few Eastern European dating sites that are notorious for being a COMPLETE SCAM. Anastasiadating.com (or any with anastasia in its url) and Charmingdate among others. The women on the site are fake and are actually employees of the site. Their job is to have the men pay for every a la carte service such as "translation" of letters. JUST AVOID AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Also, avoid the free sites. You get what you pay for. Most of the profiles on the free sites are made by scammers. Stick with the sites that have scam protection and you just pay a small monthly fee to get access to the entire site.

Tip for consumers: SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! The women members are employees of the site.

antoonv
12/29/15

scammmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!

matricm
12/18/15

Hear me out. You cannot create an account as a woman. It transfers you to a different site where you cannot create an account as a male. Funny, how can be any women in that site if you cannot join? So, I've checked the legal agreement of the site. It tells how women are paid to chat. There is a chance I think in 1 million that you will find marriage here. Didn't matter how much I try I couldn't login as a female. App automatically assumes you are a male. Site redirects you to different sites if you are looking for a male as a woman. Moreover, I tried to provide email adress with pictures. Believe it or not, site doesn't understand text in the pictures. Text like you could find on a sweater. But the text was photshopped by me to provide my information. I found two girls admitting that they could see my email adress. They never contacted me, they always want to be confined into the site services. I proved my friend that he was wasting his money and time with this. I hope this was helpful. I did spend 3 weeks and 200$ to bust the site. Do not waste your money like my good friend. Try yourself to join as a female and you will know I am telling the truth.

joer258
12/14/15

A big scam, there are a few real woman but most are generating revenue, by letters and chatting and it is often another person on the chat like a man

We should team up and cross reference certain woman and sue the company

my no. 888-458 2945
joe rommel

roda16
12/12/15

The ladies I've met on Anastasia Date are real from my experience but they are not seeking relationships. I personally met them in their home cities. Upon my return, I noticed a startling observation:

Even though, I got their emails and we promised to communicate more outside of Anastasia Date due to the costly pay per minute live chats and pay per letter correspondence, the ladies still opted to communicate on this expensive service.

There were moments when my emails to the ladies were never replied and when I logged into Anastasia Date, there were the ladies on live chat. I was forced therefore, to communicate on live chat.

Months passed and as you would have guessed my expense grew exponentially. I wanted a real life relationship and this is what I conveyed to them but this was somehow ignored and disregarded.

I told them to please help me out here if they cared about me as they claimed. I mean this is the 21st century and who does not know about skype and other forms of communication. But all the ladies seem to prefer to communicate only on Anastasia date. That's what I was told by them.

So my conclusion is this: These ladies are there to get you suckered into spending your hard-earned monies on Anastasia pay per minute live chats and pay per letter correspondence. If you are considering Anastasia Date please run as far as you possibly can! Simply avoid at all costs!

It costed me literally thousands upon thousands. Don't not throw away your money nor should you invest time on anyone who from the very beginning does NOT care about you. People are losing their jobs as the world economic outlook does NOT look promising while Anastasia Date is still making their millions each and every month with the help of the ladies who are there to make you spend your monies on their employer, Anastasia Date.

I urge you to be wise and not to fall trap. Hopefully soon, someday Anastasia date will be out of business. You cannot continue scamming the public and expect to thrive. In addition, making a living or an income from scamming people is quite pathetic.

Regards

PS: One lady who is currently registered with Anastasia Scam is Daria (Member ID:1701750). Beware of this scammer. I want the public to be aware of this predator. She is working alongside with other Ukrainian scammers to create an illusion that you are in a real relationship with her. But the harsh reality is that she is getting paid when you spend credits to live chat with "her", write "her" letters, send "her" Valentine's gifts, Birthday presents. If she communicates outside of Anastasia Scam like email correspondence, be aware that she will request you to send her money because of economic situations back in Ukraine and she will cough up a story that she sees you as her man and she expects you to be the provider in this fake relationship and when you visit her in Ukraine, she will prove to you what a darling sweetheart angel she is.

When you arrive, expect her to take you to the most expensive restaurants and clubs in her home city. You will pay for her and her friend as her friend understands English and besides, Daria is "shy". Then she and her friend will take you shopping and have you buy her gifts and clothing. My advice: Stay away!

obedg
12/1/15

They take 17 dollars every hours, when i call them, they dont wanna reinburs my money,, then i have to call my credit card and blocked it....it was a big headache...don't use this site, take care your money...

jayb96
11/24/15

I'm not a bad looking guy, but the one thing I can't figure out is: Why on EARTH would so many of these hot young women (some of whom are 18!!!!) want to talk to and meet a guy halfway around the world? Aren't there men in Russia and the Ukraine? Are these men hideous trolls right out of L.O.T.R? I'm not a member and I'm not going to join. Russia and the Ukraine must be frigged up places if there are that many hot women who can't find men in their own country. With that said, I know that many women want American men. I Do know of a beautiful Ukrainian women I met on christianfreedating.com. We skyped together, but she ended up marrying a man from the U.S. and now lives in the U.S. She's my facebook friend, so I see her pics. I say this because many women want to get out of Russia or the Ukraine. I understand, but so many of these women on Anastasia.com are so ridiculously hot, they could literally have any guy they wanted. Are they really that desperate? I'm not buying it....literally...not paying a cent.

okeilw
11/23/15

I signed up and anastasia dating site about two months now and I have verified my credit card information because I am curious about this site i haven't uploaded any pictures and I am getting a lot of messages about that I am cute and that they are looking for an relationship with me.. These people don't look like real people they look like model s not ordinary people. Message also comes in at the same time and some of the names or the same
Plz reply back to this email message as soon as possible..

johns1062
11/20/15

Please be aware this site will exploit your credit card and credits and will scam you as long as they have access to your credit card info looks like a computer bots with all the mesages that will pop up when you go to the site!!

ravip7
10/26/15

Save your money. I used the site for a few years, you have to talk to several scammers to get to a few real people. Then when you meet the real people in person if you visit Ukraine, 90 % of them are scammers. I was unlucky with the 2 girls who were not obvious scammers when I I met them and a few meetings over the course of two or three years, but it took a lot of wasted time and effort to even find them. Sometimes I even wonder whether those 2 were playing a scam at a higher level, because there reasons fro not wanting to get married were strange to say the least after having a long enough relationship. Save yourself the heartache and money and find a genuine site. Just a little proof it is a scam, when you log on to the site, you are automatically made a member of their Asian, Latin and African sites. You will start getting chat invitations from girls on these sites. The girls will tell you how impressed they are by your profile and your looks. If you look at your profile on these sites, the only information on them is your name, age and location. No description or photo gets automatically transferred. This is a clear indication that all these girls messaging you are paid scammers

thomasd61
10/25/15

I was on the all for the first time and I accendenty click on the one cam and came strate off it and also went on one chat but did not type anything. When I was on the chat I read the small print and it said it would charge so after that I came strate off the all and uninstalled it. Then I remembered that I put me email in, so does anyone know if it will charge me. I hope it won't. Please message me if you know

Thanks

rl45
10/24/15

This site is designed to rinse cash from mug punters who are sucked in by the beauties that are way above their league. Yes, It is very flattering to see these amazing looking girls taking an interest in YOU -- but get real fellers !! They are after the subscriptions.
All the images of the girls are professionally staged, produced,and look airbrushed.
The girls probably get commission for keeping the Punters engaged for as long as possible. Don't KID yourselves THAT THEY ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED in YOU They don't care what your age is or what you look like as long as you can keep paying for the privilege of engaging in on-line Chat. YOU WONT GET LAID HERE

frankm95
10/19/15

I didn't take long to realize this site is a scam. It cost me very little to find out it's all about online chat and draining your bank account. I gave two ladies I was interested in the same offer. I will fly to meet you in the Ukraine. Both came back with the same answer. They need to chat online first. The risk and cost were all mine and as I explained to them it's only one date and I have no problem if they are not interested. I haven't chatted online and I never will as it is obviously a money pit just like owning a boat. At least with a boat you get pleasure in return. To all you guys out there waisting your time and money my advice is to run from this site and never look back.

jackr57
10/16/15

I really cannot imagine how men from america are falling for this smelly rat dating site. Before spending your thousand of dollars, do that, check out some other sites for example Ukrainian Dates,Ukrainian cupid You will have a feeling about whether or not Americans should even be on those sites. Although, sites like Ukraine Dates may look a bit more real than Anastasia, however though, they have a different strategy to scam you. This is what I am experiencing with Ukrainian Dates, as I am a current member. When I first started , I had about 18 women who sent me interests and briefly there after they switched off their profiles out at the site and told me to contact them through their private e-mails. They were continued to e-mail me letters through their private e-mails for about two times and started to tell me they would like my financial help in other to pay for agency who translate their letters for them. I told one of them no, I won't do that because i have not met you yet. For some reason, the rest of them all seventeen of them stopped writing to me, it was like a ring of scammers. Well, I know that has nothing to do with Anastasia Dates, however i wrote about this just to make a point. Anastasia, in away, scams its customers in a very obvious way, the red flags are right in front of your eyes. In what world do those beautiful models we see in Anastasia would come up to you men so strongly about dating them. In your mind, don't you think for a minute that is too good to be true. Just look on the right side of your screen and imagine for a while the language of those women who suppose to be future wives are telling you. Don't you believe these words are available to every single man who happen to be on the site. come on men, wake up and smell the reality of life. One more point before I stop, remember, a good scammer is not going to scam every body who come their ways. They will somehow do it at some intervals or every so often. I am sure you going to hear some successful stories about people being married through the site, but remember, they have to make their scams believable. In addition, if you are an american and you want to try the on - line dating, you must be very careful to these women, they will do the most unbelievable things to get into your wallets . According to beliefs all american men are rich and money just fall over your laps. You must never send money to anyone you have talked to and never have met in person.

albertoe4
10/7/15

It would be so easy to break the Anastasia scam. All that is needed is a free of charge agency, a real competence about the true deal that is men and women looking for marriage. This way only girls with the real interest on finding a good man for a long term relationship will be participating. Nowadays the technology that we have would make this possible and cheap. The identities of the participants at both sides could be verified before actually meeting anyone.

robinj22
10/3/15

I am following up from last Review Confirmation of Scam to let people know just what a joke Anastasiadate.com is! I am not a disgruntled customer but have had personal experience so what I am saying is true. I traveled to the Ukraine and did meet with the lady that I had been corresponding with but that is about all that was true. It all became too true once I realized that she only wanted me spending money on her and the translator. Everything was a set up from the taxi driver to the restaurants she picked. After I came back home and actually met some people from Russia and the Ukraine did I really feel like a dope. Everything was inflated. I received 2 letters from her once I came back home then she disappeared. In a normal relationship you would expect to meet friends and family, that does not happen. There is not romance even though she begged for that in her letters. I have been doing my homework also since I returned to find out that these ladies are not exclusive to Anastasiadate.com as I have found numerous profiles of the same women on the following websites, Eurodate.com, Charmdate.com, Victoriahearts.com. As the old adage states" Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME" ! If you are looking to pass the time and think you are chatting with someone or video chat then you will have a good time. If you are serious in your search none of these sites are worth the money. Most of these women do not know that their profiles are being used or that they are being written to as I discovered. I posted the ladies response in my last review. The positive reviews are not from paying customers as they soon learn the truth. I hope this will help someone make a wise decision.
Robin J.

petes41
10/1/15

The Anstasiadatedate.com is just a legal means of scamming you out of money. First, why would any 20 or 30 something "date" a guy over 50? It certainly is not about love, but your dollars going in thier pockets. The agency takes most of it and gives the girl 10%. Gee guys, it's another job for the girls. Going over to Ukraine will be a big waste of time and money. Remember, the main language is Russian and English not widely spoken.
I highly suggest, skip the site, the trip and keep the dollars in yorr wallet. Much better than being heart broken and broke dollar wise. I did make the trip to Odessa. Made my own hotel resversations and was not expecting much. After the second date, just cancelled any further meetings. Ber in mind, you will foot the bill for the interpretor the girl requests and pay for her meals too. The cost is $20 an hour. Those girls must turn all the money over to the agency and then be paid. They will NOT say how much. I mentioned something like $2 an hour to them, and fom the look in their eyes, you knew the truth.
Well as far as thegirl you came to see, suddenly she has to work and only has 4 hours today and next day for you. Will want to know if you brought your tablet/notebook computer with you. Just say NO. That way they will feel you are isolated. Oh, and buy in the states the adapter plug for 110v to 220v. Remember the difference in voltage. Also ensure you get the plug for Ukraine. Having communication means, you will have to find places and do things yourself.
At least that is what I did. As I expected not much and was willing to pull the plug quickly with the girl. Also, remember, chnging your fight times will be difficult in Odessa. There is just one flight a day out to Vienna and its in the afternoon. Ass most flights are booked to capacity. So why waste doing nothing and stay in hotel. Go sight seeing and be adventurous in seeking out food.
As we all know, the site is expensive. With a lack of speed in their chat, the credits go real fast. If you can NOT afford spending money, don't! Time costs money now. Hard to get that to register in your mind. One just does not see it. Having been on the site for a year and spent thousands, it becomes a form of enjoyment and entainment. It's addicting in all ways. As far as I did talk with scammers, most definitly. You will hear what you want to hear. Hard to turn down good things when one does not hear them all the time.
Fortunely, I could afford the cost of being on site and the trp to Odessa. But at some point, reality will kick in. It's buyer be aware for sure. Since returning from Odessa, i have cancelled my acount and have no plans of going bak on site. It's a game where you will lose from the start. The promses are hollow and disppointments grow over time. Oh, there are honest girls there, but very hard to sort them from the scammers. And it's pay as you go game.
Believe what you want. But the fact remains, the site exsits to get your money and think you are dating a girl. You are just chatting on line now. As with most indidviduals, one will do as they please. Looking back and being bored, it is so easy to get in the habit of being on line with someone. Remember, it's a 7 to 10 hour time difference from where you are in the states to Ukraine.
The ID number for one scammer is 1742621. Very good at attention to detail. Will get your routine down and willing to go off site. But by then, she has you hooked. And if one can, check back on site when on line with her, and you will most likely see her logged on. And she say internet slow. So she is working you and some one else at the same time. If you ask her about, will claim the agency uses the girl's ID numbers. All the warning signs are there, but gets so wrapped up, you do just dont pay attention.
So be careful. Too easy to into the "game" and spend & spend. That's my opinion based on my experience.

Tip for consumers: Don"t get involved at all. Don't use the site.

gregoryp13
9/28/15

Huh? If I ask a thief is he a thief...what is he going to obviously say? As a former paying member I began to smell a rat in Anastasia...there are just too many great looking girls all making similar noises in approaching me as a near 58yr old man, to be believable.

Ask yourself; "Why would 18 to 28 year old girls express attraction to someone as different in age to themselves, as me?" While I may be the epitome of good looks and charm for my age right now, very few women (let alone the hordes of beauties professing to be interested in me on Anastasia) is going to be interested in the inevitable "old, snoring wrinkly" that WILL be me in the next 5 to 10 years.

Now look at the girls occupations...I note few list themselves as desperate (for income) full or part time phone and internet chat girls employed by Anastasia (albeit for very low rates of pay) to lure foreigners to part with their dollars - yet that is what the bulk actually are!

There's also something EXTREMELY wrong with the hours that each girl keeps. Log on just about ANY TIME of the night or day and there is YOUR "beloved" waiting patiently 24/7 just for you (and you only??) to come online to bait you into contact. I look at the girls occupations....Just how many philologists, stylists, economists and lawyers does the Ukraine actually need?? You can draw your own conclusions from this.

Now just as easy as it is to employ tens of thousands of girls to proffer themselves to you online, a company like Anastasia (or it's related Arab equivalent which I mistakenly clicked on!) can put up phoney reviews here saying how good and genuine they are.

Spend your money wisely...DO NOT assist Russian oligarchs to augment their riches at your personal extended expense. From my first hand experience, women are NOT programmed that much differently whether they are in Australia, Russia, Poland, the Philippines or Thailand....why subsequently indulge in the humongous added costs of getting to know, visit and import one from overseas when simply by visiting all the churches in your vicinity (not necessarily for the religion!!), you can find one relatively inexpensively with convenient location and local understanding?

Let's face it ALL women COST in one way or another, so why make finding one so much harder and much more expensively than the one you haven't met yet just around the corner from home?? Think about it!

POSTSCRIPT (Feb 21, 2016) well, the same faces and photos of the girls that I took an interest are still there! (..don't think I've noticed any leave!) - what does that tell you? AND

It appears the Anastasia.Com is now employing people to write positive reviews such is the barrage of 5 star reviews all waxing the same wonderful superlatives of the effectiveness and genuineness of the site! It is great if you are happy simply paging thru thousands of gorgeous looking girls looking to entertain your wallet (pay by the second guys! pay your hard earnt for everything! - no limits! ...like an obsessed poker machine player!)

davem130
9/24/15

I joined anastasiadate.com some time ago what a pity I did not see Site Jabber first; it would have saved me $100s

My experiences the same as many on here women keen to spend time with you on site but not offsite. Typical and final straw a few days ago, I arranged an expensive call to speak to a woman who I had been communicating with for some time. Explained on their chat line that I was leaving the site and she was apparently keen to remain in touch. I explained the only way would be to set up a call to her and exchange email addresses. She seemed keen on this idea. She also stated that her English proficiency was advanced level.

Call expensive set up and when I tried to speak to her directly the translator spoke instead. I asked why the woman I had been communicating with could not speak directly to me herself. Apparently she is OK face to face but not on the phone OK, no problem we can work through that. What about exchanging email addresses as agreed on chat? No can't do that, no internet access and would prefer to stay and communicate through the dating site So why agree to the telephone call in the first place?

Having experienced being scammed before, alarm bells started to ring again and I ended the call quickly. But the minimum charge for the call is 100 credits (10 credits per minute) even if the call is shorter than 10 minutes that is what you pay for and anastasiadate pocket the difference yet another rip off.

Another scam I have been ripped off over. You meet a girl and even though she says in her chat, profile and messages that she can speak English, in actual fact when you meet you need the services of an interpreter because she can't speak or understand English. Never mind the girl is sweet and seems genuine. But strangely her phone can't connect to yours but you can always reach the translator (I always buy a local SIM). However despite all this things seem to go well and you feel there may be a chance. You arrange to meet again and pay for some English lessons with the translator.

Scenario 1 - But she always seems to be on the dating site and the translator says that she has not turned up for lessons because she is too busy. Scenario 2 the agreed number of lessons is suddenly reduced and a request for more money to continue to fund lessons is made or there is a sudden family emergency that requires urgent funds and the money paid for lessons is liquidated to facilitate this and a request for further payment of lessons is made.

After experiencing this on a couple of occasions I have given up and sites like anastasiadate.com I stay well away from. If there are any genuine women on these sites they are most definitely in the minority and you would stand more chance of finding that needle in the proverbial haystack than finding a woman with genuine and honest attentions there. So be warned and save on grief, disappointment and financial loss. For the majority of these women it is a job and an income keeping guys like us hooked up and paying for expensive credits chasing ghosts.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site, but if you must first check to see if they have a video - the profile pictures are heavily photoshopped .

If they say their English is advanced or fluent but you make a call (very expensive) and they only want to communicate through the translator. Or they are unwilling to share email address. End the call and walk away.

lindaa55
9/18/15

Before he met me, my now husband, out of loneliness turned to this site. During a two year period he spent over large sums of money each month chatting with several "women". I have credit card statements to prove this. He did not approach them on the site...they came after him, actually, like bats out of hell. I checked into the site under his account and was bombarded with females on the chat site....comments to someone they have never met like "I want to be in your bed", "I want to love you", honestly, these were opening statements from these "wonderful, beautiful, chase women". He also made the mistake of taking one of the Anastasia tours to the Ukraine where he was told he would meet many "beautiful" women. After another large sum of money he was introduced to two women who looked absolutely nothing like their photos. The excuse for the other 7 was "family emergency". In brief, a sad, lonely man was duped for huge sums of money. His own fault...probably....but the intent of the site is most decidedly not romance, it is money, money, money...especially the US dollar. Better yet, get someone to get you to the US on a visitor visa, get pregnant and it's really hard to deport.

andyg39
9/12/15

Agencies write the letters to you in the guise of various females, its a rip off.. you think you are writing to 'Svetlana'.. you aren't, she (or they) don't see your messages, and certainly don't reply to them. It is just another absolute moneymaking machine. Close your accounts today.

daveb105
9/8/15

All these $#*!nobs who say Anastasia found me the love of my life SEND PICTURES of the ones you found THIS IS A SCAM SITE I got 25 women chasing me in the first 1 hour of signing up ffs it was 4am there time wtf they doing up at 4AM this is a $#*!IN scam site put it this way just give me 3 thousand euros I will get u the girl of your dreams well ok it may only last 6months before she robs u blind but hey I was up front Dave

allenb41
9/1/15

There is a good chance that the person you are chatting with is not the woman in the photo. Men and women who speak English are sitting at the agency office using the girls profile to make money. I have been on the site for a year and have travelled to Odessa three times. Each time was the same: Girls take two or three days to finally meet you....then they bring an interpreter who wants $20.00 per hour.....then they get a kick back from the restaurant. Great if you want a fantasy...not so good if you are sincere. I could tell many stories about what I learned but, you will probably need to discover this yourself....good luck.

adrianw18
8/29/15

All I would say is check what you are getting and not what you think you are getting.
I Joined and I get lots of "letters" from girls, but I decided to do start checking.

Check (1)
Any pictures you get in letters, save them to your disk and then open them and view the photo details, especially the date created. Most of the letters I received are from women who's photo's are from circa 2010, so they probably look nothing like they do on the site.

Check (2)
Take a sentence from their bio which you think would be unique, and put it in google with speech marks on either side. You may find they are on more than one site, and make money by getting people to contact them.

The sites are nothing more than money mills for the owners, I would imagine that very few of the girls on there are actually on it to get a partner, but they can make a good living from it.

toddh28
8/24/15

they debit your credit card when you haven't made a purchase and they set it to auto renew at the same time. wouldn't recommend giving them your card number either a web site glich or plain stealing, didn't have the problem with them before but now it happened and they say it couldn't happen but it did.

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?