Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

224 reviews with 1 star

jamesk242
9/15/17

I probably spent about $10,000 on this site."The Agency" is what the ladies call it. Ladies yeah right.More like the liars. I was invited to go to Odesa by a woman after playing sex games on line several times.She had in her profile that her English speaking skills were intermediate. Upon arriving in Odesa I met this con artist for lunch in which receiving my credit card statement was over $250 Thats right for lunch. because she lied about her English speaking skills she brought along a suprise guest an interpreter which would cost me an additional $20 an hr. The last night I was there. She showed up without an interpreter. I asked her to have sex with me. Which was how she coaxed me into going to Odesa in the first place.She was capabIe of reading some english enough to communicate. I had a note book and we wrote messages back and fourth I told her I couldn't believe she got me to come 7000 miles just to blow me off. She basically said that was just text and it didn't mean anything. I reminded her that she asked me to come several times. I asked her how she could be ok with what she did. She started crying. Like a chump I felt sorry for her. I hugged her and kissed her and said please don't cry. I caught my flight the next day. We traded phone numbers and emails before I parted. I emailed her several times. She stated that she had also emailed me; but I never received anything.I have international texting and a translator on my phone. So I texted her. she stated that she received my text and that she texted me back.I called her number and A man answered the phone. When I asked her about it she said that she was scared cause she lived alone. I sent another text stating that I was sorry I scared her. Soon after I recieved a text from her or more than likely her boyfriend in Russian. It translated to "$#*!er $#*! off". Now I'm mad there's no denying I had been played. For one thing she could have texted me the whole time. But instead she wanted to keep me on that site. Anastasia Date and Russian Brides maintain that they don't compensate and I quopte "the ladies in anyway" so naturally I'm curious.Whats their motivation? I doubt it's just to be spiteful. Since coming home I went on line and found out several of the food and drink establishments are in on it.They jack up pricing just for suckers like me. It seems to me everyone involved in this Anastasia Date and Russian Brides is getting a piece of the action. Oh by the way Anastasia Date not only maintains That the "ladies" in no way receive compensation; but they also don,t work any other website. It seems to me that this organization could be brought up on racketeering charges. I know this. Something needs to be done about this deceptive organization. There has got to be a way of making these people accountable. If you have any questions email me at kingomatic@outlook.com

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear James, thank you for writing this review. We are truly sorry to hear that your date was not successful. However, we would like to bring your mention that AnastasiaDate cannot guarantee a relationship because it is not a marriage agency. It only provides a platform for communication filled with different useful services that let people chat, see each other and send gifts.
theor29
9/7/17

this dating site is the biggest scam i have ever seen.they pay these beautiful models to let them post their pictures pretending to be interested in foreign men and then they have paid employees do the talking for them.these beautiful women dont even know that you exist and you would have been scammed out of thousands of dollars

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Dear Theo, thank you for your review. Let me assure you that according to the policies of our website it is strictly forbidden for anybody else to write on behalf of the members or upload photos of other people on their profiles. It's also forbidden to be compensated in any way for using the platform. All our members are also protected by the anti scam policy so in case of any issue you are welcome to contact our customer support and the managers there will do their best to assist you.
badk
9/5/17

This site is totally fake and a complete SCAM!! I wanted to see what would happen if I created a profile (I happen to be female, because it allowed me to say I was a female searching for a male; even though there ARE NO MALE PROFILES on this site at all!). That was the first thing; the second thing is that now I am getting tons of FAKE EMAIL messages from the supposed women on the site (which of course if you want to reply you have to give them money!) DON'T waste your time or money, those are just stock photos of models, but the people writing the profiles are just regular people of all kinds who get paid to make stuff up!

olgas39
8/25/17

ALL pay by letter sites are a scam and GIANT FRAUD! The business model only works by the local agencies paying the girls money for interacting. Paying the agencies for each letter and chat minute only serves to knowingly encourage fraud.
ALL the women on the website are fake and already in relationships. They are PAID by their agencies for every chat & letter and this is their motivation for being on the site.
AnastasiaDate is trying to hide the information about scammer whores and boyfriends/husbands a lot better. Girls are instructed to cleanse their social media. This is active deception.
Leave all scam pay by letter sites now!!! This is a mafia controlled business with just one purpose. To defraud you of money.
If you become a victim of these sites, please report them by filling up this form it The Internet Crime Complaint Center , a partnership among the Federal Bureau of Investigation that works with US Embassy in Ukraine and other countries.

farehm
8/17/17

Scam in many dimensions.

1. Deceptive user interface design, I was charged 3 times $15.99 within hours, unknowingly. I have asked the credit card company, successfully, to reverse the charges, after asking AD, unsuccessfully to return my money.

2. Aggressive pricing, you can chat or email for a couple of hours and you could end up being charged as much as I was, which, when extrapolated to a whole day would be about $100. To compare to reputable sites like match.com.or eHarmony, this is 100 times higher. So think about it.

3. Fake users. Very obviously employees or contractors, or a large percentage of female users, that spend time luring men into chats, faking interest etc., in order to entice them to spend and ramp up the company revenue.

4. Fake reviews. Again obviously so many fake reviews here, it is immoral.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello, Fareh! Thank you for the review. Can you please add your member ID number so we could explain the charges to you?
Let me also specify that all information about pricing rates, possible auto renewals and also tools to cancel auto renewals are in free online access to all our users.
All members of our site are genuinely interested in finding a soulmate that's why you can receive lots of invites because members find you interesting.
geneg27
8/9/17

There is a bunch of fake reviews here. 100% FAKE! Stay Away and save your money
Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello, Gene! Thank you for taking a time to write the review! Have you tried using our site and purchasing the service? Have you faced any issues? Please share with us if there is any, we will be glad to help you and change your opinion about the service.
gmanf1
8/4/17

Just talked to a woman that use to work and translate for Anastasia date.. She told me.. woman get paid to chat..about $100 -150 a month..

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello, Gman! Thank you for the review! AnastasiaDate would like to inform you and the rest of the community that the members of our site does not receive any reward for the communication.
johnc784
7/25/17

I have been on this site for a long time and I have been cheated many times by the ladies from anastasiadate.
And now I am staying only for fun observing how the owners of the business called anastasiadate.com try to force (sorry: to encourage) desperate men to pay more and more money.

In the old days everybody could read what men a lady prefers, as far as the age is concerned. And at the first glance reasonable hunters for wives could be sure that a chosen profile smells a rat. Why? The range of age of preferable men was almost stable 18-75 indicated by girls (18 yo) and women (40 yo). Suddenly this information disappeared. Covering the lie? How a 60-year-old man could believe that 20-year-old woman would fall in love with his irresistible charm even after reading a passionate copy of a letter from her which is usually sent to all men on this site. If he believes he will pay money for every letter, photo and minute of chat.

The next information that was removed was the weight of the lady. Why? Because the lie was clearly visible in the photo. A well built woman in her forties and of the height 175 cm cannot weigh 48 kg. Instead of giving the right information they covered the lie again. I know, I know all this was for mens sake so that they couldnt be deceived. But there are men who would like to know how heavy his future wife is; you know carrying over doorsteps after wedding etc. Unless the marriage is not the main aim of this site.

A few weeks ago, to my surprise, I noticed that they removed the next data. In your inbox you will not read where the woman is from neither city nor country. And what is more you will not find out what her marital status is. Fortunately the profiles still contain this knowledge but to gain it you must click and enter it.
Lets say I am not interested in a divorced lady from Serbia and wish to discard her letter without reading her profile.

Hiding all of the mentioned information is supposed to hide the real face of this website full of lies, fraud and half-truth. And if you want to know more about ladies pay, pay and pay for letters and conversations but still you will not be sure if they tell you the truth.

I know, I know the anastasiadate lovers (especially the ones who spent there only a few weeks and write enthusiastic reviews here) might say: Love is blind and lovers cant see the silly things they do around each other. But surprisingly, there are men who would like to know what they pay so much money for.

jetp2
7/25/17

This is a review nobody wants to listen but, is a fact Girls will be Girls, this is of a practice dating style than really having it(oops).

Why ?? here is why, I met one girl and she was real beautiful(please don't be disguise by her looks amazing) her name is Kristina and saw her profile she has a very good attitude with a real bright smile everything and she has a good life and want a man picture is her really, but the problem trust she wants, I showed her responisble and trustworthy, she was excited and her message very warm the next day she remembered but, really I wanted her to come over and she said yes. Too make it short like others said is true. She was still searching for another man, Amazing her profile is still ongoing in saturday but, weekdays that was it for about 2:00pm.

To be tricked and not to be, find a girl local not worth looking at a dating sight it's a scam, It's a shame I will miss her but, I think she found a man in her country.

Don't whine because you lost her but, use your tatics to find if she is for money and they are for money and they are everywhere. I'm not risking it no more, I'm still keeping track on profile and hoped she finally delete her profile because, she did find her local man but, there for a job.

Update information- worse if you are young adult and nice , they still steal your money, this is not the 50's where it was true love, this is a real sad era, don't give your money unless you control them without letting them in your mind.

juergenm1
7/23/17

First let me start by saying that there are so many positive reviews when we all know it is fake and scam. Look at the 5-star voters - they have only 1 vote - more about this later.

I have had my first experiences with AG in early 2000s when my profile got stolen from one of the 1st local online dating platforms - if you dont know how their system works with Pay-per-letter (PPL) than you can easily fall into the trap and get interested in pictures.

How does it work: they hire paid translators who are writing with you, they have some info from the girls and use them. If you address a meeting - 2 things can happen:
- the profile is fake overall, a meeting will never happen and you will get lame excuses
- if there is a real woman behind the profile, she will be briefed about the correspondence, a translator is always with you and you will loose money for a trip, no relationship whatsoever. The girl will probably tell you that "she trusts the site and wants to continue their communication there"

Big question: why is AD.com still on the market if it is all fraud - that is a very interesting question indeed. Their GTCs seem to be well adapted over the years just like A Foreign Affair's. However there are numerous proofs on YouTube, reports on the internet about their tactics - STAY AWAY - you will not only loose money, but time, feelings, hopes - your correspondence there is just for fun and will lead to nothing in 99,99%

5*-star rating voters here: since AD.com made a turnover of over $110 mio / year in 2012, increasing traffic by 220% - now we have 2017 - so it is easy for them to have them create hundreds of fake profiles here and vote.

There is even a Wikipedia article about AD.com you might want to read!

franciscog30
6/13/17

I authorized a first charge for $2.99. With my credit card information they charged me again 4 times for $16.00 each. If you get more than 120 emails the first 24 hours in the page without even a profile and a photo, it means it is driven by a computer with fake emails. Don't waste your time!

marks492
6/5/17

They pay women to write flowery letters but are not interested in anything but taking your money. I've written 3 women and the same thing happens each time. It all sounds great and things are progressing but then they stop writing and block you.

bogdanf2
5/25/17
• Updated review

i recieved an email stating the site replied to my review..... I can t see it.....? Where is they re answer....?

“something i forgot to mention”
5/24/17
• Previous review

i forgot to mention some things.... everytime you have a problem there s only that cocksucker named stefan....No one else..... And you get in the chat and the system tell syou that you are chatting now with stefan.... Actually....you are not.... You think you are but you re not.... You wait thinking the cocksucker would say hello....but no.....no sign of life..... You can wait 10 minutes....If you say hello first then you get... Hold on sir i ll get to you as fast as possibile..... Wait another 10 minutes and ....Hold on sir i ll get to you as fast as possibile.....One time i waited until the chat told me that i left the conversation....but i did nt..... What $#*! site full of faggets and whores cocksucking mother$#*!ing idiots!!!!!!

“what a scam $#*! fake site....”
5/17/17
• Previous review

How lucky i ve been buying just the first offer wich was just 3 dollars for 20 credits....Good thing i cancelled my membership imediatly after this..... Three times i tried to start a camshare .....i lost 1 credit each time and the chat did nt start at all saying that an error occured.... There is a stupid moron named stefan there who told me that is my fault because i did nt clear my cach memory from chrome....!!!!! Whaaaaaatttt......????? I have no words for this....no words.... Is either he s dead stupid.....either he thinks that i m dead stupid...... I asked for account complete deletion after telling him to tell he s mother to suck my mother$#*!ing $#*!!!! Stupid scambag and scam site.....

richh34
3/29/17

No one, so far, has mentioned that often you are video chatting with a video loop of the girl -- it may be her, but she is not there. The same mannerisms, facial expressions and clothing are there in every visit. I asked one gal in Odessa if she had anything else to wear but tired old sweatshirt -- she came on one day with different hair and clothing and sat there like a rock through the video chat, then reverted back to the same old tired sweatshirt again during the next video chat. When I enquired about this, she asked me: "What, you think I have lots of clothes?" Well, she had at least one other top. She sent me some revealing photos which I know are not her -- never see the face -- and the body type is not her body type. So, guys -- after spending tens of thousands of dollars here and three visits to Ukraine with no success, I am throwing in the towel. Threaten the agency with legal action, if they fail to close your account. That does get their attention. I cannot leave my member ID for obvious ID reasons. But, I am speaking from the heart and joining the rest of you in giving this site a zero for reliability and trustworthiness -- a total scam.

williams771
3/14/17

Just click on the reviewer's name (on sitejabber) for Anastasia, Asian, or Amo to know that these three sites are total scam sites. The reviewer makes one positive review for two or three of these sites, often times totally contradicting themselves. If they're faking the reviews, you know they're faking the site(s).

ronh107
3/12/17

I have been off and on Anastasia Website for nine years.

If you are a multi-millionaire you might be able to afford it long enough to meet someone real... if not don't start.

1. Woman are real
2. Woman models / attractive are paid by the agencies.
3. Gifts are used only for photo and NOT passed on. Your $300 flowers are used for multiple photos. $10 to the lady the rest in the agencies pocket.
4.The obvious delay in chat is not internet !! When you piss them off watch how the bye speed picks up. They are charging by the second. Delays / lags are so you are charged more money. Also chatting to 3/4 men at the same time.
5 Don't believe me if you have two credit cards set up bogus profile and watch the woman telling you they love you haven't met any one else tell the same to your bogus profile.. at the same time
6. Agencies supply the laptop cam at home so they can be on Cam three to 4 times the charges. They are all broke they don't have the money to buy their own
7. Agencies roster on girls on cam in their office so there computer is generating income 24/7
8.they will meet but it will go no where. If you are a nice bloke they will say come back. And the gifts will start coming.
9. They show many visitors the same broken phone and the financially ok guy buys a new one. The sell the extras for cash. Think about it four dates a month four iPhones at $1000 sold for 6-700 dollars $2800 cash plus four nice dinners.... good earn! Average monthly eage $1500. This is a financial industry these are well paid jobs.
10. Long term and ten of thousands of dollars you might find someone ... chances very very slim.
11. When they swap email and phone and leave the site for you then you might have a chance.

This site has some genuine woman but the chances of finding one are no longer realistic. The lies and scams will eat your cash before you do.
They are broke and you are their cash cow ... they don't know you and will suck cash like $#*! down the toliet ... but faster.
If they are serious tell them to communicate through Viber and email / messenger for pictures.

Don't waste time or money on any of them.

It's 95 % used as scam and your chances are next to zero.. I've been there many many times and have friends that are and were translators and were single woman on the site. They confirm all the above and long advised "NOT" to use either chat or the site.

That tells it all

dxxh
3/11/17

but u can look free gorgeous pictures of girls although none of them actually is there Never send any money to this scam dating site

gregi12
3/2/17

TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL RIP-OFF!!! FOOL ME ONCE...SHAME ON ME...THEY WONT GET THAT SECOND CHANCE!!! had NO idea they was charging $9.99 for MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP...HOW DUMB is that to spend just to play 'chat games' with someone...and thats all it is. the $ 9.99 'special' was for 10 3 minute chats...turns out its only for the 'ladies' you havent chatted with before..and lo and behold..those are the only 1's that pop up. TOTAL TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisr63
3/1/17

This dating site is run by the same criminals that run scam sites like amolatina.com and like amolatina.com you cant give out personal information and they charge for everything and the worse part about it is when you spend money writing or chatting witb a girl you are just chatting to an employee of the site who will tell you what you want to hear to keep you chatting and spending your money.they are the worse kind of scum you can imagine and to make matters worse they get all their employees to write fake 5 star reviews on this site to make you think that the site is legit.i cant believe that sitejabber let them get away with this.it makes me believe that sotejabber is no better then anastaciadate y amolatina.you only have ro read the 5 star reviews here to tell that they are fake.the 5 star reviews dont even make a lot of sense and they seem to be writtem by people who dont speak english very well but yet they claim that they are from the united states.dont waste your money on this scam site

daniels244
12/17/16

I have seen first hand how this Anastasia works! I've been to Ukraine many times. Don't waste your money on Anastasia website! Any site that charges credits for chatting and will not allow personal information between two adults is not real. I know friends that worked in the local agencies! Electronic affection!

terryj60
11/28/16

If you want to pay real money to chat with fake women this site is probably right for you. They pay women in Eastern Europe to use the site and initiate chats to create an impression that you are a popular man.

brucet20
11/16/16

Hello everyone. I was told to come here and post a review. Apparently, Anastasiadate staff have been posting at review sites like sitejabber to claim they are a legitimate. Well, they are not. My story;

I had used AnastasiaDate before in the past, several years ago, I came to Kharkov to see a lady. After months of love letters, chatting, and phone calls, I came to Ukraine to see what I thought was a lady who was interested in me. I came and met a complete stranger. Nataliya was cold, distant, and seemed like a totally different person. I was frustrated and I told her so. She said that maybe after a few visits, she could learn to like me. That of course, was not enough for me. I left the site for awhile and used other services. I came back after several months with a different strategy. I would try to talk to several different women. Maybe if I talked to three or so, I could find out which one really liked me and then find love. So after a few months, I came back to Ukraine again. I met one lady in Kharkov and two in Odessa. It was just a bigger disaster. The lady in Kharkov was nice enough, I guess. But she wanted an iPad. I left Kharkov disappointed of course. I took my hopeful expectations to Odessa, I spent a wonderful day with one lady. But she wanted me to buy her some really expensive shoes. I refused of course. We parted on good terms, but the next day the interpreter informed me that she has decided to back to her old boyfriend. Now, I am sure she never left him. I met the third lady on the last day, we had a nice brief meeting. And she did not ask me to buy anything. So we decided that we would try again on the next trip.

I should add that the ladies never really asked me for anything. She just shops and picks up different items. The interpreter asks for her. I came to Ukraine with such high hopes after spending thousands at this website. I arrived at Ukraine only to be greeted by women who seemed to be complete strangers and outrageous rates for cabs, interpretation, and other services. It was horrible.

Still not having learned my lesson, I returned again. This time I met one lady in Kharkov and returned to Odessa to see the lady from my previous meeting. But of course, I ran into the same thing. It was as if the person writing me the letters and the person I met were two different people. There was no warmth, nothing familiar. They were just professionals handling me.

A couple of months ago. I met a ballerina who lived in Kharkov. I know. I was stupid. But I sent her information to a friend of mine, I wanted to see if this was a real person. He gave me her vk profile. So I contacted her. To my surprise, I received no response at all. Her name is Nataliya Kostetskaya, profile 1696464. Her vk is https://vk.com/natik_kos.

Her twitter is https://twitter.com/NataliKosteckay

Her model account; http://podium.life/edit/personal/2494756

Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/nk_top/

Her facebook; https://www.facebook.com/natikos1207

The facebook account is important. She admits to being in an "open" relationship. I was given the photos of her with her guy. I uploaded them to this review for Anastasiadate. I think you have to scroll to the end to see them. I don't know what to say. I feel so stupid for wasting so much money on an organization that was never even a dating site.

AnastasiaDate is the same as every other expensive Ukrainian dating site in this industry. You will get dozens of beautiful women wanting to talk to you every day. But it so expensive and nothing is guaranteed. I don't think the women are very honest. I have evidence that many women there have boyfriends or are married already. AnastasiaDate claims that they have exclusive women. I asked about this policy. Of course, they do not. You can find many women at their website at other places. When I tried to show the customer service agent this, he pretended not to understand me.

Well, there is a happy ending. I did find a Ukrainian woman. We will be married next year. After recovering from the lies and deception at Anastasiadate, I used a few other sites that were very cheap. I found a group on vk that helped me. They made recommendations and I found someone special.

I hope all of you men find a way around the scam industry. It is huge. You can write me messages here if you want. I don't know much, but I can point you in the right direction.

I have hope that I can find someone again. Anastasiadate is such a bad place. They should ashamed of themselves misleading men and charging so much money. Their customer service is so bad and they services are questionable at best. I have downloaded ads from the internet that show they are paying women in Ukraine to talk to men. None of the women I dated were attracted to me in person. They only seemed attracted to me in chat or in email.

Is my review visible?

Tip for consumers: Please do not use it. Find a better, cheaper site. One that is a safe.

philipk32
10/16/16

I have been member for 2 years realized the girls are not what you think there are a lot of bots the letters are all copy and paste the letter you get probably was sent to a few hundred more men. The chats are initiated automatically not from the girls 90 percent of the time to catch attention the app is full of bugs I do some programing and realized all these detail even though I know it's all bull and they all chat on a commission that's why they keep you chatting on the site just like you pay by minute they get paid by the minute. Even that I know this i spend thousands on meeting some few girls and took a trip to Ukraine in odessa and kiev beautifull country and beautiful women. But in odessa it's about the cash flow I went there realizing that I was getting legaly robbed going out for dinner and lunch I was paying 3 or 4 times the price I kept quiet. I had one lady pretty much tell me if I'm a real man I will support her and pay for her visa and passport to come to me when I said I cannot she stopped talking to me and some other were taking me to resterant that seemed they all knew each other and making a cut. I'm saying all this to make a point I left and went to kiev and in kiev met a friend we spend two weeks together pretty much all day out lunch dinner cabs busses shopping for two weeks with hotel and I spend in kiev for two weeks what I had spend in odessa in 2 days. Sound fishy right.
But anyway anastasia support denies everything and of course they do to protect themselves but this site is mainly good for chatting alone there's more bad than good and if you want to travel there please do so it is a beautiful country but have one thing in mind just have fun and don't go expecting something real cause you will be disappointed and hurt. I wish it wasent true but I cracked down on all bugs on there app there spam mails. And also met some true and straight out tell me that they make a living with this and need to do this I do agree work is work.
Remember have fun using this is you have that kind of cash flow as of right now I'm about 12,000 in a hole and need to do alot of overtime to pay back. It was costing me about 3000$ dollars monthly to chat there

warreng12
9/30/16

First and foremost this is my experience of Anastasiadate. I expect that a representative from them will have some generic comment but that's to be expected. Experience is experience and the following is my opinion based on my experience with using this website to find a mate.

I didn't expect to fall head over heels with the first lady and I didn't have much expectations either. I'm 45, I don't have time for games and I am pretty naive when it comes to matters of the heart. I take people at face value and trust easily. However, once that trust is broken there is no opening that door again. The following is my account of what I experienced using the site and the people I interacted with.

I was a subscriber of Anastasiadate for about 6 years. I cancelled my subscription in August 2016 after a heartbreaking and expensive exercise with using their 'services'.

I visited Odessa Ukraine in May 2013 with the intention of meeting a lady I was exchanging mails with at the time and chatting to on and off. I didn't have much money and still don't. After I had bought my ticket, got my visa and done all the necessary arrangements she suddenly wasn't available to meet me.

With no one to meet I headed to Odessa anyway since I had a ticket and everything was booked. When I got there I met 6 random ladies. One was a lady called Irina. She was a lot younger than me and I had chatted to her before I left and told her if she was serious then she had to send me a letter, which she did.

Our date was over a cup of coffee with interpreter and I thought she was nice. When I returned home after my short visit she was the only one who kept in contact with me. All the other ladies had exchanged private contact details with me, yet none corresponded with me since.

Over the next few months I chatted to Irina on a regular basis. We got along well on a broad range of subjects and eventually I was able to get her email address, but only after I had to pay for a call to her through the site at a premium. It didn't matter to Anastasiadate that I had already met her in Odessa in person.

However, she still insisted on only chatting through the site. She cited her lack of English skills. I had, by this time bought Russian language courses and was trying to hone my language skill for my next visit which was August 2014. We had discussed her visiting me in my country and although she showed interest, she had no passport and her intentions to get one were based on her lack of finances to do so and lack of time due to work commitments.
By the time I visited her again in August 2014 we were chatting on an almost daily basis, often for at least an hour. She rarely sent an email, except for to ask where I was if I hadn't been on anastasiadate for a day or two. I had rung up quite an account with them by now but I was smitten with Irina.

My time with Irina in August 2014 was limited to a few hours every other day as her work commitments kept her busy. I tried to get her to chat to me off site but she always maintained she didn't know how and wasn't very good with working on the internet. I even set up a vkantakte profile to make it easier for her since she didn't know how to set up a facebook one. Sadly she just never did anything to make keeping in contact with her easier and cheaper for me!

After my 2014 visit we seemed to chat more about serious relationship stuff and I again visited her in May 2015. Not much had changed as far as communication off site. I'd always be referred back to Anastasiadate to keep in contact with her and the daily costs had escalated especially since the South African currency's crash against the USD. It was already expense, now it was downright unafffordable especially since it cost me on average 300 - 600 USD a month on chat alone.

My biggest fear was our age difference. A concern I raised quite a number of times and one she assured me was not a problem. Unfortunately Anastasiadate's chat system is designed in such a way that many words or phrases are censored, so one eventually ends up talking about the weather and daily life because any attempt at trying to converse with her about setting up a facebook, vkantakte, skype account is immediately censored and you end up just giving up trying to get your point across.

After my May 2015 visit I asked her via chat to please start contacting me off site. I reduced my activity on Anastasiadate to once every 2 weeks, but she never tried to contact me via email. In June 2015 she told me that it was best we not communicate because our 'relationship' was not developing. In later chats where I tried to patch up something I had no control over she said I was moody and negative.

I had been nothing but positive in all the time I was communicating with this woman, even when the warning bells were screaming at me that she had too many excuses for not trying to communicate outside Anastasiadate. Subsequent research has revealed that her email she supplied me as been searched online at least 22 other times. So her claim of only communicating with me was false. My email has since tagged her emails I saved to a folder as containing possible malicious content so I can't open any of her photos she did send to me. I have subsequently deleted those mails because they are actually worthless.

After this devastating event I just wanted to delete my profile and forget the whole episode but I had 'bonus credits' built up from years of paying for chat which were unused.
By this time I had also been told by someone who studied medicine in Sumy that most women he knew who were on dating sites got paid a percentage to do so and openly admitted to it. Many had boyfriends or were even married, but had profiles on dating sites.

Given this information I was even more skeptical, but since I had free credits that could be used on camshare I opted to give Anastasiadate another go. My thinking was I'd thrown so much money away I may as well use up the 'free' credits due to me. I must stress that yes, you receive thousands of letters, but only the first is free to read....but not always the case. In the last few months on the site I also noticed that I would get repeat letters as 'free' letters already sent months prior by the same person. This happened more and more frequently. All other letters and replies are charged for and you have no idea if it's a letter or a line or 2. No matter the content, the rate stays the same. Don't even bother opening attached pictures, because they too are charged for and more often than not they are actually photos she already has on her profile. Try tell me that it's not about the money!

One lady in particular sent me over 215 letters. I responded to her after she sent the first few and thus as per site rules was allowed to exchange private details. I spent a few 'free' credits chatting to her to get to know her but although she was 'serious' she didn't want to exchange private details because of a 'bad' experience she had with a man on the site.

Strangely though she still sent me the balance of the 215 letters. I never opened them bar a few here and there. Her profile claimed she was an interpreter but still suggested that we would need an interpreter should I decide to visit her.

In March 2016 Anastasiadate phoned me to ask if I would accept a call from a lady in Kiev. I accepted the call but restricted it to 5 minutes as I didn't know who it was. The conversation made no sense at all, she acted as if we were old friends and didn't leave me with any contact details. I did receive a letter from her which I had to pay for too, but later on chat she didn't seem to know who I was.

One lady's free letter to me was strange because she was upset that I didn't answer her letter and when I checked I did indeed find a letter. Her 'first' letter was not free but only the second which had 2 lines with the question as to why I hadn't responded to her letter.

So I decided to chat to her while I was in Odessa Ukraine, perhaps even arrange a date, but Even though I said to her I was in her city, she didn't seem interested in meeting me. However, every day while I was in Odessa after that chat she would send me chat requests...strange way to behave if you are not interested in meeting!!

During my August 2014 visit to Odessa Ukraine I met 4 women I had occasionally chatted to via Anastasiadate. The first was woman who insisted on meeting me even though there is a 20 year age difference. We went on 2 dates. Between dates her chats were full of 'missing' me and so forth. However, when I was waiting for my flight to Istanbul from Odessa she arrived for the same flight. I was quite happy to see her but when she recognised me she was all embarrassed in front of her friends and later during the flight I was one row behind her and saw her flipping through pictures of a man she was obviously on her way to meet in Turkey. I handed her my email address in the airport, but a month down the line and no response, unsurprisingly.

I also met a lady I started chatting to in September 2015. She wanted me to send her flowers with my mail address with the assurance she would respond. She insisted on this during subsequent chats but later didn't mention it any longer. When I did meet her in Odessa in August 2016, she was distant and hardly attempted conversation which was strange since she insisted on meeting me. I found her vkantakte profile long before I went to Odessa but only contacted her there after I returned home. Also no response, which is also not surprising.

I also met a lady by the name of Anna who was really excited to hear that I was going to be in Odessa in August 2016. Out of all the women I met in Odessa over the years she was the only one who attempted to converse with me even without the help of an interpreter. My accent when I attempted to use my basic Russian skills made her laugh and I thought she was cute. Sadly, even with her having my email address and with me contacting her on vkantakte, she hasn't continued contact with me. She responded once to me on email and once on vkantakte, but other than that, nothing. I am pretty disappointed actually, since she seemed genuine.

My experience isn't over a month or so. It spans years and multiple visits to Odessa Ukraine and meetings with more than one lady from the site. Yes you get thousands of letters and 'attention' from thousands of women. What I came to realise too late is that chat requests from ladies are automated. Although I had learned quickly to close a chat when a woman didn't respond within 30 seconds, I was unaware that even chat requests from the girl I fell in love with were automated.

If you are a VIP member your first letter from a lady is free, the rest not. So you gamble 10 credits on getting a letter or just a line or two. I learned quickly to ignore multiple letters from a lady you haven't responded to.

Due to my visits to Ukraine and my study of the Russian language I realised in the latter part of my subscription experience that very few letters are written by the lady it came from. I received a few letters from one lady from Kharkiv which at face value was quite sweet and sincere, but when I attempted to chat with her in chat I could clearly see that she had not written those letters to me. She had no clue of what I was talking about when I made reference to points in her letters.
Another batch of letters from a lady also from Kharkiv was clearly written by an American based source. The language structure and style was atypical of a Slavic person. She kept changing her profile photos and after a couple of attempts at responding to her chat requests I realised she had multiple chats running.

Which brings me to my main issue with Anastasiadate. There are thousands of free chat systems on the internet from Facebook to vkantakte and Skype. None of which are monitored and most of which have pretty good translation algorithms. Anastasiadate's chat is slow. I learned quickly to close a chat if the girl took more than 30 seconds to respond. When I was regularly chatting with Irina my chats were often filled with empty time. I would have to resend a response multiple times or restructure what I was saying because the system would edit anything it deemed private information no matter what the actual material contained. So if I asked Irina if she had set up her facebook she would just see dots for that entire line. Do that enough times over a course of 2.5 years and you can see where that 'relationship' was heading...

As for Anastasiadate support. Don't waste your time raising your concerns with them. Each correspondence is handled by a different individual and their job is to defend the 'name' of the site, so you can expect a generic response.

If you do use the site to find your 'match' you have about a 1% chance of success in my honest opinion. Anastasiadate may give you the impression that thousands of women are interested in you, but it's all algorithms to give you a 'thrill' of 'dating' a foreign lady.

Anastasiadate charge men only for their services and there in lies the problem of them proving without a doubt that men are not being set up for a scam. Yes there probably are women on the site, just as there are men like me who genuinely are looking for a life mate. Sadly they have little or no chance of finding a decent man because by the time that decent man makes contact with them, both have been burned by scammers and fake people that they don't trust the other person to be real or sincere...as I have experienced.

I have spent tens of thousands of USD on Anastasiadate.com with zero success and absolutely no proof that the people I interacted with had any intention of anything more than helping me spend my money on a dating site.

Realistically speaking, yes you can have 'fun' having a cyber date with girls on the site and maybe meeting them in reality, but neither you nor Anastasiadate can vouch for them once you log off or set off home on your flight out of the country you went to visit them in.

henryh69
9/28/16

WILL NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT. WHY? I HAVE REQUESTED TWICE. THIRD TIME awaiting reply THE WHOLE ONLINE DATING INDUSTRY IS DIRTY THROUGH SCAMS LIKE THIS - FALSE REPRESENTATION OF MEMBERS AND BLATANTLY IGNORING REQUEST TO DELETE I just get emails to stop letters. They also added me to other linked dating sites without my permission. Also site has scammers. There is no way to delete on the site. BE WARNED.

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?