A&M Heating

A&M Heating has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. A&M Heating ranks 72nd among HVAC sites.

How would you rate A&M Heating?

“New boiler installation”

Sue P.
2/29/16

Rubbish company if you get a problem or query owner does not respond to you. To get my job finished to satisfaction OFTEC had to get involved plus solicitor. Worst trades person I have ever dealt with. Damages during installation but took no responsibility even had the nerve to blame me. STAY AWAY!

suep18
February 29th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the A&M Heating staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A&M Heating?

Have a question about A&M Heating?