Review of Ametric

Ametric reviews

Tel: 864-876-2011

lorries15
3/14/19

They won't ship UPS collect. They charge an $8 processing fee on every order.
Very un-customer service oriented.

johnk1005
10/5/18

Extremely rude customer service. They send over the wrong parts different from what was motioned on order, refuse to accept their mistake and wanted a 35% re-stock fee on the wrong items send.

They hung up the phone when we called to resolve the issue. I advice not to do business with them.

peterb456
8/3/18

I try to place an order with this company. I try to give my billing address (same as the credit I use) but needed the part to be shipped to a different address ( a customer site where I'm right now). I was told that is not possible everything has to match (but that is a common practice, first time that happened to me). I try to set up an account online, and I could set it up with a different shipping address, but online I only could order a standard length of a belt. I phoned again and asked if after I placed the order I could call them to change the length from the standard to the special length I needed. She was very rude, saying she is the CEO and even if I ordered it online they can't process it, because the address don't match.

Questions? Get answers from the Ametric staff and other customers.

Ametric?