Ameriprise Financial reviews

Tel: +1 800-333-3437
intellectual.property.legal.mail@ampf.com

billr31
11/7/16

Upon a recent renewal of auto insurance for two cars, the following 6-month period increased by three times! No accidents, nothing new in the world of driving a car. Upon calling Ameriprise, their representative said the rates went up in CA and the form I filled out I had said I drive "a few thousand miles." Well, a few is usually considered a max of 2,000 miles per year . But Ameriprise interpreted my comment as 7,500 miles. And this amount of mileage is considered to be a contributor to increasing my insurance by a factor of three time! You've got to be kidding. This is clearly a scam company attempting to take advantage of a brainless customer that doesn't check their insurance payments. I reviewed other insurers and I can return back to my previous 6-month insurance costs. Avoid these crooks.

jr96
2/9/15

Great auto & home insurance - discovered it at costco.com. We have multiple homes & autos insured with Ameriprise & are very pleased with their prompt, efficient service & reasonable rates.

Questions? Get answers from the Ameriprise Financial staff and other customers.

Ameriprise Financial?