Review of AmericInn

Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317, United States
Tel: 800-634-3444

cynthiam147
3/5/18

I stayed at the AmericInn in Monroe Wi on 3/3/2018. I booked 2 whirlpool sites which sleeps 6 people each. We were planning a B-Day party for my grandson before going to the motel but the plans fell through. I called 2 days before the stay to book the party room for a party but it was already booked for the night. The lady I spoke to assured me it would be no problems to have pizza and cake in the lobby. I informed her there would be extra people for the party but they would not stay over. She assured me that would be fine. No problem was her words. Our rooms were on the 2nd floor so when everyone started showing up, we moved the present to the lobby and ordered the food. The man at the front desk was very rude, started off by stating we could not have our guest in the pool area, only the people staying there. We offered to pay extra because you can swim there without a room for $5 per person but he did not want extra money. Then started saying we could not "hang out" in the lobby. It was against the rules to have parties in the lobby. He also stated he called his manager and we could not be there. We stated we would move to the rooms and he stated we could not have that many people in the rooms. He stated he did not want any extra money and we could not have these extra people in the motel. The worst part about all this is he said this in front of the B-Day boy and made him feel like $#*!. I am soo angry at the way this was handled. If I was told about this prior to booking the rooms, I would have spent my $300 some where else. The rooms were $134 each + Tax. To make matters worse, less than a hour after we were kicked out of the lobby, he helped a different Bday party set up in the Lobby!

stevep15
10/3/11

Incredibly high priced for getting nothing. No microwave, no fridge. Did not vacuum room. Bathroom smelled of mildew. A shower that didn't work even after reporting it. Trash bags overflowed in lobby and eating area. Coffee pots empty. Same girl was at the reception desk as well as servicing the eating area. 4 chairs to a table that should only sit 2 people. 4 people could never eat at these tiny tables. Receptionist did not even know what county we were in. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! We had 2 rooms with 2 people in each room. Don't go there.

Questions? Get answers from the AmericInn staff and other customers.

AmericInn?