AmericanTireDepot reviews

Tel: (562)-677-3950
info@americantiredepot.com

monroee4
1/14/17

Jose the Manager, office personnel and all the technicians Ernesto Caleb Omar and Jose all work together to provide excellent product and customer service. I drive from LA, that's how good it is.

henryb61
5/16/15

I received great service from this company; made the order, confirmed my order, and received the product within 5-7 days.

Highly recommend them

jb104
9/17/14

Some time ago I took my BMW to get some repairs while attempting to save a few bucks from the dealers cost. I asked DO YOU WORK ON BMW's? To which they confirmed yes. I had a few things done which also inclued new tires. Well when I got my car, I thought it looked a little different and a new error light appeared I had never seen. I also noticed a few of my original lug nets were missing..either not enough in each tire or some other replacement?!? I was livid but they already closed. So the next morning I went to the BMW dealer and right away for starters he told me the error light is on because American tire depot put on the wrong size tires. Wow...and "tires" is supposed to be what "they do"!! So I go back to American tire depot and confront manager and mechanic who worked on car. They changed the tire only replaced lug nuts only after getter berbal.. the mechanic argued some lug nuts were old and they just broke.. (more like he broke them). But he never said anything, left some empty, and replaced some with non matching lugs.. what kind of mickey mouse business establishment operates this way?!?

Btw, this particular location is 9509 Alondra blvd. Bellflower, Ca

Tip for consumers: If you have a BMW or a nicer car you care about..take it to the dealer or someone else who knows what they're doing. I learned my lesson.

Questions? Get answers from the AmericanTireDepot staff and other customers.

AmericanTireDepot?