AmericanPowertrainWarehouse reviews

Tel: 2411753369
customerservice@americanpowertrainwarehouse.com

dand353
3/25/19

Very happy with the transmission kit I purchased. Prior to my order I did contact them for some info and they responded within the day, quite professional I thought. I knew about the poor reviews raving that they are scammers (They aren't scammers) but they were $200 cheaper than anywhere else so I thought I'd give them a go. So I ordered, waited. Sent them a couple of emails, no response, not sure why. But about a month after the order out of nowhere my order was updated, telling me it has been shipped. It arrived about 4 days later and when I got the package I checked all the contents and it all looks good, it had all the correct parts that were advertised on the site. All good bearings (KOYO, FAG, NSK) the box arrived safely and am extremely happy I took the chance.

Not sure what the customer communications is all about but I'd recommend this company for the competitive prices and quality products.

roberta586
4/24/18

I ordered a part from this company over a week ago and the only thing I received was an order confirmation email and my receipt for payment. Just sent my third email to them, because they failed to make contact from the last 2 emails. Im contacting my attorney,my bank, and PayPal and the BBB.

stuarts54
8/6/17

I ordered $340 worth of transmission parts. They have a nice web site and had exactly what I needed at a competitive price. I had some questions on the order and tried to call and email them for 4 days. They did not answer or return any of my messages or emails. I started to read other complaints and thought maybe I was scammed. I was thinking about stopping payment but I saw the parts had been shipped and I received the parts in 1 week since the order. I was happy with the parts and packing was good.

Tip for consumers: Because of the Better Business rating, other complaints and no communication I would be hesitant on ordering again.

mikes332
11/14/15

I ORDER SOME PARTS 350.00 WORTH WHEN MY POORLY PACKED PACKAGE ARRIVED WITH DAMAGED PARTS I SENT THEM BACK TRIED CALLING AND EMAILING THEM SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE AND NO REPLACEMENT PARTS SO DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY

deanp15
7/22/15

They offered a competitive price for the product I needed, but NEVER responded to any of my attempts to contact them. They never answered any of my emailed questions and never responded to my inquiries using the messaging system within their website. They showed that my product shipped so I scheduled the car repair work, but I found out later that it had NOT shipped and in fact was actually shipped four days later. But I will say again, they offered a competitive price.

By Dan D.

I disagree with you. It's legit, check out my review of them. They have changed their name but I believe people are giving them too much criticism and they seem to be a home run company, w/o an actual office or warehouse.

By Dan D.
Questions? Get answers from the AmericanPowertrainWarehouse staff and other customers.

AmericanPowertrainWarehouse?