American Filter Company reviews

1191 Huntington Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107, US

johnf772
10/28/18

American Filter has had my money for 6 months and refuses to refund or ship the items. Nearly $300 and they won't even talk to me!

judithw47
12/29/17

need a refundrecieved 2 filters tried numerous suggestions from staff but not working tried tightening and soaking overnite

darrellf19
12/24/17

I was relieved to find you carried my filter as I could not find it in any store. And I was especially pleased when I received the filters so quickly!

johnb1006
11/24/17

Jury's not out yet on the shirts, as I want to run them through the wash. Thought they could be a bit heavier but they wear comfortabley and it's winter so I was afraid I would be cold but no. Want to buy plain pocket tees if these seem durable enough. Like a dozen at least

jays484
11/21/17

I had called American Filter Company to ask them which filter I needed. They were very
helpful. I had ordered it from them and received it, when they said I would. I would
never order these filters from any other company.

amyw203
11/21/17

Everything was excellent! Items received as ordered. Fits. Works. No problems. Ordered several for my convenience to avoid frequent re-orders. Yay!

stacia25
11/21/17

I had a glitch with my first filter, and the customer service rep gave soem great suggestions. They followed up with me and as it turned out, the filter was faulty- they sent me a replacement at no cost. This filter worked perfectly! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

edwardf49
11/20/17

The R/O filter from them did not work, the new GE filter I purchased worked fine. No response from them so far .

janetc125
11/18/17

This is the 2nd filter we ordered from American Filter Co and this "generic bodyglove filter" works as well as the brand name filter. We intend to buy it again too.

timothys85
11/18/17

Awesome customer service and fast shipping, there was a problem on my part with the shipping address, as soon as I contacted them they resent my order, overall it was a good experience, and I will order from them again.

victorc91
11/18/17

Yes, my order was received. It was receive in a timely manner and well packaged. I would definitely use your online services to order again. Additionally, I believe the filters were well priced.

kevint121
11/18/17

The only way I could get filter to fit was to remove the center of filter. So now all I have is a hollowed out filter no beads.

dianem154
11/13/17

Just what I needed. Great price when it has to be changed every 3-4 mo. for my coffee maker. Will buy again

annetted38
11/13/17

this filter seems to be working just great, I only installed in about 1 week ago. the price was good, compared to name brand.

micahn8
11/12/17

Filter works great. Cost half as much as the brand name filters! The water coming out of the filter is excellent in taste and the instructions that come with the filter are clear enough to perform the filter replacement.

Questions? Get answers from the American Filter Company staff and other customers.

American Filter Company?