AmericanFastFloors reviews

Petaluma, CA 33312, United States
marion@americanfastfloors.com

timw22
4/12/18

I wish I would have researched this company before ordering from them ! This is NOT an isolated incident. Everyone is saying exactly what happened to me. Communication is great until they get your money. Then its like they dont exist. They will not answer emails, voicemails or questions from their site. You will not receive any response, OR your merchandise. I am disputing the charge on my card, but waited too long to do it to get the charge reversed.
Please learn from my mistake. DO NOT ORDER FROM AMERICAN FAST FLOORS !!!

andrewp59
2/24/17

Ordered some tile adhesive online, smooth transaction at first until they hit you with freight charges after you already paid (every site I order from knows the shipping charge up front) so they email you and tell you they wont ship until you pay an additional fee. So you login and pay the freight. That was 15 days ago. I have been calling for 3 days now to get a tracking update on the shipment. No one will give me an answer. Spoke to two people and emailed 3. everyone is deflecting the blame on the west coast and the shipper and anything esle they can throw in. Still no answer and no I cannot reach anyone. Going to have to dispute the credit card charges, give them negative reviews on all the major sites and buy the product elsewhere. BUYER BEWARE!

nancyv14
7/11/14

America's Fast Flooring has discounted pricing on flooring for the home or business! They have a wide range of inventory including exotic flooring like bamboo. They have unmatched installation experience so I would recommend them for that as well.

Questions? Get answers from the AmericanFastFloors staff and other customers.

AmericanFastFloors?