Review of Americanfamily

Tel: 1-800-692-6326

1 Review From Our Community

kevinh153
1/5/17

American Family Insurance is the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. I put a legit claim through for my friend that gave me the power of attorney to take care of her assets. One of those assets was her house. Her house was robbed and vandalized by her drug attic brother. I filed a police report with the local Sheriffs dept. I had receipts, pictures and proof of the theft. I then filed a claim with AMFAM Insurance and they have made every excuse in the book why they should not pay the claim. My friend has had her home insured through American Family Insurance for 7 years. I have asked American Family Insurance to show me were in the insurance policy it says that my friend is not covered. They in turn canceled her policy and told me they do not have a copy of her insurance policy any more. The are the biggest piece of $#*!s for an insurance company. I would suggest that any one that has American Family Insurance change their insurance company immediately. Having American Family Insurance is like having no insurance at all. American Family Insurance company are crooks and I would never recommend them to anyone. Don't get burned like my friend did from American Family Insurance!!!!

Tip for consumers: Dont be fooled into buying this companies insurance that will never pay you for a claim. American Family Insurance is a SCAM!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Americanfamily staff and other customers.

Americanfamily?