American Apparel reviews

contactus@americanapparel.net

11 reviews with 5 stars

jessicam337
1/4/18

honestly love this store it hurts my heart to know its gone out of canada, hope it returns one day!!!! I search endlessly to find their peices i didnt get a chance to get before they closed down!!!! with good luck. Their clothes are beautiful and great quality with decent prices. highly reccomend

amyr81
8/11/16

I have loved and worn AA since about 2007. Recently I placed an online order. I was extremely pleased that everything was included and in the correct size/color. The problem came when I started to try stuff on.

I opened up the small pouch that contained my sheer jersey extreme deep v in truffle ($24). It had an extremely obvious rust orange discoloration where it had been folded around the cardboard insert in the pouch. Oh no!

I contacted customer service via email explaining what happened. Within 24 hours, a representative named Emily had written me back with a prepaid label attached to her message. I wrote her back a couple times to ask questions about the process and was promptly responded to the same day.

This was probably one of the best customer service experiences I've had. Not only are their clothes of the highest quality, but they're customer service is on point. I couldn't be happier to be a customer.

Tip for consumers: Don't scoff at the higher price tag for their items. Remember they're made in the states and an amazing quality. I still have items from the late 00's. If you've never felt AA cotton, you are in for a treat. I recommend their zip up flex fleece hoodie (black and cranberry are my favorite!).

9 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the American Apparel staff and other customers.

American Apparel?