American50s.co.uk

American50s.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. American50s.co.uk also ranks 341st among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate American50s.co.uk?

“Ordered and sent items are different”

Tom W.
10/6/17

I ordered 2 pair of HUGO Boss shoes, I paid for them but the shoes they sent me were a cheap non-brand chinese shoes, very different from HUGO Boss shoes on picture. They haven't any email address, you can send them message only via website. No answer, no replay. So, expensive way for buying cheap goods...

tomw167
October 6th, 2017
adrianb66
December 8th, 2017
Thought it was a UK site but now realise it originates from China. Paid for goods which have not been delivered and absolutely no response or help from company and after 3 emails I don't think I'm going to get my goods ... steer well clear !!!

Questions? Get answers from the American50s.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hugo Boss Green Red Nylon And Suede Trainers 'Apeco', Hugo Boss Open Grey Coat A Graphic Pattern 'Dannie_1', Hugo Boss Dark Blue Regular-Fit Trousers New Wool 'Shout' and other products, quality assurance, wholesale price, fast delivery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American50s.co.uk?

Have a question about American50s.co.uk?