Review of Ambush Board Co

sales@ambushboardco.com

noahs63
Noah S.
5/2/19

Just ordered a new deck, pleased with how easy it was to pay, and how much cheaper it is than any board shop. Includes free shipping to the U.S. as well.

jamesp875
james p.
4/26/19

Great customer service. Talked with someone online and they helped me through my snowboard purchase from beginning to end. I will definitely buy from Ambush anytime I need to by anything board related. I would recommend these guys to anyone from a beginner to expert. Thanks again guys.

tiffanyd99
Tiffany D.
4/23/19

It was easy and arrived as promised. It did not fit, so I will be returning. So far that process has been easy as well.

dawudr
Dawud R.
4/23/19

Great products at a great price. Ordered lots of items with no issues to date. Wonderful customer service.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
Thanks so much for your support, Dawud. We appreciate your commitment to buying from local companies and are thankful to have your business. Much gratitude.
alana137
Alan A.
4/18/19

Was a customer at their physical store when I was a kid and they had a physical shop. I am happy to see they are still around. Support your local skate shop.

brentinc
Brentin C.
4/3/19

Fast shipping and great customer service. I ordered a Radar Litium Ski and it is amazing. Thank you all.

johns3759
John S.
3/29/19

It was a Casio G-Force watch in grey. Despite multiple attempts, the digital readout of the present time is constantly 20 minutes ahead of the analog read of the watch face. I can't get them to match. I believe the watch is defective.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
That's such a bummer, John. Our Customer Service team is contacting you now to get a replacement sent out. So sorry that happened, but we'll get you taken care of.
raulj8
Raul J.
3/27/19

that was awesome. I was able to quickly purchase a new board and easily know the features and specs of the board I was purchasing.

josephm612
Joseph M.
3/24/19

Always great experience in dealing with AMBUSH! Responded quickly to my email inquiry on a product... early on a Sunday morning!!

brians752
Brian S.
3/22/19

Whole process was smooth, easy, and efficient! Very much appreciated. The item purchased was for my son who is at an APO AE address therefore, confirmation he recieved it was slightly delayed however, he got it so thank you!!

stuarth69
Stuart H.
3/21/19

Always very helpful and informative. They sell you the product based on what will be best for you not the most expensive. I have bought from them several times and they are always friendly and very knowledgeable.

christinam304
Christina M.
3/12/19

really easy and everything is made fool proof so you understand exactly what you're doing and my order came really quickly and around the exact time it said it would no guessing game required. Product was in perfect condition

jamesr832
James R.
3/11/19

amazing customer service-helped me about with everything as far as shipping and talking about binding-board compatibility. refunded shipping fully when it was midhandled by fedex. 10/10 customer service

michaels2120
Michael S.
3/7/19

Great service and immediate response time when emailing about any concerns about online purchases. Snowboard jacket was a great fit so no need to return anything. I am very happy with my purchase and great discounted deals.

ryanp114
Ryan P.
3/5/19

Your website first added the item I wanted to my cart, and then told me it was unavailable. Finally allowed me to choose it

ashleyl212
Ashley L.
2/22/19

Never had a bad experience with Ambush, great inventory and knowledgeable staff. Have made several purchases before and will keep coming back.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
So good to hear, Ashley. Thank you so much for all of your support. We are super grateful to have you as part of the Ambush Fam. Thanks again for the love.
robertw455
Robert W.
2/21/19

The item description on the website did not match the pants sent. The item description at ambush listed the item had leg vents zippers, however the item shipped does not have these.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
Hi Robert. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's of the utmost importance that we provide our customers with transparency, an easy shopping experience, and accurate product descriptions and features. Although all of our manufacturers/brands provide us with their product imagery and product descriptions, we take full responsibility and will do what is needed to earn your business and restore your faith in our brand. Thank you again for your support.
steveh786
steve h.
2/21/19

My first order from Ambush just arrived and with the coupon for my next purchase I couldn't wait to order more

tomisaacs
TomIsaac S.
2/20/19

The shoes came much faster than i had expected which i was very thankful for, overall good price and reliable service.

heidib129
Heidi B.
2/17/19

I am very pleased with the speedy delivery, carefully packed item & everything. The goggle is beautiful. Thank you.

sandrah427
Sandra H.
2/15/19

Had problems with USPS delivering my item, sales at Ambushboardco called immediately to rectify the problem. I reordered a similar item, received in a timely fashion and am happy with my purchase.

stuartc72
Stuart C.
2/15/19

Very happy to get some snowboard pants at a great deal. I hope the processing of my order and shipping goes as smooth as the transaction

steveq94
Steve Q.
2/11/19

Good products and experience as usual, although I failed to log in this time and payed w/ PayPal, so I didn't get my locals only 15%.
Was a small purchase, so no big deal, just worth mention. (Log in first)

Thanks!

lisag305
Lisa G.
1/22/19

Sales price was the cheapest I've seen for this particular item compared to all other carriers during the time of purchase.. was willing to pay for shipping even though I live on the other coast.. thanks for the great deal

shacariea
Shacarie A.
1/21/19

Still waiting to get my refund back from the jacket I have sent back. Everything has been excellent as of service. Would recommend having some kind of send back assistants as of shipping labels and cost would have been nice.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
Noted, Shacarie. Thanks so much for the feedback. We are definitely working with Google Express to have more transparency on returns of purchases made through that marketplace. And, your order was refunded on Jan. 18th. So, you should definitely see that posted back to your account now. If you don't see it soon, please contact us at sales@ambushboardco.com

Questions? Get answers from the Ambush Board Co staff and other customers.

Ambush Board Co?