Review of Ambush Board Co

sales@ambushboardco.com

heidib98
Heidi B.
2/17/19

I am very pleased with the speedy delivery, carefully packed item & everything. The goggle is beautiful. Thank you.

sandrah427
Sandra H.
2/15/19

Had problems with USPS delivering my item, sales at Ambushboardco called immediately to rectify the problem. I reordered a similar item, received in a timely fashion and am happy with my purchase.

stuartc72
Stuart C.
2/15/19

Very happy to get some snowboard pants at a great deal. I hope the processing of my order and shipping goes as smooth as the transaction

steveq94
Steve Q.
2/11/19

Good products and experience as usual, although I failed to log in this time and payed w/ PayPal, so I didn't get my locals only 15%.
Was a small purchase, so no big deal, just worth mention. (Log in first)

Thanks!

lisag305
Lisa G.
1/22/19

Sales price was the cheapest I've seen for this particular item compared to all other carriers during the time of purchase.. was willing to pay for shipping even though I live on the other coast.. thanks for the great deal

shacariea
Shacarie A.
1/21/19

Still waiting to get my refund back from the jacket I have sent back. Everything has been excellent as of service. Would recommend having some kind of send back assistants as of shipping labels and cost would have been nice.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
Noted, Shacarie. Thanks so much for the feedback. We are definitely working with Google Express to have more transparency on returns of purchases made through that marketplace. And, your order was refunded on Jan. 18th. So, you should definitely see that posted back to your account now. If you don't see it soon, please contact us at sales@ambushboardco.com
davidc837
David C.
1/18/19

Clear easy to use website. Great selection of products. Had what I wanted with free shipping. Select, checkout, order confirmation received with shipping info, tracked shipping, got it, happy. Would buy again from this retailer/website.

hakj15
Hak J.
1/16/19

Didn't know anything about Ambush.com until this purchase, but now I am a loyal customer. Spoke to other sales reps and other stores, but just wasn't able to get that warm and fuzzy feeling that this snowboard was going to meet my expectations. Shopped online and found ambush to be the best price so made the purchase online. Next day, started to have doubts, so I called to cancel. However just before I cancelled, I asked the rep the same questions I've been asking other reps. I was totally impressed with his expertise and professionalism. I wish I had asked him for his name so I could give him a mention. After my conversation with him, I felt good about the purchase and moved forward. I received the board within days and very well packaged. Completely pleased with my experience with Ambush. Will recommend to anyone.

Response from Eric E., Ambush Board Co Representative
Awesome, Steve. So happy we got the chance to serve you. We are super passionate about what we do and the products we sell and are hyped we were able to give you that vibe. Thanks so much for your order and your support.
joea273
Joe a.
1/14/19

10 out of 10. Perfect manufacturer replacement part for FloRite system on our Yamaha 242X with 1" tubing and 1-1/8" fittings.

alia315
Ali A.
1/14/19

the ordering system is good as well as the customer service. I wish you guys had a bigger selection.

michaelr589
Michael R.
1/6/19

You guys are great and shipped very fast an arrived qhicker than expected! Thank you very much will definitley buy from you again!

chastityc5
Chastity C.
12/30/18

Easy ordering direct through site. Thanks for the 15% coupon through my amazon order. Appreciate the free shipping which is the reason I order through Amazon typically!

tiffanyg85
Tiffany G.
12/26/18

Great price. Website is easy to navigate. Free shipping is always a plus. Can't wait to receive my new snowboarding pants

lauras613
Laura S.
12/25/18

I needed this by Christmas and it sure was! Thank you so much John. Can't wait to see everyone soon.
Laura Inacio Spurgeon

rossw61
Ross W.
12/23/18

Very quick shipment of the product. It was exactly what I ordered and I would recommend ambush to anyone.

tethm
Teth M.
12/21/18

just ordered, not yet received. Extatic i found pants in my hubbys size! 33 x 31 !! and Volcom!!! Hes going to love em'! I like your paypal option to pay with as ive never heard of this site.

marciaj34
Marcia J.
12/16/18

They had the product I needed in the correct size which was extremely helpful as I hadn't been able to source the item at any other supplier. Thank you, Ambush Board!

williamn140
William N.
12/16/18

Excited to find the item. It was sold out at another website. Quick delivery. Very happy with product. Overall, very pleased with everything!

amadorc4
Amador C.
12/11/18

Limited supply of items and slow shipping. Sure you can pay for 2 day shipping but the cost can be more than the item your purchased.

kenneths232
Kenneth S.
12/11/18

Very direct and efficient, and most importantly = no unnecessary steps in order process. Now, if item arrives as per schedule, I’ll be satisfied.

jenid3
Jeni D.
12/10/18

This has been quick and easy. I was able to navigate the site without it stalling out and review my order easily.

johnc1002
John C.
12/9/18

Excellent and timely service. Would have liked shipping update to plan on being home for delivery date. Was found outside house but could have been stolen.

keithw258
Keith W.
12/2/18

First time customer. Great experience. Best price for my snowboard boots and free shipping was quicker than promised!

laurak254
Laura K.
12/2/18

One coat was out of order and we were notified immediately. We order another coat instead. The rest of our order arrived promptly.

maryt295
Mary T.
11/28/18

Easy, fast, and free shipping! Yeah!
My daughter has been looking for these shoes for awhile. Apparently she didn’t look here. She will be so excited.

Questions? Get answers from the Ambush Board Co staff and other customers.

Ambush Board Co?