Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk

Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk also ranks 106th among Baby sites.

How would you rate Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk?

“I highly recommend this seller!”

Sabina P.
6/27/11

I highly recommend this seller! Even though we ran into a few issues with shipping, they provided excellent customer service. No issues. Thanks:)

sabinap
June 27th, 2011
kalahs
February 24th, 2011
To start off, the necklace I received is beautiful and works wonderfully for relieving my 8 month old daughters teething pain. BUT they do not let you post reviews of their products that aren't 5 stars and only saying nice things. I ordered a "green/greenish" necklace and the necklace I received was neither green nor greenish. It was very obviously yellow/gold and brown. Not even in a certain light or if you look at it from this angle or any of that, it's 100% gold/brown. I tried to post that very same review on the website and they did not post my review. I then realized that everything on the website that had a review was 5 stars which led me to believe they filter their reviews and only allow good ones.

Questions? Get answers from the Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk?

Have a question about Amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk?