Amazon IN

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Amazon IN has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amazon IN also ranks 25th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon IN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 41.2%

• I frentically called Amazon customer service, but not even once my call was answered.
  • I made an order in Amazon, order no: 408-8209322-4837110 which should be delivered on 19/11/2018.
  • The new product failed the authentication test too.
How would you rate Amazon IN?

“Ream Catcher Wall Hanging Combo (Pack of 2)”

Nishu S.
9/15/20

Dream catcher is a spiritual tool that we are a dream catcher tool, we keep it in a place where the morning light falls directly on this dream catcher, which the coming nightmares pass through it, which do not have nightmares.and Rounds Blue and Black Dream Catcher are hanged for positive energy and protections only good dreams can pass through to the dreamer while the bad dreams are caught in the webbing and are destroyed by the first rays of the morning light.

“Prepaid but not delivered”

s n.
2/2/20

I have had several experiences where I have prepaid for a product that was not delivered. It is very convenient when things do arrive although iti is still a gamble as to whether they will arrive or not! In addition none of the delivery based reviews were published. Any reviews of amazon, on amazon are jabbed. Returns are apparently not made unless you report the lack of deliver y within 10 days of the lack of delivery. Crude. You would be sued fo rthis in the US! Time to shed some of those stocks. Su

customer service (10) order (21) product (24) delivery (17) credit card (4) time (18)
amirs57
July 29th, 2020
I do not like this store. If you want to shop on amazon then you need to have experience or you will end up buying the wrong things. On the other hand the store has all the things that you could possible need and for affordable prices. The dleivey is painfully slow if you reside in far away regions but that is just what online shopping means.
sovierb
July 29th, 2020
I do not lie the amazon store because it is not properly moderated. The amazon store has so many fake products and the store is not doing anything about it. I ordered what I thought was a 16 inch laptop with some excellent feature but what I got is not what I ordered. The laptop was not even new. The store is full of conmen.
positiveo
September 5th, 2020
Best Positive castor oil for eyelashes Use THE Best Positive Products. And Visit Our Links. Positive Root Therapy
santoshc8
May 19th, 2019
I tried this web for affiliate marketing. But after earning some money in my affiliate wallet. They suddenly suspended my account by saying your website violate our rules.
desmondc19
June 23rd, 2019
This period of life, when you look at relatives who gift you clothing as second only to the Child Catcher in evilness, is a blissful prelapsarian state, because you have the self-confidence not to need to outsource your self-expression. Rather, you saunter through life with the unapologetic ballsiness of Marion Kelly,
Who famously gatecrashed her father's Skype interview with BBC News and is now very much my role model for life. Some girls start to show an interest in exaggerated femininity: frills, ballet dresses, pink. (You will not be wildly surprised to know I was such a girl.) This is just an extension of what all fashion should be to the under-13s, and that is "a costume".
saravanak2
June 9th, 2015
Shirt is not durable at all. Max 4-5 washes and it will start tearing, or holes would start appearing. The reason ks very less thread count. Apart from this, the fit, finish is good.
32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Not easy and disappointing. Dishonest liars. Try other sources to do purchases

By Bharat S.