Amazon.es

Amazon.es has a consumer rating of 2.46 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Amazon.es also ranks 192nd among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon.es are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Amazon.es?

“Fast and efficient, but much higher prices than US store.”

Eric M.
12/22/19

I've ordered tons of stuff from amazon.es with no problems. My only complaints are that most prices are significantly higher than the US store (some times as much as 2X) and that the selection is much less extensive.

“Return costs”

Nonecassary N.
6/16/20

I received damaged vacuum cleaners. So I wanted to return it. They said that "you can send it back to us, we will refund the return cost when you send the invoice." So after I send the vacuum cleaners I ask for the refund and now they say you did not choose the correct reason for return in your Amazon account, yes because I don't speak Spanish! Awful service! They are the biggest liars! They are so hard about 32 euros in return costs. What would they do if it were about an expensive product? Do not trust them!

josep166
March 19th, 2019
Great communication. Always available for my questions. Shipping very fast. 100% recommended. I will make more deals with you in the future.
gabrielac26
May 13th, 2019
It is very good. All products are so quality and the custommer service is a very very very excellent service
joanac6
August 21st, 2017
Two very good experiences until now. Fast shipping and low price to Portugal. Very good quality of their products and as described. Recommend.

Hi Margaret, Amazon Spain has English-speaking customer service agents. Write them directly in English, if you don't like or understand what they write back (yes, it happens) write again. I live in Portugal now, so I use amazon Spain much more than DE or UK because of the free shipping costs. Usually I am happy with their customer service, right now I am battling with incompetent customer service agents, I think the good ones are on holiday. It's annoying but I keep writing emails every day until someone understands the problem. I hope this helps. My best wishes, Cristina

By Cristina C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Amazon.es staff and other customers.

Descubre y compra online: electr?_nica, moda, hogar, libros, deporte y mucho m? S a precios bajos en Amazon.es. Env?_o gratis con Amazon Premium.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.es?

Have a question about Amazon.es?