Amazon.es

Amazon.es has a consumer rating of 2.36 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Amazon.es also ranks 180th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Amazon.es are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%
How would you rate Amazon.es?

“Fast and efficient, but much higher prices than US store.”

Eric M.
12/22/19

I've ordered tons of stuff from amazon.es with no problems. My only complaints are that most prices are significantly higher than the US store (some times as much as 2X) and that the selection is much less extensive.

“Return costs”

Nonecassary N.
6/16/20

I received damaged vacuum cleaners. So I wanted to return it. They said that "you can send it back to us, we will refund the return cost when you send the invoice." So after I send the vacuum cleaners I ask for the refund and now they say you did not choose the correct reason for return in your Amazon account, yes because I don't speak Spanish! Awful service! They are the biggest liars! They are so hard about 32 euros in return costs. What would they do if it were about an expensive product? Do not trust them!

nonecassaryn
June 16th, 2020
leonm34
February 24th, 2015
I have used Amazon for 10 years- they were great. In the last 2 years- they have out-sourced their customer service to third world countries- though polite-read a script-and can't help you at all. The products change prices daily up-down -up-down . When you get someone in USA for every 10 you speak to 1 knows what their doing-and actually helps-the rest can't deviate from the script and do nothing.
Go to Best Buy- they shall match the price- and you get immediately or free shipping.

Tip for consumers: Go To Best Buy

davidh4228
July 9th, 2020
They have taken over 91 from my bank account without me purchasing a single item, it is also impossible for me to purchase anything because last year they took over 40 without my consent so my bank reported it as fraud and retrieved my money... Amazon are corrupt and you can't get through to any customer service department it's incredible that they can continue to do this...
caroleb40
April 21st, 2018
I use Amazon in England and find it brilliant. Ive recently ordered in spain from Amazon.es and the experience had not been good. The parcel arrived with the contents in pieces with the sun tan lotions smeared all over the box. Ive tried to get help and support but of course its all in Spanish and I cannot understand what they want me to do. It appears as if they want me to send the product back which is difficult as its a big wet heap of cardboard covered in sun tan lotion. Id never order from Amazon.es again.

Tip for consumers: Packaging and delivery terrible don’t use Amazon.es

josep166
March 19th, 2019
Great communication. Always available for my questions. Shipping very fast. 100% recommended. I will make more deals with you in the future.
gabrielac26
May 13th, 2019
It is very good . All products are so quality and the custommer service is a very very very excellent service
joanac6
August 21st, 2017
Two very good experiences until now. Fast shipping and low price to Portugal. Very good quality of their products and as described. Recommend.
steves958
April 3rd, 2019
They sent me a faulty item, and then the replacement was also faulty. They expect me to pay up front to return both items to Spain which will cost me around £30. Bryan, who is apparently an executive service agent in Spain, is terrible. He just keeps threatening me that I will be charged twice if the item does not reach them on time!
ruthc122
June 22nd, 2018
I use amazon uk a lot with no problems. Amazon es are just dreadful. Items dont arrive or arrive late or broken. Trying to contact them impossible never again!
carlosh102
August 7th, 2019
One month ago, amazon suspended my account and canceled several of my orders because I logged in in a different country.

One of the products was not delivered but they still charged me 340 for it. I have contacted the customer services 7 times, they always tell me the investigation department will contact in 24h, until now no one seems to care about my situation.

The only solution is to lodge a claim against amazon in my country authorities.
If you can buy the same product in a different shop, stay away from amazon.
bartc29
March 1st, 2019
I'm sorry, but we did order and pay a month a go some stuff and until know they did not deliver every thing.

They say that the can not find our place. But you can find us easy on Google maps, GPS, .....

And if they really can not deliver, they have to pay us back.

Legally speaking, it seems that there business is not working at all.
ericm595
December 22nd, 2019
jacobk73
January 8th, 2019
I have bought a shoe and it was very nice and I wore it and after 2-3 days then the shoe started rubbing out and and wearing out more and more and after 2 weeks I was barely left with a seal I was so disappointed about the quality and wouldn't advise anyone to buy it again
paulw255
June 18th, 2018
I have been dealing with their staff for the past week for non-delivery of items by their buddy carrier MRW. They keep making promises of resolving the issues with the carrier but bluntly lie about everything they promise to do and do the exact opposite of what they say they would do. Frustrating, incompetent and embarrassing customer service incapable of resolving any issues. When I call to be answered in English, the call gets re-directed to Spanish staff in Dublin that are not fully competent in English. The issue of bad customer service in Spain is not new as in normal street stores the service is as pathetic and, in most cases, racially-motivated. Ultimately, the paying customer is the one getting inconvenienced, aggravated and ripped off. With a country's overall unemployment rate of 25%, certain Spaniards (at least these ones "working" for Amazon) don't seem to care much about their jobs.
I will never be ordering from this site and will certainly not be recommending it to my friends and family. Orders that were promised to be returned to their warehouse were delivered instead. Excessive charges were made to my credit card as a result and will be disputed with my bank. As a customer, I don't trust a word of what they say and feel that a 3-year toddler in another country would do a much better job. Bye bye Amazon.es!!!
clarem80
April 16th, 2019
I have been a seller for a few years and have had a number of customer order and keep the goods they have ordered and Amazon refund them and even take the return postage from me, with me not having the goods back. They allow their customers to steal and surely this can't be legal!
If I knew that it would cost me more money selling on .es, .it and .fr from the UK then I wouldn't have done it and I now no longer sell using these platforms because they are dishonest and punish the sellers for the dishonest customers their site attracts.
inesm12
October 3rd, 2019
id like o make it clear my rating is towars amazon SPAIN . this is the worse company i have ever dealt with, 17 days to deliver, customer suport offers no help, they keep delaying delivery time and they dont give a damn. i payed for a 5 day delivery service and then they change the to 17 days, just 4 days after payment is donne. this is called a FRAUD, if you want your order in time dont buy from them, if you excpect them to try and solve problems, nevermind, they wont, you can talk to them for an hour or 2 and they wont do anything at all to assume teire fault or even try to solve the problem. dont buy from amazon spain, i will never again.
kh150
November 3rd, 2018
THESE ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS, I have been their customer for over 2 years, they don t care, i bought something on their marketplace valued at 650 and the product is damaged, now the stupid seller doesnt answer anymore and Amazon. es just hang up on me, with 5 or more of their customers representative who act like robots in disguise , arrogant as if they were the boss lol and take part with the sellers and told me that my case is closed, this is absurd, i have rights and they just accept to steal my money, what a bunch of scammers. now i m left with a 650 product i have no guarantee because the stupid seller doesnt answer and amazon garantia a to z is nonsense and completely incompetents . I would fire everyone from amazon.es if i was the boss, there are all terrible and very very greedyyy, never seen scammers like them . THEY LITERALLY STOLEN 650E FROM ME AND NOW THEY WANT TO GET AWAY WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!!! i
helenab28
October 15th, 2019
Last week I placed an order and the expected date was October 14 maximum. Then I received an email on a different date. When I ask for some support regarding the wrong date you deny to support me. Then I asked why my order is still in the warehouse. You told me was regarding the lack of stock for one of the products. I canceled that specific product and then I found out the product is in stock but at a different price. So amazon was just denying to send me the product with the price I already paid for it and refuse to help me to solve the problem or even give my money back. I have print screens that can prove everything. After I canceled the product that was "out of stock" - not true - I got the confirmation that I'll receive the other product until the 21st of October 9h00 am. Then a few hours later I receive an email saying the order will take 2 weeks (TWO WEEKS!) to be delivered. I paid for standard delivery and it takes less than one week. I didn't took the SUPER SLOW DELIVERY option. Please give my money back TODAY otherwise I'll copy-paste this complaint in every single social network and trust pilot. I already spent too much effort, money and time on this.

Hi Margaret, Amazon Spain has English-speaking customer service agents. Write them directly in English, if you don't like or understand what they write back (yes, it happens) write again. I live in Portugal now, so I use amazon Spain much more than DE or UK because of the free shipping costs. Usually I am happy with their customer service, right now I am battling with incompetent customer service agents, I think the good ones are on holiday. It's annoying but I keep writing emails every day until someone understands the problem. I hope this helps. My best wishes, Cristina

By Cristina C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Amazon.es staff and other customers.

Descubre y compra online: electr?_nica, moda, hogar, libros, deporte y mucho m??s a precios bajos en Amazon.es. Env?_o gratis con Amazon Premium.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.es?

Have a question about Amazon.es?