Review of Amazon

2018 Customer choice award

5,679 reviews with 5 stars

kourtneyh2
2/6/19

Always satisfied...no complaints. If there is a problem its solved quickly. Great customer service and return policy

williamj373
2/6/19

I average 100 orders a year on Amazon and have found them very helpful and trustworthy. I had one order with AliExpress and have never been so angry. Cannot return an item unless you can write Chinese. Must pay for return shipping of defective items. Otherwise 20% refund. These people are more than incompetent. AliExpress is criminal.

michaeld952
2/6/19

Anytime I need any product and don't want to go hunting for it at a store, I just go onto Amazon. It is so convenient. One time I even ordered something and it was here within 12 hours. I have purchased accessories, video games, clothing, books, costumes, almost everything on here and it has all been great. Highly recommend. It is perfect for getting Christmas presents and all sorts of things.

jolieb7
2/2/19

Everytime I have ordered from here I have received great service and products. I am not a business as I am an individual that just goes on the site randomly and order things for people and have them sent to the people I have bought for and just want to bless them with a gift

morgann15
1/27/19

I ordered a Juicer and am very satisfied it was delivered in time. It is intact as promised and works pretty well. Thanks guys

Tip for consumers: Check buyer ratings and read questions and answers below each

bobz24
1/21/19

As a prime member Amozon has never dissapointed me. Over 200 of packages ordered only 2 came in late. They offered no charge on both. Just excellent customer service.

jaanvis2
1/21/19

Amazon has recently added a plethora of products in their already existing vast list. Toys, Everyday products, Shoes, Accessories, Electronics and now even Apparels are available for easy buy and returns! Items are almost always delivered on time even in inclement weather and if they are not, you can easily track exactly where they are every step of the way. Once delivered, a picture of the product on the doorstep helps you to pick it quickly. Words don't suffice for the great service they provide

karlar37
1/11/19

I see a lot of negative reviews here but my experience with Amazon all the years I've used it has been quite different. Nothing but fantastic and super convenient service. Even on a few items I had to get refunds on because of my error in address was handled quick and professionally. I have nothing negative to report.

philm160
1/9/19

My old camera died on me, so I needed a new one from Nicon. As usual, Amazon had the largest selection of Nicon cameras on the web. Thumbs up.

johnw1506
1/5/19

I had a few problems with sellers on Amazon and every time I call Amazon they do a great job at getting resolve. I love the 1 day and 2 day shipping options makes it easy to do most of my shopping online.

richardc717
1/2/19

Amazon is simply the best online store there is. Shipping is superb. Gets to you fast and hardly ever makes a mistake. When it does, it corrects with no questions asked. Returns are easy. You know why? They trust you, or they make it seem like they do. Selection? They've got it all. Pricing is competitive. Amazon can't be touched in almost every category. Simply the best. Drop the mic.

jeeperg
12/31/18

Amazon is innovation at its best. The product line is expansive and the customer service is excellent. Amazon has definitely simplified my life.

I never liked to "shop", but if course had to for necessities and gifts and such. Amazon lets me get my buying done without the crowds and waste of time. it

muhammade5
12/29/18

They always deliver within the time and in perfect condition. Excellent service they have. I would recommend everyone to go with amazon for shopping.

maryb768
12/28/18

Price, quality & customer service were great. Business cards are 2-sided with lots of customization. Cards are sturdiest I've ever seen.

willh96
12/24/18

Amazon customer care is really helpful.They are available 24*7.Amazon care .Amazon help staff.amazon prime Customer Care.amazon Alexa Support

yelenag
12/19/18

I've been regularly ordering from Amazon for at least the last 15 years and have NEVER had a bad experience with them. I think that speaks volumes. I've ordered so many things from them over the years and they have never gotten any of my orders wrong. There have been one or two times when my Prime orders arrived a day later than they were supposed to - but honestly those times are so few and far in between and I really don't care especially considering how much they go out of their way to make things easier for us.

Also, the price matching is great. I'm always able to get things on Amazon for the same or a cheaper price than at other sites, or in store.

michellet156
12/17/18

Amazon is reliable & customer service oriented. Every time I order I know Is will get what I ordered in a timely fashion and if there is any issue they stand behind their customers. prime is well worth the yearly fee. More online business should model their service and quality after Amazon. They are truely awesome

danyals
12/17/18

I have placed three orders with Amazon, all three of them delivered on time and great customer services when I contacted them for the return of one. What I like the most is the convenience they bring in providing the best products out there with best and affordable prices. I would recommend Amazon to others.

mandyg19
12/17/18

Easy to order on app. Great service all round. Would highly recommend shopping with Amazon. Amazing quickness when it comes to my delivery

johnf830
12/14/18

It is awesome because the shipping was free, and it arrived early.I like using Amazon since there is a large selection of goods. The items I bought here are almost the same as advertised. The shipping time is accurate. The return and refund process is not hard. I once ordered a product that did not meet my expectations and I contacted the seller. She immediately told me how to return the product. She gave me a full refund after she received the goods. Will continue buying here!However I must be clear, Amazon can't help if the company gives you something bad quality, but they can refund it. It's a pretty awesome website, however some of the companies that sell on there aren't as awesome

trinitys10
12/7/18

It is awesome because the shipping was free, and it arrived early. I really love Amazon! However I must be clear, Amazon can't help if the company gives you something bad quality, but they can refund it. It's a pretty awesome website, however some of the companies that sell on there aren't as awesome!

Tip for consumers: Read your reviews, that's the most important thing!

davids1960
12/6/18

I love amazon. Fast shipping. Easy returns. Movies and free shipping with Prime. Easy to share photos. Wow. I just bought stock in them, too.

mariap320
12/1/18

I can´t tell how easier my life has been since I shop through Amazon. I´ve been doing it for ages in different countries and I never got disappointed, it´s such a relief to have access to my books that way. Amazon.mx, Amazon.es, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk ....thank you!!!!!

taniad35
11/28/18

I don't know why people are complaining about Amazon like this, it's a whole bunch of picky people that are greedy and want everything for free.. yes they don't match prices because it's an online store, DUH! If you want to match that product for a lower price go to walmart or something. Also for who says they can't find Amazon's phone number.. if you type "amazon costumer service" that phone number will be there. Wait, let me do that for you (888 280 4331) Also there is prime for one reason. FREE 2 day shipping, it's 12.99 a month people, don't cry about it. Besides that Amazon never failed me and their costumer service is IMPECCABLE. Best online store hands down. That's why it's one of the best companies in the world. Get over it

mabell14
11/25/18

Really I love much more amazon because before 5 to 7 yeas ago its a just small store but now its very most and first shop in world.

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.

Never.

By Bill H.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?