Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation
Review of Amazon

Amazon reviews

Is this your business?
5,709 reviews
1200 12th Ave S # 1200
Seattle, WA 98144, US
Tel: 1-866-216-1072
john@amazon.com
2018 Customer choice award

5,709 reviews with 5 stars

leandron7
1 review
0 helpful votes
5/20/19

Great company, fast delivery and great quality of products. Very good promotions, I really enjoyed the experience!

lawm1
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/19/19

I like ,including service, delivery , quality and so on . We have many styles gloves, including copper nylon anti-slip gloves, cotton spandex gloves and so on . Now all of our gloves are top 50 seller on Amazon . I visit this factory . They are specialized in gloves ,and professional . So , I will give them 5 stars review.

chod1
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/19/19

Amazon has grown over time and us clear proof that investments need alot of petience. Lets sell learn from Mr. Jeff

jessicac479
5 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/19/19

I think I might actually be addicted to amazon... I sometimes think i have a problem. They pretty much always have what I need and can ship it to me fast for a lower price than if I went to the store.

manim10
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/19/19

One of the most international online retailer. Products little bit costly than other online shoppers,, but keep good quality products

mohamedm72
3 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/16/19

THIS is a very good company >time respect and customers respect >I there is a wrong they will help >>I recommend it very much

waxsonb
6 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/16/19

I know that online purchases are cheaper than in-store purchases, just choose sites that comply with purchase contracts

sylvainm18
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/15/19

Amazon est un très bon site d'achat en ligne, avec un bon rapport qualité/prix, et ont y trouve de tout

toobaa2
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/15/19

I highly recommend Amazon for its great service, quality products and prompt delivery. They will never dissatisfied you with their service.

nardionb
3 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/15/19

Amazon is a great company that has good deals and good quality and is a trusted company that you can buy some really good stuff from there

rowenad1
11 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/13/19

About the product
INTENSE WHITENING FORMULA: Our Body Lotion is made out of GLUTATHIONE, KOJIC ACID, CO-ENZYME Q10 AND VITAMIN C. All the ingredients your body needs to stay healthy and radiant!
PERFECT FOR DISCOLORATION: Used as a skin lightener, it can gradually fade any BLEMISHES, SCARS, DARK AREAS, AGE SPOTS OR FRECKLES. It gradually lightens the skin, making it look brighter and clearer in just a few weeks!
MOISTURISE YOUR SKIN: It SOFTENS and MOISTURIZES your skin, for a glowing complexion! Its rich and creamy substance helps to eliminate dry skin.
FRAGRANCE: Shouvy's Body Lotion leaves a PLEASANT AROMA behind, that's not too strong or too soft to easily fade away. It will make you feel clean and fresh all day long!
DAILY USE: Shouvy's Whitening Body Lotion is PERFECT AND SAFE FOR DAILY USE, as it DEEPLY HYDRATES YOUR SKIN. It also STRENGTHENS YOUR SKIN CELLS and PROTECTS YOUR SKIN from any pollution.

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality
francos24
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/10/19

Perfect site of shopping online. Affidability and timing are wonderful. I bought many things, from books to music instrument, and all of theme were very much good!

colleene25
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
5/9/19

Wonderful company. They make sure you are satisfied where they give you a full refund. On the occasion that I was unhappy with an item they will supply shipping And I will return the item for a full refund

Tip for consumers: You will be satisfied moneyback guarantee

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality
carlad89
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/8/19

Site fácil de manusear produtos oferecidos de forma satisfatória com muita credibilidade e confiável

ricardop62
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/7/19

Presuntamente muerte de un colectivo fue el origen de la balacera en el puente

La guerra entre bandas delictivas generó el pánico en las cercanías del puente binacional Simón Bolívar. (Foto/Archivo)
Habría sido el reciente asesinato de un supuesto colectivo, lo que originó sed de venganza entre sus compañeros y seguidamente un enfrentamiento a tiros con otro grupo paramilitar rival, poco antes del mediodía del viernes, debajo del puente internacional Simón Bolívar, en el cual resultó herida en la espalda, una dama, al ser blanco de una bala perdida.

Aunque como hipótesis de la balacera, se dijo inicialmente que el móvil podría obedecer a una situación relacionada con el contrabando que realizan o con los cobros que efectúa cada grupo, a las personas que por una u otra razón se ven obligadas a cruzar a través de las trochas, ya sea desde Venezuela a Colombia o desde el vecino país a este, para comprar alimentos o medicinas, las autoridades neogranadinas manifestaron que se trató de un ajuste de cuentas entre los dos grupos por el homicidio de un colectivo, en el lado venezolano, según la información que manejó Caracol.

Sin embargo sobre este particular no ofrecieron mayores detalles, quién era esta persona, cuándo y cómo la mataron, solo se asegura que los disparos iniciaron en territorio venezolano y fueron respondidos desde el vecino país.
Por su parte, el coronel José Luis Palomino, comandante de la Policía Nacional de Cúcuta, señaló que la balacera se registró en le trocha La Marranera, otras autoridades colombianas, como el director de Migración Colombia, Christian Krüger Sarmiento, informaron que tras el suceso, el sector de La Playita y La Parada, fueron "barridas" por los uniformados y efectivos del Ejército neogranadinos, pero no hallaron nada, ya todo se encontraba "en completa normalidad". En cuanto a la dama que fue una víctima inocente del enfrentamiento, pese a que resultó herida en la espalda, fue trasladad a y atendida en el Hospital Universitario Erasmo Meoz (HUEM), de Cúcuta, donde lograron estabilizarla, y se encontraría fuera de peligro.

abdulr77
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/7/19

Many thing available in one place you can purchase as you wish in a very reasonable price .i love this app.

erasmuss
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/7/19

though you find some expensive stuffs, it still stands out to be the best as i get to find que some rare products that i cant get from my country

natielys
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/6/19

Adoro comprar neste site, além de vários e bons produtos tem preços super competitivos ao mercado, oferece uma vasta gama em livros tecnologia e mundo pop. Fiz várias compras e tive problema apenas uma vez, mas o antedimento foi incrível, além de que me devolveram o valor do frete pelo problema. Amo de mais e indico essa loja.

chingt
3 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/6/19

Good Service and shipping is fast, I get the products within a week.
The quality of the products are good, same as described in the website.

zaref
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/5/19

Bought an item but just after 2days it was not working anymore. I returned the item as soon as possible. After 5 days I received the new item and this time it was all good.

asifi7
1 review
1 helpful vote
5/2/19

I never knew a hair dryer could make such a difference! I have been using the same one for about 20 years... got this one and WOW! Whether I put my hair up or style it down this has me done in just a few minutes! II love the ION feature I can turn on or off. And it is so pretty too! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

alia337
2 reviews
0 helpful votes
5/1/19

amazon books is the best part of amazon store i think i have read all type of books on music just because of amazon store

josephm623
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
4/30/19

Amazon is always my first choice for buying anything online, have tried other websites like ebay but none of them can compare with amazon delivery time and customer service.

tahirah2
1 review
0 helpful votes
4/30/19

Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality
laurah498
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
4/15/19

My son wanted a black top hat to wear to the prom. He didn't want a cheap costume hat, but the real thing. I didn't want to spend a lot. The price was good, and so was the quality. We ordered through amazon prime.. Hats in the Belfy. He made a big hit at the promenade and the prom. The hat fit to the sizing charts they offered, and was perfect. He will be wearing it again. I can't get the picture to load. Sorry!

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Customer Questions & Answers

Helpful answer 3
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.
Helpful answer 5
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.
Helpful answer 1
Vote
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.
Helpful answer 0
Votes
Thanks for voting!
Not as helpful
Question:
Answer:

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.
Note: this is not for reviews - click here to write a review
Get notified about new answers to your questions.
Posting guidelines
Typical questions asked:
  • How long does shipping take?
  • What is the return policy?
  • Where is the company located?

Did You Find This Page Useful?

Sites You Might Also Like

Business owners: What’s your side of the story?

Register now for free – get notified of new reviews, respond to consumer feedback, add new photos to your page and much more.

Manage your business
×
Have a question about
Amazon?
Post Review