Review of Amazon

2018 Customer choice award

1,201 reviews with 4 stars

gregoryb36
2/10/19

I have been ordering on amazon for years. I have had some problmes with some sellers but not with amazon itself. Always had my answers replied quickly and generally satisfied with what I have ordered. You can find some good deals but beware, sometimes it's cheaper elsewhere

lisamarieo1
2/9/19

I have purchased from Amazon many times. If prime membership was a little less expensive it wold be more worth it to me considering I have two kids and purchase many items for them along with items for my home, spouse, self, etc. The website can be overwhelming at times but being able to drag items to a list bar to save for later is great and reminds me of items I had been viewing or searching prior. I really would love to be a prime member with all the added benefits for tv now and now that I'll probably be purchasing tablets for my kids now if might pay off in the end. I'll post again at a later date with more info and insight. So far Amazon is convenient and is capable of finding or atleast leading to something I'm looking for and even inspiring me to buy, create, or look into things I wouldn't have normally considered before.

gauavs
2/4/19

Quick delivery service.... This is so convenient for parents who hate going into stores such as myself

joes1026
1/7/19

I will give four stars because the products are of good quality however the shipping is a bit mess. Please try delivering in the given time.

jessicaw347
12/18/18

Hey I bought a paint set and a set of lipstick from Amazon, It was up to the mark and every thing was great, I will definitely recommend this site my friends. I am giving it 4 stars out of 5 stars because the shipment was late 2 days. I dont know why. But over all I am happy.

floydc33
12/5/18

I ordered an item from Amazon.com and paid for 2 day shipping. I did not know at the time the USPS would close on the day of delivery. I contacted Amazon chat and made my frustration known. About an hour later, my package was delivered to my house. I was amazed at the extra step Amazon took for me to get my package.

matte75
12/5/18

Holiday season buying a lot of stuff from Amazon. They said they delivered a pair of pants - the package was ripped open and it wasn't in there. I have a camera at the front door so I know it was delivered that way. Not going to accuse anyone.10 minutes with customer service chat i got a full refund, no arguing. That was pretty amazing. Delivery also sent my stuff to my neighbor and his stuff to me. Good thing we are buddies and we exchanged packages. Also noticed some stuff are cheaper (much cheaper!) at seller's own sites, even without free shipping and 5% back on Amazon card. Overall Amazon is not perfect but probably the best retailer out there.

carolw327
11/24/18

I had ordered earphones from amazon and was bit nervous after watching some reviews, but when I received they were in good conditon and are of better quality too.

Good experience

fabianb35
11/21/18

I love the experience our business has due to them. The free 2-day shipping is amazing, and the constant communication is what solidifies my positive experience with them.

johnc1835
11/12/18

It does take about a week or more for free delivery. Ok there than that, is ok, for now. Also, the keep taking a dollar besides the i

randyp97
11/2/18

I have ordered a number of thing's and been very happy. But being in the service industry before it can be a hard business to be in because we as consumers expect the world lol. So hat's off to Amazon.

leslieb214
10/15/18

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU WILL ORDER SOMETHING AND YOU GET IT AND IT IS WAY SMALLER THAN YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND ITS A COMPLETE BUMMER BECAUSE YOU SWORE IT WAS THE COOLEST.. OTHERWISE I LOVE AMAZON AND USE IT ALMOST EVERY WEEK..PRIME IS WHERE ITS AT!

nikot2
10/3/18

Great variety of products and you can get some cool prices. However sometimes you can get issues with the delivery because chosen carrier is so slooow.

lindaj250
9/20/18

I like this shop and I've got many pleasant minutes when my orders came to me. Thanks for your professional support service.

jessec117
9/5/18

Would give a 5 Outa 5 if it didn't cost for prime but hey, you get prime tv with it and free shipping on orders compatible with prime. Wish they didn't outsource merchants that aren't included with it. For those are the only problems I've had ordering from this website. At least amazon usually does their best to fix the problem it still takes time better spent.

cathym231
9/4/18

As a seller on Amazon I would say Amazon leads the pack with online scam! I get really good customer service and almost always win any A to Z claim because I was so mad about so many buyers seeking free items and their money back. I wrote to President Obama and file several Federal complaints. It is just aweful that the American people accept items and expect their money back as well. That is stealing! I always complained and let Jeff Bezos, CEO know I was an ethical seller and it was unethical the way Amazon just freely uses our money to give back to customer. Now I get really good customer service and if any customer complains, Amazon pays. That is not what a lot of sellers can say even sellers who make more than a half a million do not receive good customer care from Amazon. I will say the buyers are much more serious as well and will pay for expensive items more readily than any other e-commerce site I have ever sold on, in my humble opinion. I like to sell on Amazon better now than when we first started. I wish to see some other e commerce site come about and be a good competitor of Amazon because they are growing too fast and too powerful for their own good. If you see the reviews probably all buyer give so many five star reviews if it were sellers they would give it 2 stars.

melindan20
8/21/18

Bought several leggi gs from lotus leggings than bought some tops from amazon- even bought a matching tank with the exact material

danac125
8/13/18

I ordered from my Tide button my husband bought me and I got it in a day. I didn't think it would get there fast, but that's Amazon I guess. Loved it, can't complain!

**EDIT: We have Prime, so we get it faster because we pay extra, Thought I should add that!

rosek61
8/8/18

They care for customer and also it's refundable. Its a professional online shopping they will guide in and any situation.

js460
8/7/18

The site's functionality has really improved over the years. It has become really easy to use. I really didn't appreciate using it as a seller due to their policies, which is why I gave 4 stars. I haven't sold on years as a result, but the buying experience is generally positive.

krisa46
8/3/18

Amazon is awesome for ordering products you normally can't get in your country! Sometimes products are quite overpriced, which sucks.

carriem135
8/2/18

I consider Amazon to be the best choice when it comes to online shopping.
Not to tell I'm in love with their Kindle! It takes reading to a brand new level.

rajatk10
7/28/18

Amazon used to be good but in recent years they become more and more shady.
Amazon used to be good but in recent years they become more and more shady.

altamana
7/25/18

We order from Amazon.com website yesterday and I was with my wife, A LOT and have always had a wonderful experience. Amazon Prime is AWESOME! they give you what you want and always ready to help,they are the best

fernandest
7/11/18

their are doing good and helping nations.
but the frustration is they ask for too much information when we do registration on website.
it should be reconsidered and make it simple for people.
thank you.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.

Never.

By Bill H.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?