Review of Amazon

2018 Customer choice award

1,216 reviews with 4 stars

leveonb
8/3/19

Everything has always come in very good shape. The only problem I have had is that it took a week for them to get a book to my house.

Tip for consumers: CHECK REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY!

markh961
7/25/19

Always has an am awesome selection and reasonable prices. Only problem is even when you select to have everything combined in a single box, they sometimes send them separately in oversized boxes anyways. Oh, and their ethical practices are questionable, but I will leave that up to you to decide!

sebastianv14
7/17/19

the printer i bought wasnt working so they sent me a new one - it was rally easy and they even picked up the first printer from my house

catelynm
7/13/19

They have everything you are looking for. The prices are usually good but sometimes it pays to check around on other sites. Easy returns and helpful customer service. My go to site.

annej83
7/4/19

I like the quality of their products, the only issue I have with them is time of delivery, it takes weeks maybe because if my location,I would like to order for something get it within a week, they should look into this

alterk
6/27/19

The website itself is quiet amazing, but when it comes on the issue of ordering goods there are some delays, I ordered a book from your stores and arrived two weeks later in my country.

ifitumis
6/26/19

I will keep this review short since it was an awful experience.
I lost roughly $100 on a cook top I ordered from Amazon.Com
The product I order can't be used on the Nigerian electronic power, still yet they still enabled shipping to Nigeria.
I order for two different products but both of them did not even serve up to two weeks of delivery.
Please as Nigerian Stay away from some electronic products on amazon.com.
Or better still, read the specification very well before placing the order.
In overall I think amazon.com is good.
Thanks for reading my review on amazon.com

robertt619
6/17/19

I had some disappointments with Amazon but it was at first, now I'm quite happy with it. My recommendation would be always read the reviews that are posted about the product you are purchasing it and you will be sure what you are selecting. As long as you do the research - everything will be good.

bettyd102
6/4/19

I got my item in the mail yesterday, I got what I thought I was going to get but the cords definitely seem flimsy and easy to break and also it took forever to get here I waited 2 weeks.

mrza
6/1/19

Entry level flight stick for simulator gamer by logitech a famous computer accessories brand. It will give u similer test of a flight simulator in real. It is easy to install and cheap of cost. Very money worthy and durable product.

glossinaa
5/31/19

The service and delivery were great. Therefore can recommend the store for everyone. I think it is worth your attention.

bandilec
5/31/19

One of the best shopping site. I bought lot of things from there, the quality was really good and also the things are price worthy.

grachamb
5/27/19

An amazing experience. The staff are very helpful and the whole process is very easy. So far all my orders have been correct.

angelias9
5/25/19

Amazon is great place to shop but not giving them 5 star for one reason... installation is not up to par I have tried it few times and decided to give up on it. I f I need to buy furniture in the future from Amazon i do not need to rely on those subs to schedule coming up to install since they will re schedule many times and you will end up going somewhere else.

zulmac2
5/19/19

Very good aplicación for shop your things y anower problem whith the transacción to pay very good thaks to the moments more Easy

zulmaj
5/9/19

very good place to make purchases in addition to the options and details of the products and to make the payments there are many options

alexs784
5/8/19

I've bought plenty of things on Amazon. Mostly, everything was fine. However, when you need a refund, it can be a very time-consuming process.

ajaym11
5/6/19

Nice website and good customer service.Easy return.I like it.Price of products are reasonable. It make online shopping much easier.Delivery of product is also in time.

dione3
5/6/19

I bought couple of products from Amazon, the quality was really good and looking very attractive. The product was price worthy.

lavenderc
4/12/19

They have a wide range of products. Been buying from them a few times. I will continue to buy from them

lovatoe
4/7/19

Amazon prime is perfect for what we use it for. The next day delivery service can't be faulted. Items always turn up when they should, and the updates regarding your order are great. I'd pay the monthly fee for the free delivery alone

kennethf106
4/6/19

Blood pressure monitor is just what I need to stay in the know of my overall health,an overall health check of my systolic and diastolic pressure is an important part of my life at this point in my life, it's a good thing when you don't have to assume anything.

ronaldom6
3/29/19

Excellent service provided by Amazon. A site with good products available at an discounted price. Wide range of products with excellent offers and the service is also quite fast.

mercys5
3/7/19

i enjoy been a long time Amazon customer for eight years have spent over 10k mostly on digital purchases & have had a good successful mutual business relationship with them love their professionalism,honesty, integrity, customer loyalty & ethical way they conduct their business. Love love that they've live chat and toll free phone #numbers for customer support 24/7 and they can be very helpful.Phenomenal job Amazon too many more years cheers.

lynnt92
2/24/19

I bought some dresses on amazon,mostly of them are nice and fit,quality not bad,so i really recommend that website.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would call their customer service dept. They are all pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Good luck.

By Konstantin P.

Bought a hair dryer for my daughter in Melbourne. Arrived no probs.

By Tony A.

This problem began when Amazon Market Place started up and when I saw how bad it was with sellers selling at 3 to 4 times the full retail price at other online stores, it was a hint for me to stop supporting Amazon Market Place. If its sold by Amazon, I might buy it but I do my utmost to find a lower price so I don't have to buy it from Amazon. More often than not Bestbuy or Staples has it for the same or lower price. Bought an Asus RT AC 5300 from Bestbuy for 500 Canadian and it doesn't sell for less at Amazon. Returns are no hassle 30 day returns and no shipping just take it to a local retail store and that saves the wrapping and shipping.

By Paul H.

The above answers are good - I agree that a personal contact on the phone is best. - Go to 'Your Account', then click 'Let Us Help You' -then click Help - Then 'need more help',- then click 'Contact Us' - fill out the 3 steps and choose 'more no norder questions, - then clock on phone - from there it will direct you (how long the wait etc and they call you back)

By John G.

I have never shipped or had things shipped to or from Australia. Sorry

By Monica C.

It takes longer if you don't pay monthly for Amazon prime.

By Robart B.

The shipping cost is in the listing if that's what you're asking. If you click on new/used, it will be below the cost. If you have Prime, most things are free shipping.

By Kira S.

Yes I do on the items I purchase and also through google and sitejabber

By LisaMarie O.

you answer on the actual question I believe.

By Kira S.

I really don't understand. The box packaging doesn't matter really. But possibly go to Amazon customer service, and ask for help. You may be able to get the other video games too, and if not, you can always ask for a refund.

By Trinity S.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon staff and other customers.

Amazon?