Review of AmazingSocks

Tel: 1-888-472-5678

1 Review From Our Community

tablef
1/28/11

Actually, I love this site. But, the website could be designed a little better. I bought several pairs of socks for my wife and I for Xmas. They have the "best" (I had to say that) sock manufacturers and their products listed. They have pictures, reviews, and size charts.

I wanted the "best" socks, but the website really didn't help me find them. I had to use google to find the "best" (which is confusing to do because it depends on really what you use them for) manufacturers and brands. Go to their sites and go back to amazingsocks.com to check the price and place my order.

I can save you the price checking step, because amazingsocks.com is at or below manufacturers price. If you have an idea what you want, this site is great. For a novice who doesn't know exactly what I needed, a little more direction from the website would boost it to a 4 star site.

I do recommend this site. The ordering, shipping, and communication between us was excellent. In addition to socks for everyone, they sell cold weather, camping, hiking and sporting gear/clothing.

Questions? Get answers from the AmazingSocks staff and other customers.

AmazingSocks?