Alpos.net

Alpos.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Alpos.net also ranks 342nd among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Alpos.net?

“Good day,”

Allen V.
11/15/11

Good day, I have a huge complaint to lodge regarding the poor quality of your 70-640 material. I have been diligently downloading and studying the questions and answers since the release of version 6, around the 7th September 2011, right up to the current version 9 & 10. After 5 months of prepartion, I wrote and failed the 70-640 exam yesterday (15th November 2011) with a score of 528. Out of a total of 50 exam questions, I recognised a mere 3 questions in the exam, out of the 753 questions from the Alpos material!! This is totally unacceptable, since I paid around R 600 of my hard earned salary to pay for the scam you are running, falsely claiming to have the most up to date, exam material! I have a BSc degree (Information Systems) and an older MCSE qualification, so studying and exam prepartion is nothing new to me, so please don't even suggest that I was under prepared on my part, for this exam. I relied on your material to give me a leading edge, however your material was a complete waste of time and money! Allen, Johannesburg, South Africa.

allenv1
November 15th, 2011
Good day,
Allen,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.
vicb1
July 28th, 2010
When I initially purchased a membership, it was a Lifetime membership. Since then, they have "changed management" and locked me out until I pay a new membership fee. B.S.!!

Questions? Get answers from the Alpos.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alpos.net?

Have a question about Alpos.net?