Review of Alpos.net

Tel: +00.0000000

allenv1
11/15/11

Good day,
I have a huge complaint to lodge regarding the poor quality of your 70-640 material.
I have been diligently downloading and studying the questions and answers since the release of version 6, around the 7th September 2011, right up to the current version 9 & 10.
After 5 months of prepartion, I wrote and failed the 70-640 exam yesterday (15th November 2011) with a score of 528.
Out of a total of 50 exam questions, I recognised a mere 3 questions in the exam, out of the 753 questions from the Alpos material!!
This is totally unacceptable, since I paid around R 600 of my hard earned salary to pay for the scam you are running, falsely claiming to have the most up to date, exam material!
I have a BSc degree (Information Systems) and an older MCSE qualification, so studying and exam prepartion is nothing new to me, so please don't even suggest that I was under prepared on my part, for this exam. I relied on your material to give me a leading edge, however your material was a complete waste of time and money!
Allen,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.

vicb1
7/28/10

When I initially purchased a membership, it was a Lifetime membership. Since then, they have "changed management" and locked me out until I pay a new membership fee. B.S.!!

Questions? Get answers from the Alpos.net staff and other customers.

Alpos.net?