AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

davidb1065
David B.
1/23/16

He did a very good job as usual. I am very pleased, was on time and got work done quickly nice job. I have recommended you to a friend Alpha

lucianah2
Luciana H.
1/19/16

They called promptly once I schedule the appointment online. They called on the day of the appointment to let me know they were coming. They were courteous and explained everything to me. The only thing that threw me off was the final bill. They had to replace the drain pop up for a bathroom sink and they charged me $129.00 just for the part. At the time, I just went ahead and paid for it, but upon some later research, I realized that any replacement parts could have been purchased for a LOT less in any hardware store. I understand that because I didn't have to go out and buy it myself and he had it there, a bit of a hike in the price would be expected. And I would be ok with that, but it was more than half the price. So, overall the service was good, but I honestly believe the whole bill was overpriced.

zetap
Zeta P.
1/17/16

Brian was a great help, even though the basement leak was still there when he left. He was able to eliminate the sump pump as the problem and he recommended that I call Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing. They came out and will start work this week. I told Mid-Atlantic that Brian recommended them, so you should be hearing from them.

michelleb433
Michelle B.
1/13/16

Job done right. Dan was very helpful and patient with my questions. Will definitely use Alpha plumbing again.

joep238
Joe P.
1/11/16

I called Alpha to set up an appointment expecting it would be at least a week before someone could come out. Michelle said she had someone just leaving a job about 15 minutes away and could take care of my plumbing needs right away. The technician was pleasant and worked very efficiently. My biggest surprise was the reasonableness of the price. I highly recommend this company.

peterc296
Peter C.
12/23/15

Very reliable company. Michelle was very attentive and understood the urgency. Chris was dispatched to look at our problem. We were impressed by his knowledge and honesty.I know we found the plumbing company we can count on.when we have small or big plumbing work needs.

lisal429
Lisa L.
12/22/15

Buddy installed our toilet and did an excellent job! He was neat and clean with his work and very knowledgable. The price was excellent. I will be calling them to do my future plumbing jobs. Thank you!

jlc2
JL C.
12/17/15

My name is Joe lawyer owner of JL Contracting. Alpha plumbing helped me out when I was remodeling a bathroom in Pasadena. All my usual plumbers were busy at the time. I called alpha they came out the next day, did a great job roughing in the bathroom, showed up on time and professional. all at a fair price. Will be using them on future projects!!!! Thanks JL Contracting

nancyr228
Nancy R.
12/17/15

Chris, the plumber, was able to arrive earlier than expected. He called ahead and was very pleasant and efficient. He didn't mind my unruly dogs jumping on him. either. I am extremely pleased and will call Alpha for my plumbing needs, again.

jonu9
Jon U.
12/11/15

Alpha plumbing was reliable, professional and did an excellent job repairing a water line break. The work was done in one day, which was so unexpected because I thought the job would take at least one day. This is my fourth time using this company and it will not be my last.

richardg392
Richard G.
12/9/15

Very pleased with results. The plumber came when they said he would, and he did a thorough job, fixing a problem that has vexed us for some time, and was the result of two previous plumbers having fallen short. Charge was reasonable considering the time and work involved.

issace3
issac e.
12/8/15

Excellent communication from the office staff and the plumber. Despite all the problems encountered with the job, the plumber persevered. We are very pleased.

andred26
andre d.
12/4/15

The service call response was excellent. However, the two young men sent out really did not seem too knowledgeable / experienced at all.

ruthw77
Ruth W.
12/2/15

I've always had very good results with work performed by the staff at Alpha Plumbing. A couple of days ago, I had my sump pump and a couple of pipes replaced by them. Andrew did a very good job doing so, and he was very courteous. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that Alpha Plumbing would not provide me with a discount on installing a new garbage disposal, which I want to replace within 30 days after my pipes and sump pump was done! Thanks, Alpha Plumbing!

brucei8
Bruce I.
11/29/15

We replaced our counter tops with quartz which also required the install of plumbing fixtures for the kitchen sink. He took his time, answered all my questions, told me if I have any problems not to hesitate in calling. I was absolutely pleased and will recommend the company to whoever has a plumbing issue !

philipt41
Philip T.
11/25/15

I have and will continue to recommend Alpha Plumbing to friends and family. When I need a plumber, I know without any reservation that their customer service, quality of work as well as well as work ethic, and fair pricing is never a concern. Thank you for always being an honest company to deal with.

lindah430
Linda H.
11/21/15

We have used Alpha Plumbing 2 different times and have been very happy with their services and staff!

mikew424
Mike W.
11/10/15

Wonderful...wonderful...wonderful!!! True professionals, very courteous, I am very happy with this company!! From start to finish the guys were great!! Thank you...thank you...thank you!!! I will definitely use Alpha Plumbing when needs arise and will also recommend them to anyone I run in to that have plumbing needs or problems!

cherylr94
Cheryl R.
11/6/15

Arrived on time and completed replacement of water main in just a few hours. Complete cleanup and professional employees.

jamese137
James E.
10/23/15

Brian was very professional. We ran into some problems and worked through them. I would have hesitation in using the company again.

revellam
Revella M.
10/17/15

Alpha Plumbers were very professional, clean and quick. They showed up on time, came in, did the job and were done in less than an hour. (toilet installation). I am very pleased with the work performed.

staceyr52
Stacey R.
10/14/15

Had a pipe burst in the morning called them and the gentlemen that came fixed everything in a timely manner and was professional

jenniferw373
Jennifer W.
10/13/15

The technician was professional, efficient, and friendly. He is the type of service professional I hope arrives everytime I have work done. He got the work done in a timely manner while still patiently answering my son's questions. Great job!

bryanp68
Bryan P.
10/12/15

I am very satisfied by the quality of the work, the quick next day service and the helpful info. Thank you

michaelw645
Michael W.
10/12/15

The work was first class, as usual! This is the third time I have used Alpha Plumbing. I have done plumbing repairs myself in the past, so I fully appreciate the effort required to do the job right the first time. If I need any more plumbing work I will use Alpha Plumbing!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?