AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

kristenv12
Kristen V.
2/1/18

All of my experiences with Alpha Plumbing have been great. The techs are all polite and respectful, and they have always successfully diagnosed and fixed my problems.

greats5
Great S.
1/30/18

Very easy to schedule. Effective, efficient and courteous service. Plumber explained the process and answered questions with each and pleasantry. Reasonable price.

mervg2
Merv G.
1/29/18

We had a toilet flushing slowly so decided to have a plumber check it out. Of course, Alpha Plumbing is our "go-to" plumbing company. The tech came, checked things out and made sure the pipes were cleared. Just another great job by Alpha techs. At a reasonable price also.

trevorm70
Trevor M.
1/24/18

We had a burst pipe due to the extremely cold weather and Alpha Plumbing responded quickly and made the necessary repair. We also had a gas leak in the line to our dryer. Alpha Plumbing diagnosed and fixed the problem promptly. We will continue to use Alpha Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs.

richardp322
RICHARD P.
1/23/18

Within 2 hours of my initial contact with 'Alpha Plumbing' via their online website form (www.alphaplumbing.biz), they had replaced my inside hose shutoff valve and outside hose faucet for just under $200. Clean, quick and reasonable. Couldn't ask for more.

seths47
Seth S.
1/19/18

Called to get an estimate for main sewer line replacement from a second company. And Chuck called me back that night to come out but I said I can wait to the next day. He showed up the next day looked at the main line and gave me an estimate that was a lot cheaper then the big company that I called out first. I took his offer and they where out the next morning doing all the work and completed that day. Service was great and the thechs he had did a good job and where really nice.

teresaf77
Teresa F.
1/18/18

I just moved into my first home and needed plumbing work done following the inspectors recommendations. I tried a local person but they were not able to help me so I found Alpha Plumbing on Google. They were extremely helpful on the phone, setting up an appointment right away and answering all my questions. The quote was reasonable so we set up the appointment. Brian came out on time and was very helpful and polite. He explained everything to me and worked very efficiently. He even saved me some money showing me I did not need all the parts I bought from Lowes. I feel confident that they had my best interest in mind and gave me excellent value in their services. I will use them again when I'm ready for my next project.

dawnw91
Dawn W.
1/17/18

I had another (well known) plumbing service take a look at my water heater and decide to replace it without doing any type of diagnostics to verify the actual problem. I then called Alpha Plumbing and the gentleman I spoke with was very patient and wanted to know the exact issue before sending someone out. The plumber Andrew was able to come out the same day - which was awesome. He took time to pinpoint the exact problem, explain to me the issues (water heater located in an extremely tight space), and replaced the element. He was very nice, knowledgeable, competent, and did not try to patronize me because I am a female. They saved me about $1K (probably more). I would highly recommend Alpha Plumbing and will be telling everyone that needs plumbing services about my experience!

briane77
Brian E.
1/16/18

Chuck did a through measurement of the sewer pipe location and type (cast iron, terra cota, PVC). Matt has a fine touch with the backhoe. In a few hours they replaced the terra cota pipe and repaired the water pipe. They left the yard as best they could. They tamped down the dirt well which will reduce my work restoring the flag stone walk.

valenciac4
Valencia c.
1/13/18

This company was highly recommended by my neighbors. When I called them, they had someone out to my house immediately to fix the problem. The plumber was very nice and professional. I will only be calling them in the future for any plumbing issues.

msj16
Ms J.
1/12/18

The plummer was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions during the process. He showed up on time. I am grateful that I was able to get my appointment on short notice. Very helpful in the overall process .

pauli32
Paul I.
12/28/17

Very efficient focused worker. Michelle was also great at answering questions before the work was done. No surprises on cost. I would definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing and use them myself again as I have for a number of projects in the past.

lorit63
Lori T.
12/25/17

We were very pleased. We had a drain pipe that had to be removed and relocated, a full day job. Chris and Bob were friendly, polite, hard working, and very knowledgeable. They kept the wall and floor damage to a minimum. We will hire again.

amberj71
Amber J.
12/2/17

Everyone was friendly and helpful, from the person I spoke to on the phone to Andrew who came to fix our plumbing. I had a bad experience with a different company and found Alpha Plumbing online and called because of their great reviews. They were quick to send Andrew to come fix our clog with our kitchen sink. He was done in 1 hour and did not leave a mess and was so helpful explaining everything he did. We will definitely be calling Alpha Plumbing for all our future plumbing needs.

johnb1292
John B.
3/18/16

I think I asked for your records to be changed so communications from you go to my personal email address instead of my work email address. To date, this update has not happened. Other than that, I appreciate the ease with which I can pay your bill online. It's so much better than receiving paper bills in the mail. Thanks.

gwendolynm13
Gwendolyn M.
3/10/16

Great fee Great service Great tech! Chris arrived in the window of time selected. He went right to work. He did a neat job of removing the old toilet and installing the new. Thank you Chris, thank you Alpha Plumbing!

williame121
William E.
3/10/16

We have been a customer of Alpha Plumbing for over 15 years for major and minor plumbing problems. They are great to work with, prompt in all cases and have been very responsive to the few true emergency situations we have occurred. Their staff have been helpful, friendly, efficient, and competent. I know because my Dad was a plumber and I worked with him summers before I went to college. This is a good company.

jerrys213
Jerry S.
3/10/16

I have been using Alpha plumbing for 25 years and have always received excellent and timely service.

gwendolynl7
Gwendolyn L.
3/9/16

Alpha Plumbing was recommended to me by Awoyera Air HVAC. Buddy was very, very knowledgeable and clearly explained what needed to be done to resolve the issue. Buddy did an outstanding JOB. Left my place clean, also explained what needed to do to maintain and test the back up sump pump. I am please. Will recommend Alpha to others.

lilaw6
Lila W.
3/9/16

He was on time, he proceeded directly with the work and understood clearly what I wanted. I was very pleased. Thank you.

andrear156
Andrea R.
3/4/16

I've used Alpha several times before, and I would use them again. This time I wanted a hot water heater (that I bought at Home Depot) installed. Brian came exactly on time (same day - 3 hours after I called). He was friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my questions. He is an asset to the company. Not only is Alpha reliable, but their charges were competitive, and much lower than some estimates I got from others, I'm concerned that readers will think this is a fake review because it is so glowing, but I am a satisfied customer from Howard County that appreciates hassle-free service.

maryp337
Mary P.
3/4/16

Chris Taylor, from Alpha Plumbing, is very professional and does excellent work. We have the utmost confidence in Chris and we trust Chris. He always does the job correctly and efficiently, and he is very nice and personable too.

davidd608
David D.
3/3/16

I called Monday afternoon about getting my main waterline replaced. Mark was onsite Tuesday, Miss Utility was out on Wednesday and my waterline was replaced by 12:20 on Wednesday. Thanks for the prompt, courteous and professional service. It was a totally positive process from start to finish.

kennethb146
Kenneth B.
3/3/16

Job well done and completed, however a follow-up/status call would have been nice to let me know status of the part ordering when the difficulty in receiving the parts arose. Just a contact with the customer suggestion.

annan77
Anna N.
3/3/16

Your people were on time they worked quickly and efficiently even identifying problem's and fix them all. I would highly recommend them to everyone

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?