AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

mikeq16
Mike Q.
8/4/18

I am very pleased with Alpha Plumbing. The work was done well and at a very decent price. We will definitely be using Alpha for our plumbing needs from now on.

katien30
Katie N.
8/3/18

Their quote was lower than most other plumbers I called. They came quickly and worked quickly. Their price in the end was $100 cheaper than my other quotes! Also, the gentlemen explained what I might need to do in the future because I have an older toilet.

rayc120
Ray C.
8/2/18

Alpha always does what they say they will do for a fair price. Dealing with Alpha is like dealing with Family.

royw93
Roy W.
7/30/18

On time very professional gave me a very complete overview of how everything worked.
Will never use anyone else. Price was reasonable and fair.

scottf124
Scott f.
7/28/18

Bryan was very friendly, polite, and quickly diagnosed my issue. Turned out I need an electrician instead of a plumber to fix my garbage disposer. Bryan explained in detail what needed to be done and what I needed parts wise. He seemed genuinely sympathetic about me having to pay a service fee for his visit but he was very fair in determining that fee and I was happy to pay it. I also advised Bryan of an upcoming project my wife and I are planning and he spent a few minutes looking at what we wanted to do and to give some advice and recommendations.

I have four bathrooms in my home and we will be replacing all the toilets, sinks, and plumbing fixtures. If Bryan is representative of how your company does business I will absolutely, without hesitation, only be making one call and that call will be to Alpha Plumbing to take care of the plumbing portion of the project. Matter of fact, I will be asking for Bryan by name and requesting he do the work.

done54
Don E.
7/28/18

Prompt service, very professional work and Plummer had a very polite personality. Cost was in line with other companies

rachela92
Rachel A.
7/25/18

I wasted leave from work because my first appointment the plumber was running about 45-50 minutes behind and I was not notified that this was the case. I left work early expecting someone to show up somewhere in the 2 hour timeframe I was given which was 2-4PM. At 4:10 I called Alpha and was told the plumber would another 35-40 mins which didn't work for me and my schedule. If the plumber was running that far behind than I should have been notified early enough to reschedule my appointment and not have to waste precious leave hours from work. Because then I had to use more hours to be able to be there for my rescheduled appointment.

jerm3
Jer M.
7/16/18

Chris was the master plumber who worked on our house. He was amazing... very nice guy, best part was his openness and how he kept us updated on the work he was doing every step of the way. Chris was not only on time, but early both days of service. I will definitely use this company again and will 100% request Chris again.

heidim84
Heidi M.
7/14/18

I've had Alpha Plumbing out to do a few jobs this year and have been impressed each time. They show up on time and have kept me informed every step of the way as they're doing the work. Everyone I've dealt with has been helpful from the time I call (the gentleman this week even stayed on the line with me to make sure I ordered appropriate hardware from Amazon) til they leave my home. Will definitely use this company for all of my plumbing needs.

dsmithe
dsmith E.
6/16/18

Bobby did a very thorough job cleaning out our sewer line. It appears to be working well now. He's a good representative for your company.
My only request would be to notify the customer as early as possible if the appointment window will be missed.

nancyp163
Nancy P.
6/7/18

I've called upon Alpha on several occasions and have always been very happy. I never get the impression that I'm being oversold and the plumbers are always willing to answer my questions. They even seem to enjoy my over zealous dog.

rond161
Ron D.
6/5/18

I use Alphaplumbing as my 1st choise in plumbing service. You have always been dependable, able to fix the problem, and not overcharge. Three important qualities in today's economy.

sylvief3
Sylvie F.
6/4/18

Chris was excellent plumber. He installed our water filtration system. It was missing a part. He ordered it overnight and promptly completed the installation! Very happy

loiss58
Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

stevea165
Steve A.
6/1/18

From start to finish customer service was apparent. Scheduleding was easy. Installers were friendly yet professional . I had 2 vanities, a toliet and laundry tub installed. Both vanities ended up leaking. Alpha was very accommodating in getting issues fixed. I have been using alpha for years. This is my first review. I have and would recommend them.

joew150
Joe W.
5/31/18

Alpha arrived on time and were very courteous. When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent. So they alerted me, then ran to get another new one. This one was undamaged so they proceeded to complete the installation in a timely manner. Overall great experience.

donw100
Don W.
5/31/18

Would give a 5-star rating but technician was not very familiar with the particular unit needing repair; so the service call took longer than expected and a restoration of service was not achieved at that time.

sibylm2
Sibyl M.
5/31/18

Their prices were fair, they were exactly what they said it would cost, they were on time for their appointment, and they did the job quickly and professionally, I would call them again for any plumbing issues.

markl421
Mark L.
5/28/18

I was able to get an appointment the next day. They came when they said they would. Installation was done quickly. I've been a customer for several years and have been very pleased with Alpha Plumbing.

kathleenz10
Kathleen Z.
5/26/18

We were flabbergasted that the work was done the same day we called! Everything was done well and neatly with full respect of our home. We were very pleased with the price also! Other quotes were much higher both in the hourly rate the the rate to come to the home. We will definitely call Alpha when we are ready to have the two kitchen faucets replaced. Thank you!

robertn134
Robert N.
5/21/18

Everyone I dealt with Alpha Plumbing was very professional and knowledgeable,the technician and his helper did an outstanding job,and last but not least their price was competitive.I will certainly call them for any future plumbing needs.

jennifers267
Jennifer S.
5/17/18

I am always delighted to see Mike from Alpha plumbing show up as I know the work will be completed with precision and to the highest standard. As usual, Mike arrived on time for the appointment and got to work right away, adding a stand pipe for my washing machine, installing a new utility sink and clearing a bathroom drain. As usual, Mike kept me informed through the process, making sure he was putting the equipment where I wanted it etc. and explaining how to keep the equipment working well. They left the area clean and neat. This time Mike had a young apprentice plumber with him as well and I have to give him kudos as he was so kind and patient with the apprentice, answering all questions and training him well. I was delighted to see this new side of Mike and the apprentice is very lucky to get to train with him. I will definitely use Alpha plumbing again for my next job.

brucel93
Bruce L.
5/17/18

i was disappointed with the service techs assessment that the pipe had frozen, I find it virtually impossible to believe!

michelf12
Michel F.
5/15/18

Hello service was good just waiting on my quote for the sewer property line clean out pipe extension

tonyac40
Tonya C.
5/15/18

My experience was incredibly pleasant. I had a leak under our kitchen sink that I'd had other plumbers come see multiple times--still leaking. Called Alpha Plumbing and they found the root immediately. They weren't pushy about the options available to me, I didn't feel pressured at all. They fixed right then and I haven't had issues since.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?