AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

janev32
Jane V.
8/1/14
I am very pleased with the responsiveness, communication and professionalism of Alpha's staff and plumbers. They did an excellent job at a fair price and I will use them again as we'll as recommend them to my friends!
coreyg44
corey g.
7/30/14
We noticed an unusually wet spot in our front yard, and our water bills for 2 cycles had tripled. We called Alpha Plumbing because they had such excellent ratings on Angie's List. Michelle in the office is very friendly and efficient. Alpha Plumbing sent someone to our home the same afternoon that we called! They gave us 2 estimates, one if we used plastic pipes and one if we used copper pipes. We chose copper, even though it was more expensive. On the day of our appointment, the workers showed up exactly on time. They completed the work in just a few hours. (They even pointed out a huge wasps' nest in our tree that we didn't know about.) We had one waterline leak at the place where the wet spot was, and another we didn't know about that was next to the meter. We are very pleased with Alpha Plumbing and would use them again. We will recommend them to anyone in our area who needs plumbing work.
barbarak161
Barbara K.
7/29/14
Alpha plumbing was awesome! I will use them again and refer my friends and family. They were on time as planned, efficient, and provided the exact service as needed.
harryj60
Harry J.
7/17/14
Thank you for your expeditious response to our plumbing problems. We were extremely pleased that you had the experience to track down our rather unique problem of lightning hitting and puncturing our copper pipe. That's one we never had heard of! We always know that when we call Alpha Plumbing, we can breathe easier knowing our issues will be resolved. Thank you very much.
clarker3
Clarke R.
7/12/14
Guys were on time, quick and efficient and a fair price. This is the second time I have used them and will use them again if needed.
craigp72
Craig P.
7/1/14
I know when I book an appointment that the repair person will arrive on time and fix the problem. I have been using Alpha Plumbing for years and have never had a problem.
kenj49
Ken J.
6/13/14
Chris did an outstanding job in identifying where my leak was and also locating a second leak in a nearby pipe fitting. I am very pleased with his professionalism and positive attitude. Will definitely call again whenever I have a plumbing concern in my home.
gregh162
Greg H.
6/11/14
I was very happy from start to finish. When I called the service representative recommended that I call the county first before getting service. When i called the county the person from the county said "keep that plumbers number because they are honest". We ended up need service. Our plumber was extremely professional and very helpful in communicating the problem and ways to reduce a future problem.
ralphs91
Ralph S.
6/11/14
Alpha made it simple... no fancy charging procedures. they came when scheduled, did the job quickly and simply, and were gone.
kinderm
Kinder M.
5/21/14
I was thrilled with the work that was done. We had a water leak inside of a wall. The exact spot was located immediately and the repair was made. Quick and efficient work...great job!
adriennec32
Adrienne C.
5/16/14
Currently, I am satisfied with the price, professionalism, work ethics, execution, and aesthetics of work product and area (sump pump installation/vented out through rock wall). I am sure it shall work in time of need effectively. Dan stood by his word and work. Just installed, excellent rating reflects current status.
jamesm973
James M.
4/26/14
The only negative issue was relatively minor - leaving about a half pound of small Alpha Plumbing made cement pieces in the grass at the end of our driveway. Two or three of the pieces were larger enough to potentially shatter a car window if kicked up by a lawn mower. I noticed and removed the pieces of cement before mowing. The interaction with the two workers was most cordial and professional (better than even the most positive plumber experience we have had in the last 25 years. Before the outer walls and doors are installed (still to come), the work appears to be of highest quality.
benjaminh74
Benjamin H.
4/17/14
Thank you for your prompt service. The only less favorable comment I have is that the tenant complained that the serviceman did not return his phone call as promised, because he couldn't get water from all of his faucets.
steveng146
Steven G.
4/7/14
They have serviced my home twice now. The are respectful and take time explaining things. I plan to only use them in the future.
patriciaw238
Patricia W.
4/4/14
Came early for a same day appt. Very knowledgable. Took care of the issue Minutes and was wonderful to deal with. They will be my plumber for all future plumbing Needs.
marthah90
Martha H.
4/3/14
I had a leak in my kitchen faucet. Alpha plumbing promptly answered my call. Chris quickly found and resolved the problem. Thanks to his expertise and professionalism, I was able to fix dinner that night.
brucex
Bruce X.
3/25/14
I found Alpha in Angie's list, and I'm glad I did. Speedy and competitive estimate. Thorough, work by Chris & Drew installing tub, drain and faucet, and moving toilet drain location, and replacing water supply valves. They were friendly and communicative. I would recommend them, and I will use them again in several weeks for some finishing-off jobs in my bathroom.
kennethr83
Kenneth R.
3/19/14
Alpha plumbing is a Class Act. I had to leave my home while they were repairing the sewer line and the door remained unlocked to allow them access to the main water value. When I returned the job was just about completed and nothing missing from the home. This is a testimony to a company that has core values such as Honest and Integrity.
emilyw126
Emily W.
3/14/14
We had water backing up through our shower, and when I called Alpha, they had a plumber out in a little over an hour. The problem turned out to be a bad septic tank pump, and the plumber diagnosed the problem and got it repaired in just a few hours. He was professional and polite, and I'd call Alpha again if we have future plumbing issues.
demitrac
Demitra C.
3/14/14
Quick to respond to the service request. Plumber was polite and efficient....Work was very professional Service was on time as promised and very courteous. Completely satisfied with the solution to my plumbing problem.
rickl117
Rick L.
3/12/14
samt91
Sam T.
2/28/14
As always worry free. Call. Submit request for service. Service conducted. Problem solved. Wish the rest of my life was this easy.
margareth157
Margaret H.
2/28/14
This was my second experience using Alpha Plumbing and I think they are great---very courteous and efficient and competent. I would definitely recommend their services.
kenj48
Ken J.
2/28/14
Outstanding service, once again, from Alpha Plumbing. Also great to be serviced by a veteran. Semper Fi!
jamess793
James S.
2/26/14
Emergency fix. Came to my house before 9 am on the same day I called. Chris replaced a broken section of pipe in the wall, shut-off valve and supply line to our toilet and reinstalled the tank in under an hour. Neat cut and replaced section of drywall with minimum mess ! Nice work at a very reasonable cost.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?