AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

bradp66
Brad P.
5/18/15

Great work - honest advice - cleaned up the work area. In short, he treated our home like his own! Thank you!

edwardi13
Edward I.
5/14/15

I have to say that, I'm 57 years old and had other company's come and do jobs in the past, and your Plumbing company. Made me feel comfortable with there honesty and took time to help me find the problem and the reasonable price. Thanks again brien

miltsr
Milts R.
5/7/15

two guys came out, and were friendly, quick, and knew exactly what to do.i am 100% happy with them. thank you so much. i will calling again if needed in the future.

matthewd177
Matthew D.
4/30/15

Brian was reliable and straightforward about what needed to be done and how long it would take. He was respectful of my house. Everything turned out looking the way I hoped it would.

glennr56
Glenn R.
4/29/15

Arrived on-time and performed the work promptly. Even though the space was tight in the basement ceiling, Alpha plumbing came up with a solution to reroute the plumbing when replacing the outdoor hose bib and did not charge an arm & a leg for the additional work.

marya318
Mary A.
4/16/15

I was extremely satisfied with the service and the good job your agent provided. I would not hesitate to use your service and to recommend you to others

richardj162
Richard J.
4/14/15

I had two leaky hose bibs replaced this morning. Buddy was my plumber and I can't say enough good things about the experience. He was prompt, professional, personable and extremely competent. The plumbing for one of the hose bibs was located in an unfinished area of the basement and was easily accessible. Buddy replaced that one quickly. Unfortunately, I had finished my basement recently and did not leave access to the other hose bib. Buddy was able to locate that one, cut a very small access hole and replace it. When he was finished, you would not have known he had ever been here, except that everything now works properly. I was also pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the cost was. I had expected to pay twice that much. I will definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing to everyone and use you exclusively. You guys are the best.

eds157
Ed S.
4/10/15

Brian commuicated his arrival and showed up on time. He explained the fix and promptly replaced my outdoor valve. He needed to cut away some drywall in the basement. House was left in the same condition (clean) as befoer the fix. I would definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing....

janicer63
Janice R.
4/9/15

We are very happy to have found a plumber who does good work and is responsive. We have used your services twice. We would recommend you without hesitation.

davidm1212
David M.
4/6/15

We have used Alpha 3 times now to handle plumbing issues at our house in Davidsonville (replace kitchen sink drain/pipes, install multiple toilets and bathroom sink faucets, replace a busted exterior water spigot) and they've done a perfect job every time. Alpha arrives on time, works quickly and executes the job correctly the first time. I typically end up paying about 50% of what I *think* I'm going to have to pay for a job. We are planning to do a large kitchen remodel in the near future...regardless of who we choose as the general contractor, they will be required to use Alpha Plumbing for all of the plumbing work.

johne308
John E.
3/28/15

The plumber was extremely knowledgeable and unflappable at solving our problems. His attitude was great and he even brought in a sense of humor. We will be contacting Alpha for our next problem.

caroleg31
Carole G.
3/28/15

I had my main water line replaced. The employees were prompt, courteous, knowledgable, well prepared and professional. They did such a good job that a competing plumber on site for another issue , felt the need to tell me that he thought they did a good and thorough job. I could not be more thrilled with their work.

mikew423
Mike W.
3/23/15

We had a sewer backup recently and it was an issue that I was unable to resolve, after renting a 100 ft snake at the local hardware store and still unable to clear the main. I called Alpha Plumbing and the manner in which it was handled was truly wonderful. From the phone call to explain the problem, to the expedient service that followed was great!! After a thorough snaking of the main sewer line and a camera inspection, showed 4 places where there is root penetration. I got to watch everything and the plumber,Brian, was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and very kind! He recommended a sewer line replacement in the near future, so we are budgeting for that and will most definitely use Alpha Plumbing to do the job! Thanks Alpha!

elainer55
Elaine R.
3/21/15

Chris was the plumber that helped us. He arrived when Alpha said he would and resolved the issues quickly. He showed me the problem I was having and how to prevent that from happening in the future. The cost for repairs was very reasonable.

vivienl11
Vivien L.
3/21/15

I have been using Alpha Plumbing for over 7 years now and highly recommend them to everyone I know. They are fast, courteous, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I love working with them.

michaelg249
Michael G.
3/15/15

From the very first voice of Michele to John the manager, who answered many questions and accommodated us quickly with an appointment, to Chris the plumber our experience was fantastic! All were extremely professional, knowledgable and just plain nice to deal with. Chris, the plumber was top notch. He arrived promptly, explained the steps to replacing our water heater and educated me when fixing our bathroom faucet. We would absolutely use this company again and feel completely comfortable recommending them to family, friends or total strangers!

tammys193
Tammy S.
3/13/15

Brian has been to my home on at least two occasions and is always professional and courteous. I feel like he always works for my best interest. He is very knowledgable.

johnt571
John T.
3/12/15

My sister says it best, "These people get it!" And that's so important when you are talking about plumbing! When I asked how long it would take to replace my hot water heater, the answer was, "We're going to do it right now." Two hours later I was back in business and this was a same day call.

richardf73
Richard F.
3/10/15

We had a small leak in a very tight location. We called Alpha plumbing and they responded quickly. Chris showed up on time as promised, even with the horrible weather conditions. Chris was very professional and friendly. He quickly issolated and corrected the leak. Would highly recommed this company for any plumbing need.

maryp336
Mary P.
3/2/15

Excellent service; Chris was very professional and patient. I'm glad I found Alpha Plumbing; they are the only plumbing company I will call for my future needs. Thank you!

jerryv28
Jerry V.
2/19/15

On time, great work, fair prices. We've used 3-4 different plumbers at alpha and all were excellent. Don't want to call any other plumber.

douglasw69
douglas w.
2/16/15

My plumber was polite and timely and he took care of my clogged bathroom sink drain by snaking the pipes in the wall. Plus, he even cleaned up all of his mess, plus some of the plumbing mess that was there before he arrived!

johnm1882
John M.
2/10/15

They had a very competitive estimate for a 10 year gas water heater and some extras. WE set a date and time, they came prompty and teh work was done as promised and to my satisfaction. They left the space better than when they came.

berniceb26
Bernice B.
2/10/15

Very reasonable, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, timely, and a job well done. I highly recommend Alpha Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs!

lindam710
Linda M.
2/8/15

My experience with contractors since moving to the area has been less than pleasurable. It's so good to be able to find the good ones! The technician was on time, efficient, and thorough. He cleaned up after himself as is expected (but not always done), and even helped me move a large package into the house! I will definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing given the opportunity, and will use again if necessary!

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?